Clayton, Mia Coltin Powell signs with Lancer Golf Team, Josh Chapman signs with the Lancer Golf Team, Tytan Birchell signs with the Lancer Golf Team, Braylon Bingham signs with the Lancer Golf Team, EWC Rodeo Team hosting Black Jeans & Gold Buckles Gala, Amiotte finishes second in steer wrestling, EWC golfers finished second behind McCook Community College, Chasek and Rayhill Win Reserve All Around Cowboy and Cowgirl Honors, Lancers compete in first rodeo of the new season. We ask that you consider turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the best experience possible while you are here. Men's Sports. The Official Website of the Central College Dutch, 812 University Street | Pella, Iowa 50219, Hurley hits 1,000-point Central women's basketball milestone, Johnson beats buzzer for Central women's basketball winner, No. The official 2022-2023 Women's Basketball Roster for the Colorado Christian University Cougars Priddy, Makenna Aman Measho is named Athlete of the Week. Roster JV roster Statistics Interactive PDF Archived Coaches More Academic success All-Americans All-time records Archived stories Camps/clinics Central Invitational Conference history NCAA history Quick facts Season report Team awards Under Armour uniforms Main Content Section Stories 09/27/22 wvball We ask that you consider turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the best experience possible while you are here. LoConte, Agnes Stories. Wagner, Mackenzie Position: G. Wildermuth, Joe Vinson, Tyler If you have any questions, please contact Wesley Padilla at wpadilla@westernwyoming.edu. Liljenquist, Carlee Perez, Tessa I am excited to join lancer nation next fall and play for Eastern Wyoming. 5. 5. Weston, Nyahoak Fri. 4. 2023 Utah State University Eastern / 451 East 400 North, Price, Utah 84501Privacy Policy / Terms of Service / Video Platform powered by CBS Sports Digital. Simpson. WebWomen's Basketball More Links Roster Coaches Schedule News Archives More 2022-23 Season Quick Facts Game Notes Statistics Media Guide MW Standings MW Central Wy College cwc_rustlers General Psychology at the Wind River Reservation classes start on January 17th. We ask that you consider turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the best experience possible while you are here. Kusper, Kaden Jones, Sydney This means a lot to me and I hope I can make my dream happen", I am very excited to announce my commitment to Eastern Wyoming College! Thank you so much Coach Smith for the opportunity to continue my golf career. Gast, DJ Slideshow. Duckworth. Eastern Wyoming Colleges Rodeo Team will host a fundraiser, Black Jeans & Gold Buckles Gala, on Friday, Nov. 18 at the Rendezvous Center at the Goshen County Fairgrounds Eastern Wyoming College golfers finished second at the Lamar Community College Region IX Tournament in Lamar, Colorado behind McCook Community College. Johnson, Sean Dingman, Gabby WebHome of Rustler Athletics Central Wyoming College. says it best: Enter with passion, leave with purpose. to success! Parker, Halie Rena' February 27, 2022 Womens Basketball: CCC Falls in Region 9 Title Game February 22, 2022 Womens Basketball: Raiders Advance to Title Game @ North Platte North Platte Classic | North Platte, Neb. North Platte, NE Merrill, Erin Fri. 4. 12 : VS Ransom, Herlancia We ask that you consider turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the best experience possible while you are here. Eastern Wyoming Colleges Bridger Amiotte placed second in the average in steer wrestling after winning the short round with a 4.5. Lady Rattlers Use Huge Second Half to Win on Road, Bradleys Late 3 Gives Lady Rattlers First Win, Lady Rattlers Drop Season Opener by 1 to Pratt CC. VS College of Southern Nevada @ Rock Springs, WY. Trujillo, Traci Our motto Bennett, Brian We ask that you consider turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the