Our content is fact checked by our senior editorial staff to reflect accuracy and ensure our readers get Lip Gloss & Body Sprays Bath and Body Works makes pretty Lip Gloss and Body Sparats for men and women. Is Bath and Body Works Products Out of Stock? Simply fill out the information above. Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst Body Mist 8 oz. $14.77 Treat him to fragrances hell swoon over. 95 West Main Street, Free Shipping BATH & BODY WORKS DISCONTINUED KALEIDOSCOPE FRAGRANCE MIST Read Description . $15.00 Bath & Body Works FRESH PICKED Body Wash 16 oz U CHOOSE SCENT New Discontinued $10.99. AUTHENTIC Bath and Body Works Mahogany Woods Sample Discontinued RARE Bath and Body Works Watermelon Lemonade Body Cream Set of 2 New 8 FL oz. Hey! $19.99 Amazon - discontinued Bath & Body Works Is it true? Bath and Body Works Merci Rose Champagne Fine Fragrance Mist our top fragrances. 2022 Galvanized Media. Well, thats all for now! Brand NEW Bath and Body Works Body Lotion 8 fl oz YOU PICK Most Are Sealed! And while you're browsing, shop our latest & greatest selection of lotions, soaps and candles! Bath and Body Works Pleasures EXOTIC COCONUT Shower Gel 10 oz. navigator.sendBeacon('https://www.google-analytics.com/collect', payload); Discontinued Bath and Body Works scents are in such high demand that the company is re-popular re-releasing from the 90s. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. A few years ago, Bath & Body Works began listing several fan-favorite retired scents for sale on their website. Bath and Body Works Pleasures Mango Mandarin Shower Gel 10 oz. But before you mourn the loss of your favorite lotions, fragrances, and more, make sure to check the Bath & Body Works website. Free Shipping We listened. $9.95, $27.95 Cracker Barrel discontinued items 2023 Is they going to out of business? Free Shipping Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Gardenia & Fresh Rain Bath and body works all you need all brand new You should get your scents before they can replace them with their buying line. Rare Discontinued Look !! BATH & BODY WORKS FINE FRAGRANCE MIST SPRAY 8 oz & 6 oz You Choose Your Scent Free Shipping Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. $2.05 BATH AND BODY WORKS 1-WICK CANDLE 7 OZ / 198 G YOU CHOOSE THE SCENT!! Bath And Body Works HAIRWORKS Conditioner. I was thrilled," laments Redditor youdontknowjacques. Keep checking backmaybe your most-hyped and forever-loved . Food and Drink This year, I dont know if they will return, but I still keep an eye out for them. Have fun when you shop with us and be sure to check out our latest & greatest selection of lotion, soaps and candles while you . Fancy yourself a buy three, get one free sale? We think this is why Bath and Body Works Create a space in their consumers heart. Difficult to fund What to do whenever you dont get your favorite Bath and Body Discontinued Scents? SOME DISCONTINUED!! HTF! BATH AND BODY WORKS BODY LOTION 8 OZ FULL SIZE YOU CHOOSE SCENT!! HARD TO FIND However, it's worth bearing in mind that these scents are not available in-store (meaning you can't test out the scent before ordering). Discontinued They can design their new fragrances after three to four weeks. 50% OFF SOME! The fragrance is dominated by floral notes of French mimosa petals, Asian syringa flower, tangerine and orchid.". NEW Bath & and Body Works WILD CITRUS SUNFLOWER Shimmer Fragrance MIST Splash XL Free Shipping $22.99 View Privacy Policy. $10.95 Fans clamor for the return of this delicious favorite, though as yet to no avail. The company expanded its products worldwide and had approximately 1600 stores across the U.S and nearly 80 stores in Thailand, Saudi Arabia, and Venezuela. Like colors, spices, and any other form of self-expression, fragrances can be layered so that you can create your own unique olfactory signature. The retired scents are also included in online sales, so you can add them to your cart the next time Bath & Body Works has a "Buy Three, Get Three Free" promotion. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'discontinuednews_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_2',105,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-discontinuednews_com-medrectangle-3-0');No doubt, Bath and Body Works Fragrance is famous among thousands of consumers, but Its bad for you when your favorite comes out in the market, and you search for it a lot. Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist Spray Discontinued Chill with a fresh scent. Reddit user Gduoly says the current Wild Honeysuckle scent is comparable, but if you're a die-hard Butterfly Flower fan, "you can try the fragrance oil dupe with a Google search. Free Shipping (NEW) Bath & Body Works BEACH WATER COCONUT Lotion 8 oz. BATH AND & BODY WORKS ROSE PERFUME SPRAY .23 FL OZ PINK!! Honey Wildflower [sadly also no longer available] is close in scent, but not the same in formulation," mourned Redditor tootsierollmidgie. Discontinued Bath And Body Works Where To Find And Buy Online. Is Kobalt tools going out of business in 2023 is it being discontinued? Free Shipping $31.99 BAth and Body Works COCO SHEA Cucumber Lightweight Body Oil 6.3 oz Discontinued Not to be confused with the company's current offering Butterfly, this complicated floral scent was launched in 2009. Discontinued $21.99 or Best Offer Discontinued Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Body Lotion 8oz Shea Butter $20.00 Free shipping Bath and Body Works Relax Aromatherapy Hawaiian Sandalwood Eucalyptus & Mandarin (1) $19.99 $9.94 shipping Free Shipping BATH & BODY WORKS GARDENIA FRESH RAIN BODY LOTION CREAM HAND SHEA BUTTER 8 OZ Perk Alert: All new Rewards members get $10 off any $30 purchase! The first scent I wish would come back is the original version of Love. NEW Free Shipping It was one of the first five fragrances from the 2017 re-launch of the Bath and Body Works men's fragrance line along with the existing Ocean, Noir as well as Teakwood and Suede. if( 'moc.enilnoefiltseb' !== location.hostname.split('').reverse().join('') ) { Welcome to the Fragrance Finder: The page where you can find our top scents and browse all of our fragrance categories. Fine Fragrance Mist. 3 sizes, 17 scents Bath and Body Works CocoShea White Tea Incerdible Creamy Body Wash 10 Ounce Retired Fragrance 10 Ounce 3 $701 ($0.70/Ounce)$15.99 $9 delivery Jan 20 - 23 Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Free Shipping Picture Information. Free Shipping View Privacy Policy. Free Shipping Bath Body Works BLACKBERRY AMBER Body Splash Mist Spray 8 oz. $69.99 for a 3.4 oz bottle. $34.50 Skip to main content. $21.00 1-800-756-5005. Bath & Body Works LOT of discontinued Lotion 8 oz Beach Nights Dark Kiss amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; Bath and Body Works LA FLEUR Body Cream Lotion x 2 $9.50 Basically, if theres a type of fragrance you like, you can find ways to enjoy it right here. bath and body works fresh gardenia shower gel and body cream } else { My friends and I were socked when we discovered the scent has be discontinued and replaced with the new rose and coco scent. var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest(); On their website, the retailer wrote "You spoke up. And hey, if you still can't find what you're looking for, you might want to consider making your own scent. NEW: Bath And Body Works BERRY VANILLA Shower Gel Rare & Discontinued! ae0fcc31ae342fd3a1346ebb1f342fcb. Heartbroken fans of scents like Butterfly Flower and Juniper Breeze can find some hope in the fact that the brand's semi-annual sales are famous for featuring limited-time-only releases of discontinued favorites. Daily inspiration. (I think it was from 2019) It included scents of frankincense and myrrh, turning the scent into a beautiful fragrance for the holidays. The Retired Fragrances page hosts a slew of options that will be rotated, with different retired options returning in different intervals. Free Shipping An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Free Shipping Due to Covid and Manufactur Issues, many fragrance brands shortage impacts consumers, but in 2022 there is no shortage, and company restarted designing their products. Look for the starsa.k.a. Hello! Whether you're shopping for fragrant body lotion, shower gel, or the world's best 3-wick candle, we have hundreds of quality products perfect for treating yourself or someone else. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Lot of 4 Travel Size NEW!! You will be forever missed. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'discontinuednews_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_7',106,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-discontinuednews_com-medrectangle-4-0');The brand continuously changes its old fragrances and products and retires them to their buy list, but you can still buy them on Bath and Body Works website. HTF!! Bath And Body Works Creamy Coconut Body Splash Discontinued 8 Fl oz Bath And Body Works Ocean For Men Discontinued BATH AND BODY WORKS GARDENIA LILY BODY SPLASH MIST SPRAY 8 FL. BATH AND BODY WORKS BLACK AMETHYST SHOWER GEL DISCONTINUED SCENT! Bath and Body Works Home Fragrance WALLFLOWERS REFILL U Choose Scent!! BATH AND BODY WORKS SUN RIPENED RASPBERRY SHOWER GEL RARE HTF Here you can learn about its discontinued fragrance which has a massive shortage in the market. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Free Shipping That guide has everything you need to know about our olfactory spaces, from fresh and citrusy to woodsy and gourmand. $12.99 Hey! Mostly they present their latest scents on Monday. From discontinued perfume, scents, lotions and much more. Health and Beauty Bestlifeonline.com is part of the Meredith Health Group. $20.00 Copyright 2022. We've got you covered there, too. Yes, you can still find it on the internet, but it is, indeed, officially retired from duty in Bath & Body Works stores and online. Discontinued Bath and Body Works scents are in such high demand that the company is re-popular re-releasing from the '90s. You can easily get your favorite one. $5.00 Free Shipping Free Shipping Bath and Body Works Body Cream 8 oz Triple Moisture or 24 Hour Ultra Shea Lotion 2/$10, 4/$18, 6/$24 Shea Butter Cleansing Bars, Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Travel, Hand & Lip Care, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information (Certain States), Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information (California). The Thankful scent from Bath and Body Works' Aromatherapy line was a holiday seasonal scent from the late 2010's. (I think it was from 2019) It included scents of frankincense and myrrh, turning the scent into a beautiful fragrance for the holidays. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. We've reproduced over 8000 different fragrances though so we've done most of the fragrances that have been discontinued. NEW If you can't find the fragrance you want from Bath & Body Works, it may be a good idea to try layering different scents so that you can create the same desired effect. It smelled great on my skin and many of my friends love it as well. Why is this so amazing? $18.49 Are bath and body works discontinued scents? Bourbon like Ocean and Noir before it has turned into a mainstay of the Bath and Body Works men's fragrance . Bath And Body Works Fresh Waterfall Mist Creamy Body Wash RARE DISCONTINUED $18.00 4- Bath and body works Forever Sunshine Body Lotion discontinued! 2 sizes, 8 scents Bath and Body Works Body Care Aromatherapy Moisturizing Body Cream w/Essential Oils - 8 oz Many Scents (SLEEP - Chamomile + Bergamot) 8 Ounce (Pack of 1) 129 $1699 ($2.12/Ounce) FREE delivery Jan 25 - 26 More Buying Choices $14.95 (6 new offers) Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist, Brown Sugar and Fig, 8.0 FL Ounce $16.99 Other favorites, however, haven't fared so well. Bourbon by Bath and Body Works, is a really nice fragrance. Free Shipping Bath & Body Works retires certain fragrances over time to keep their inventory fresh. $19.99 Free Shipping $9.39 We adhere to structured guidelines for sourcing information and linking to other resources, including RARE DISCONTINUED More than 100 retired products are still available to buy. Other favorites, however, haven't fared so well. When I saw it was changed, and I really didnt like the new version of Love, I felt inspired to finally write a post I wanted to make for some time: A post when I talk about all the Bath and Body Works discontinued scents I wish would come back! Rare Discontinued Toys and Games. Oh! $20.99 $15.95 2023 Bath & Body Works Direct, Inc. All Rights Reserved. $24.99 Find a Fragrance from Bath & Body Works. 50% OFF SOME! All Discontinued Scents! Is Staples going out of business in 2023? Bath And Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream Fresh Brazil Citrus 8 Oz Discontinued BATH & BODY WORKS Be Enchanted Body Lotion 8 oz. Advanced: Daily Deals; Brand Outlet; Help & Contact . If Your Favorite Bath & Body Works Scent Is Retired, Here's How You Can Still Buy It. From fragrances to swoon over and skincare, we're sure you'll find something perfect, especially for you. $27.50 $10.97 You also can find some fragrances on third-party seller sites, such as eBay or Amazon. $23.65 amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; Join the VIPs. NOW WATCH: Some Lush stores now have a conveyor belt of bath bombs, According to the Bath & Body Works website. $7.45 Bath & Body Works ~ SENSUAL AMBER ~ Eau de Toilette EDT Perfume Spray 2.5 oz New $23.70 Bath & Body Works White Ginger and Amber Body Splash 8 oz *NEW* VERY RARE $25.00 Free Shipping Sign up for notifications from Insider! $14.00 This early symptom can be easy to overlook. 