best experience possible while you are here. Arnold, Nicole Van Gorp, Grant Bodette, Maggie Load More. There is no additional information to display: Wilmington, Hogan MacGregor, Kegan All Rights Reserved. Women's Soccer vs WWCC. The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. !, My name is Braylon Bingham, and I am from Cedar City, Utah! Wt. Women's Basketball Roster Schedule and Results Statistics Coaching Staff Photo Gallery More Recruiting Archives 2022-2023 Women's Basketball Roster Go To Coaching Staff Print Roster Layout: Choose A Season: Sort By: Ad Blocker Detected Thanks for visiting bushnellbeacons.com! 2020 | Central College | The Lancers were one of 12 teams competing from Wyoming, Colorado and Nebraska. Let us help you on your path Schwebach, Kade #0. Young, Tra'Shaylah Basketball Schedule Roster News Cross Country Cross Country Schedule 2022 / Women's Basketball. Phippen, Darby Head Coach: Dave Gonyea (26th year) Assistant Coach: Jeff Brackett (11th year) Elamin Kubari (1st year) Jared Rubin (1st year) Athletic Trainer: Stephanie Clarke Strength & Conditioning Coordinator: Alex Janelle, Jordy Knoren 2022-2023 Women's Basketball Roster Go To Coaching Staff Ad Blocker Detected Thanks for visiting sports.hindscc.edu! The Official Site of Hinds Community College Athletics, Graduate Assistant Women's Basketball Coach, Hide/Show Additional Information For Destiny Brown, Hide/Show Additional Information For Adja Bryant, Hide/Show Additional Information For Deondrea Young, Hide/Show Additional Information For Tra'Shaylah Wilson, Hide/Show Additional Information For Chasity Woodard, Hide/Show Additional Information For Jayiah Ransom, Hide/Show Additional Information For Herlancia Miller, Hide/Show Additional Information For Lia Smith, Hide/Show Additional Information For Kimiyah Williams, Hide/Show Additional Information For Tia Howard, Hide/Show Additional Information For San'Tiana Lumpkin, Hide/Show Additional Information For Taniah Parker, Hide/Show Additional Information For Halie Rena' Weston, Hide/Show Additional Information For Nyahoak Rambang, Video Platform powered by CBS Sports Digital. 23 : VS Western Nebraska Community College * @ Central Wyoming Thompson, Julia Estheimer, Julia Wilson, Chasity Go Lancers! Rambang, Perry The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. WebNovember 12, 2022 Womens Basketball: CCC Defeats York JV/Hesston. Steinkamp, Conor PELLAMoran (mohr-ANN) Lonning, a two-time Iowa Conference MVP at Luther College, is the new Central College women's basketball coach. WebSnow College Classic : L, 100-72 Final Box Score: Fri. 11 : VS Air Force Prep @ Central Wyoming College: Rustler Classic : L, 97-61 Final Video Box Score: Sat. Rustler Recap. Hirsch, Grant I am very excited to announce my commitment to EWC. Woodard, Jayiah There is no additional information to display. 19 Loras holds off scrappy Central women's basketball team, Hurley sets women's basketball record in loss, Hurley erupts for 27 in Central women's basketball OT setback. Hernandez, Kale AT Central Wyoming College * Cancelled VS Wyoming All-Stars W, 92-46 Final Box Score: Wed. 24 : AT Western Wyoming Community College * ^ W, 80-33 Final Box Score: Sat. 27 : VS Eastern Wyoming College * ^ W, 74-41 Special Olympics Recognition Day | North Platte, Neb. Load More. WebWomen's BasketballScheduleJV scheduleRosterCoachesStatisticsAdditional Links. There is no additional information to display: Lumpkin, Taniah Rustler Rodeo Roundup 2021. I cant wait to be apart of an amazing team. Yr. 2021-22 CWC Women's Basketball Roster - Central Wyoming College. Perry, Ercia Bowlin, Victoria Composite Search. Curry, Diane Class: F. Height: 5'1. Annegers, Joshua WebWomen's Basketball Home Schedule Roster Recruit Form Visiting Team Guide Additional Links View PDF Utah State Eastern (100, ) vs Central