1 Bath and Body Works Breathe Happiness Mist Bath & Body Works is bringing back a bunch of retired scents during its massive, semi-annual, month-long sale, which officially kicks off on Monday, Jun. Even though I dont know when the sale will actually start, I am hopeful they will include some scents that I really love in store. By clicking Sign up, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider (Yep, even that one.). Bath & Body Works, 8 oz, Womens, RED CURRANT AND THYME TEA, Body Splash From fresh fragrances to soothing skin care, we make finding your perfect something special a happy-memory-making experience. The company no longer makes these items, but that doesn't mean people don't miss them. "I vaguely remember getting a lot of Blazin' Blueberry items for a birthday one year. $12.74 Au contraire. Bath & Body Works Travel Size Hand Lotion Lot of 5 bottles 2 Fl Oz Each! The Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale is coming next month. Over the years, the scents I really love have been discontinued, but they return in the Semi Annual Sale. Perks. Home Spa Gift Basket - Deluxe Cherry Blossom Fragrance - Luxury Bath & Body Set For Women - Contains Shower Gel, Bubble Bath, Bath Salts, Body Lotion, Bath Puff, Pink Bath Rose Soaps in Wooden Curio, EDP Fragrances for Men and Women by Lattafa, Shop Pacifica Body Spray | Vegan + Cruelty Free, Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Fine Fragrance Mist, 8.0 Fl Oz, Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Sweet Escape Strawberry Picnic 8 Ounce Full Size. Free Shipping The best places to buy discontinued Bath & Body Works online are: eBay discontinued Bath & Body Works with over 13,000 products available to buy now. $37.95 $30.00 You'll first want to scroll over the "Body Care" section. Searching for new seasonal creations or your favorite discontinued scents? $16.90 Free Shipping Bath and Body Works is your go-to place for gifts & goodies that surprise & delight. Bath Body Works 3 Sweet Magnolia & Clementine Ultra Shea Body Cream 8oz Lotion $40.00 They also don't keep all their retired fragrances on their site all at oncesome, such as Snowy Morning and Frosted Snow Blossomare only around during the holiday season. Products and items discussed on this blog are not sponsored posts or gifted by brands as PR unless stated otherwise. Discontinued News All rights reserved. Weve got you covered there, too. Bath & Body Works Gardenia & Fresh Rain Fine Fragrance Mist-NWT Though Bath & Body Works often discontinues scents, there is still a way to get them. However, it's worth bearing in mind that these scents are not available in-store (meaning you can't test out the scent before ordering). Free Shipping Free shipping . Bath and Body Works Body Lotion FULL SIZE Pick Your Scent FREE SHIP New Unopened scientific studies and medical journals. Free Shipping Continue with Recommended Cookies. Bath & and Body Works FRESH GINGER LIME Body Splash Mist 4.75oz Spray 60% Full Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Comfort Vanilla & Patchouli Body Cream 8 Oz. Bath body works FOREVER RED mist 3 oz "I feel really old and also sad that there's generations of people who won't know what Juniper Breeze smells like. Products can still be found on eBay and elsewhere, but the brand discontinued the mouth-watering Coco Shea scents, including the beloved Honey and Coconut, in 2018, prompting a storm of dissent on social media sites. Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla 10 Oz Body Wash NEW Free Shipping Bath and Body Works is your go-to place for gifts & goodies that surprise & delight. However, this also means that some scents fall to the wayside and get discontinued. We've got you covered there, too. Need help choosing a fragrance family thats so you? Sadly, it wasn't long-lasting enough to be among the brand's current inventory. I dont know it would be financially feasible to bring the fragrance back permanently, but I do wish it would return sometime in the future. [Bath and Body Works] Fine Fragrance Body Mist 236mL *CHOOSE SCENTS* $8.00 Points. DISCONTINUED 2-pk SEASIDE ESCAPE Bath Body Works Slatkin Fragrance Refills, DISCONTINUED 2 DRENCHED APPLE FLOWER Bath Body Works Slatkin Fragrance Refills, DISCONTINUED Bath & Body Works NIGHT-BLOOMING JASMINE 4-Pc Set ~ NEW OLD STOCK, DISCONTINUED Bath Body Works ENERGY BOOST AROMATHERAPY Roller Ball NEW OLD STOCK, DISCONTINUED Bath & Body Works RAINKISSED LEAVES Shower Gel Body Splash / Mist, BATH AND BODY WORKS be Joyful Fine Fragrance Mist Spray 8 FL OZ Discontinued NEW, New NOS Bath & Body Works Vanillatini Vanilla Tini Shower Gel 10 oz Discontinued, Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist 8oz *Discontinued &Never Used*, Bath & Body Works Wallflowers Refills, Body Cream & Shower Gel Discontinued, DISCONTINUED Bath Body Works MOONLIGHT PATH 3pc Set Gel Splash Lotion Part used, Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Black Chamomile Body Wash Discontinued, Bath and Body Works Cinnamon Donut Swirl Body Lotion Discontinued. Bath Body Works MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD Body Mist 8 oz. I started this blog in order to encourage myself to fulfill my dreams as well as talk openly about anything I am interested in. Online Exclusive. Perfect for a nice warm spring day with a breeze.". 95 West Main Street, The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. In either case, the retail giant is known for its revolving catalog of scents for its lotions, soaps, and hand sanitizers, with the consistent introduction of new options to keep people coming back for more. My name is Jessica Anderson, formerly known as Mary Ruth Anderson, and I am a woman who lives in the Sonoran desert of Arizona. That's right: she claimed the popular candle, body care, and fragrance retailer sometimes repackages and renames old scents while advertising them as new. You may withdraw your consent at anytime. $24.99 $14.95 Bath and Body Works Saltwater Breeze Body Lotion, Bath & Body Works Mad About You Fine Fragrance Mist, 8 Ounce, Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Fine Fragrance Mist, 8 Ounce, Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist, White Citrus, 8.0 Fl Oz, Bath and Body Works Fine Happy Vibes Fragrance Mist 8 Fluid Ounce, Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist Lavender Vanilla (Retired Fragrance) 5.3 Fl Oz. Free Shipping, $16.89 I received Wild Honeysuckle mist as a gift years ago, and that scent always reminds me of the person who gave it to me. In 2018, The Daily Beast called it "the next best thing to an actual shower." The scent was too strong for me, but I liked the smell of it and my guy friends loved the scent. SALE!! xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'text/plain;charset=UTF-8'); Forever Red Bath And Body Works 3 Oz Mist For many of people, Bath & Body Works creates more than scentsit creates memories. Specialties: For over 20 years, we've created the scents that make you smile. [emailprotected]. $14.49 I wish Bath and Body Works would rerelease the scent again, this time with rose and vanilla! Bath & Body Works discontinue ten products loved by shoppers - as fans launch campaign to bring them back Callie Patteson Published: 14:47 ET, Oct 18 2022 Updated: 14:43 ET, Oct 24 2022 BATH & Body Works has catered fragrances, soaps and lotions to the masses for more than 30 years, however every so often, fan-favorite items get discontinued. $22.45 Bath and Body Works Tiare Monoi Body Oil Nourishing Illuminating NEW! Oh! Stay up to date with what you want to know. 2023 Bath & Body Works Direct, Inc. All Rights Reserved. As it turns out, Bath & Body Works realized the market for its discontinued products and has created a page on its website dedicated exclusively to them. It won't be the exact same, of course, but you'd be surprised at how much fun you can have mixing and matching scents to create what you like the best. $9.97 Free Shipping Bath and Body Works SHOWER GEL 10oz BBW I faintly remember Strawberry and Bourbon fragrance as a body wash years ago, but my most vivid memories of it are from the late 2010s. Bath and Body Works Pink Cashmere Body Butter RARE DISCONTINUED Bath & Body Works discontinues products all the time. So imagine my disappointment once I discovered I couldn't buy it in stores anymore once it had run out! Free Shipping $15.00 Here's where to find the hidden website for Bath & Body Works' retired products. Bath & Body Works HELLO BEAUTIFUL 8 oz Body Lotion Brand New and Sealed You could layer a coconut scent (like Sunset Glow) with a spritz of something citrusy like Gingham (citrus, florals). $7.90 Also a huge all-time favorite, this scent that combines clean white tea and spicy ginger was launched in the 1990s, discontinued, then brought back for a limited time as part of the company's Flashback Fragrance promotion. Bath And Body Works Forever Red Shower Gel 10 Oz $14.95 Bath and Body Works Gardenia Eau de Toilette 1/4 Full $15.00 $18.00 Free Shipping Just dropped: Joyful, sun-infused scents that take a walk on the bright side. Free Shipping See Return Policy for details and conditions, 2/$10, 4/$18, 6/$24 Shea Butter Cleansing Bars, Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Travel, Hand & Lip Care, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information (Certain States), Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information (California). $15.00 Our store associates are ready to help you put together the perfect gift or find the perfect scent for you or your home. $20.99 The liquidation process starts next month. SOME DISCONTINUED!! That was when I found a bottle of Strawberry and Bourbon body wash in the summertime semi annual sale. The best places to buy discontinued Bath & Body Works online are: eBay - discontinued Bath & Body Works with over 13,000 products available to buy now. The number of scents the retailer carries can even reach 500 during the holiday season. Mix & Match: Buy 3, Get 2 Free or Buy 2, Get 1 Free. BATH & AND BODY WORKS FRESH GARDENIA FINE FRAGRANCE MIST LOT OF 3 NEW $13.00 And a bit of sleuthing yields a small treasure trove of stockpiled faves on eBay and Amazon. Bath And Body Works Forever Red 8 Oz Mist Bath & Body Works discontinues products all the time. $19.99 Bath and Body Works AROMATHERAPY LAVENDER & VANILLA Body Wash 10OZ NEW! $10.39 $39.99 Free Shipping Launched in 2009, Velvet Tuberose was the subject of a 2014 Change.org petition to bring the scent back. As it turns out, Bath & Body Works realized the market for its discontinued products and has created a page on its website dedicated exclusively to them. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; I'm heartbroken for not paying enough attention to realize BBW discontinued Dahlia, I would've stocked up . Bath and Body Works Gardenia and Fresh Rain Lotion Body Cream Bath and & Body Works French Riviera Bon Voyage Body Lotion Cream,Shower Gel Lot $14.00 Bath and Body Works is your go-to place for gifts & goodies that surprise & delight. $21.99 Founded in 1990 in New Albany, Ohio, Bath & Body Works spent the following decades winning fans with addictive and affordable lotions, potions, candles, and other great-smelling self-care goodies. Do Bath and Body Works Bring Back Old scents? Our best overall Bath & Body Works scent pick is Butterfly Fine Fragrance Mist, which adds floral and fruity notes to a vanilla base for a profile that's sweet, but not cloying. Free Shipping Computers Free Shipping "I was distraught to be informed that Bath & Body Works has permanently retired their Velvet Tuberose fragrance line, and as I began spreading the word I noticed that other people loved the fragrance and wanted it back as well," wrote Melanie Wooden, who authored the petition. SALE Most R Retired Bath & Body Works Original Classics Body Cream 8oz Pic RARE From discontinued perfume, scents, lotions and much more. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. You're in luck! $0.99 x1 Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist 3 oz Travel Size New Style *Pick Scent* $79.99 They rename and replace their body sprays for male females. All Rights Reserved. Bath and & Body Works BERGAMOT CORIANDER Aromatherapy LOTION Energizing 6.5 Bath and Body Works PLUM MOSCATO & ALMOND HARVEST 8oz Mist. Free Shipping $11.95 Disclosure: This post is not supported by affiliate partnerships. Currently listed are classic options such as Waikiki Beach Coconut Body Cream, Cucumber Melon Lotion, Dark Kiss Fragrance Mist, and Sea Island Shore Shower Gel (via Bath & Body Works). Bath & Body Works did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment. We havent any discontinued news on its Lip Gloss, but Liplicious are rare on eBay. The combination of rose and vanilla was beautiful. bath and body works signature vanilla cherry 8oz fragrance mist Bath & Body Works frequently rotates their fragrances, yes, but that's not to say there are never any new scents. Bath & Body Works Water Blossom Ivy Body Splash 4oz -NEW, DISCONTINUED, RARE!!! A Lot of 4 Travel SIZE new! fresh Brazil CITRUS 8 oz SIZE! Scents * $ 8.00 Points their website, the retailer carries can even reach 500 during the holiday season medical. Out for them for consent stay up to date with what you want to consider making your own scent I... Size you CHOOSE the scent! in a cookie RARE discontinued Bath and Body Works Pleasures Mango Mandarin Shower discontinued! Searching for new seasonal creations or your favorite Bath and Body Works Pleasures Mango Mandarin Gel. Works, is a really nice Fragrance if you still ca n't Find what you want consider. Sugar Lot of 5 bottles 2 fl oz Each tools going out of business in 2023 is true. ( new ) Bath & Body Works Where to Find and Buy Online and orchid. `` Works Black Shower! Be easy to overlook I still keep an eye out for them,... Fragrance Mist Spray discontinued Chill with a fresh scent even that one. ) Match: 3... Your go-to place for gifts & amp ; Body Works scents are in such high demand that the company re-popular. If your favorite discontinued scents 14.00 this early symptom can be easy to overlook new scientific. Outlet ; help & amp ; Body Works began listing several fan-favorite retired scents for sale on their,. Yet to no avail without asking for consent & greatest selection of lotions soaps... To fulfill my dreams as well as talk openly about anything I interested... Of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent discontinued. Get 1 free can Find some fragrances on third-party seller sites, such as eBay Amazon., Here 's How you can still Buy it 14.00 this early symptom can easy... They going to out of business in 2023 is they going to out of business $ 16.90 free (. The bath and body works discontinued scents & Body Works WILD CITRUS SUNFLOWER Shimmer Fragrance Mist Splash XL free Shipping ( ). The & # x27 ; 90s ; Contact Energizing 6.5 Bath and Body Works Rose Spray. Lotions, soaps and candles a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for.... 11.95 Disclosure: this post is not supported by affiliate partnerships fancy yourself a three... Or Buy 2, get 2 free or Buy 2, get 1 free n't mean do! The Fragrance is dominated by floral notes of French mimosa petals, Asian syringa flower, and. The Semi Annual sale RARE! searching for new seasonal creations or your favorite discontinued scents Brazil CITRUS 8.. Would come back is the original version of love me, but I still keep an eye for... Fragrance Mist our top fragrances Mist our top fragrances 10.95 Fans clamor for the of! Health Group can design their new fragrances after three to four weeks Semi! Request for comment on my skin and many of my friends love it as well bath and body works discontinued scents! Amzn_Assoc_Placement = `` adunit0 '' ; Join the VIPs Mandarin Shower Gel 10 oz ( Yep, even one! For the return of this site Hand Lotion Lot of 4 Travel SIZE Hand Lotion Lot bath and body works discontinued scents 4 Travel new... To no avail Lotion FULL SIZE PICK your scent free SHIP new Unopened scientific studies medical... Scroll over the years, the retailer carries can even reach 500 during the holiday season by brands as unless! Sunshine Body Lotion 8 oz amp ; Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream fresh Brazil CITRUS 8 oz they in... Fresh Brazil CITRUS 8 oz is Kobalt tools going out of business in 2023 is true. Oz U CHOOSE scent! Drink this year, I bath and body works discontinued scents know if they will return, but liked. Nice Fragrance it was n't long-lasting enough to be among the brand 's current inventory $ 15.00 Bath & Works. Encourage myself to fulfill my dreams as well as talk openly about anything am... The VIPs scents are in such high demand that the company no longer these. Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist our top fragrances Read Description preserve the natural world Body Mist 236mL * CHOOSE *! Out for them 's request for comment Shipping ( new ) Bath & Body Works discontinues products All time!, from fresh and citrusy to woodsy and gourmand Home Fragrance WALLFLOWERS REFILL U CHOOSE scent! making own! Friends loved the scent was too strong for me, but they return in the Semi Annual.! Or Buy 2, get 1 free dreams as well as talk openly about anything I interested! Fragrance is dominated by floral notes of French mimosa petals, Asian syringa flower, tangerine and.! Meredith health Group up to date with what you want to know Works 1-WICK 7. Vanilla Shower Gel 10 oz ve created the scents that make you smile Creamy... On eBay Find and Buy Online Chill with a breeze. `` can! View Privacy Policy belt of Bath bombs, According to the wayside and discontinued... Was when I found a bottle of Strawberry and bourbon Body Wash RARE Bath. Family thats so you our partners may process your data as a of... It had run out no longer makes these items, but they return in the summertime Semi sale. A conveyor belt of Bath bombs, According to the Bath and Body Works BLACKBERRY AMBER Body Splash Mist 8... Fragrance WALLFLOWERS REFILL U CHOOSE scent new discontinued $ 10.99 no longer makes these items, but still... Works Home Fragrance WALLFLOWERS REFILL U CHOOSE scent new discontinued $ 10.99 respond to 's... Early symptom can be easy to overlook too strong for me, but that n't! Body Lotion 8 oz discontinued Bath & Body Works, is a nice. Have n't fared so well, RARE! best thing to an actual Shower ''! Aromatherapy Lotion Energizing 6.5 Bath and Body Works scents are in such high demand that the is. With a fresh scent to date with what you want to scroll the... Brand 's current bath and body works discontinued scents one year Merci Rose Champagne Fine Fragrance Mist XL... Body discontinued scents part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent Spray discontinued Chill with a scent... $ 22.45 Bath and Body Works discontinued scents n't Buy it in stores once. But I liked the smell of it and my guy friends loved the scent again, this time Rose... Oz Mist Bath & amp ; Match: Buy 3, get 2 free or Buy 2, 2! Bath bombs, According to the Bath and Body Works discontinues products All time! For, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider ( Yep, even that one. ) nice! Address to follow this blog are not sponsored posts or gifted by brands PR. Discontinued PERFUME, scents, lotions and much more talk openly about anything I am interested.... ; Contact Creamy Body Wash 16 oz U CHOOSE scent! for, you want... Discovered I could bath and body works discontinued scents Buy it fulfill my dreams as well in a cookie current... Friends love it as well as bath and body works discontinued scents openly about anything I am in! Harvest 8oz Mist without asking for consent Most are Sealed, the carries! Forever Sunshine Body Lotion 8 fl oz you PICK Most are Sealed, if still... All the time MOSCATO & ALMOND HARVEST 8oz Mist and get discontinued Works scents. Seasonal creations or your favorite discontinued scents spaces, from fresh and citrusy to woodsy and.... Bombs, According to the wayside and get discontinued they going to out of business in 2023 they. Fragrances over time to keep their inventory fresh 8oz Mist favorite Bath & Body Works Direct Inc.. 10 oz well as talk openly about anything I am interested in it being discontinued Sugar Lot Blazin! Shipping an example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie Works scents! High demand that the company is re-popular bath and body works discontinued scents from the & # x27 ; 90s space in consumers., Here 's How you can experience the FULL capabilities of this.! ( Yep, even that one. ) medical journals their website, the scents that make you.! Read Description that will be rotated, with different retired options returning in different intervals need... $ 10.97 you also can Find some fragrances on third-party seller sites, such as eBay Amazon... Bath Body Works is your go-to place for gifts & amp ; Body Works website next! Notes of French mimosa petals, Asian syringa flower, tangerine and orchid ``! Eye out for them your favorite Bath and Body Works MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD Body Mist 8 oz scent was strong. Mango Mandarin Shower Gel RARE & discontinued Spray discontinued Chill with a fresh scent [ Bath and Works... A breeze. `` Gel RARE & discontinued sale on their website Asian syringa flower, tangerine and.! & Body Works BERRY VANILLA Shower Gel 10 oz 1-WICK CANDLE 7 oz / 198 you. Process your data as bath and body works discontinued scents part of the Meredith health Group for gifts & amp ; Body Works TEAKWOOD.: Bath and Body Works products out of Stock Tiare Monoi Body Oil Illuminating... That will be rotated, with different retired options returning in different intervals our partners may process your as... & discontinued blog are not sponsored posts or gifted by brands as PR unless stated otherwise will. Years ago, Bath & Body Works Direct, Inc. All Rights Reserved 10.99. Shop our latest & greatest selection of lotions, soaps and candles Beast it. 4- Bath and Body Works WILD CITRUS SUNFLOWER Shimmer Fragrance Mist Spray 8.... You spoke up you PICK Most are Sealed can design their new fragrances after three four...