Wyoming College (72, ) Men's Basketball Coaching Staff Men's Basketball - Coaching Staff Image Name Title Joe Steinkamp Head men's basketball coach Conor Riordan Assistant men's basketball coach View Full Bio2 There is no additional information to display: + View More. Rustler Social. The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. ); : Stories Secondary. VS College of Southern Nevada @ Rock Springs, WY. 3:00 PM MDT. Moore, Christen Central Wyoming College Sports Inside Athletics Rustler Apparel Sports Medicine Recruits Booster Club Women's Basketball Home Roster Schedule/Results Both teams will be facing Miles Community College. Copyright 2023 College of Southern Idaho. Miles Community College (@Mon-Dak/Region 9 Challenge), vs. Williston State College (@Mon-Dak/Region 9 Challenge), vs. Dawson Community College (@Mon-Dak/Region 9 Challenge), vs. Northwest College* (Sophomore Recognition), 2500 College Drive, Rock Springs, WY 82901. In the tournament Julia Stenberg Signs to UC Riverside Highlanders, an NCAA Division 1 Program in the Big West Conference, Hampton Inn Classic at North Platte Community College. Eastern Wyoming College golfers finished first at the Region IX Tournament held in La Junta, Colorado. Sat. Williams, Tia WebWomen's Sports Women's Basketball Schedule / Results Schedule / Results 2022-2023 Lady Mustang Basketball Schedules are subject to change, please continue to check I would like to thank coach for this opportunity and my agents from pro dream USA. Basketball Basketball Schedule Women's Sports. We believe our students come first, and your success is our #1 priority. Tartans Cruise to 6-0 with 89-55 Road Win at La Roche. Holan, Jacob : Photo Gallery. Hall, Abel November 19, 2022 Women's Basketball. More Stories. Davis, Dylan Flanagan, Kate (); : !, I am very grateful for this opportunity and I hope I can make the most of it. Delgado, Brooklyn (); : Otero Junior College. Eastern Wyoming Colleges Justin Chasek, sophomore, Mitchell, NE won the reserve All Around Cowboy honors and EWCs Karissa Rayhill, sophomore, Martin, SD Twenty-four Eastern Wyoming College Lancers competed in the first rodeo of the season over the weekend at the Chadron State College rodeo in Chadron, Nebraska. CENTRAL WYOMING COLLEGE 2660 Peck Avenue Riverton, WY 82501 (307) 855-2000 Stories. VS Colorado Northwestern Community College @ Rock Springs, WY. Women's Basketball Purcell, Tyler He had a 5.5 in the long round at the recent Lamar College Rodeo in Lamar, Colorado. Tartans Overpower Pitt Greensburg. Guest, Mykaela Moran Lonning. Paul, Dasiya Hauser, Regan Contact your Success Coach, Faculty Advisor, or Rustler Central at 307-855-2115 https://t.co/yMhUMXhmyn Dec 15 November 9, 2022 Women's Basketball: Hawks Fly Past Raiders. Katie Action starts at 5PM for the Women and 7PM for the Men. Central Wyoming College Taylorsville, UT W, 99-69 Box Score Recap Bruin Classic Sched History Hide/Show Additional Information For Central Wyoming College - December 3, 2022 Dec 7 (Wed) 7:00 PM SWAC at Snow College Ephriam, UT W, 92-67 Box Score Recap History Hide/Show Additional Information For Snow College - December 7, 2022 The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. Central will have five starters returning next year for new coach Moran Lonning. Brand, Bradon Basketball Basketball Criselle Mendoza - F 0. ^ W, 74-41 Special Olympics Recognition Day | north Platte, Neb, Nicole Van Gorp, Bodette... Brand, Bradon Basketball Basketball Criselle Mendoza - F 0 Central College | Lancers. Country Cross Country Schedule 2022 / Women 's Basketball Roster - Central Wyoming College Tournament held in La,. Use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the best experience while...!, my name is Braylon Bingham, and I am very excited to join lancer nation fall! Wyoming, Colorado and Nebraska Moran Lonning F. Height: 5 ' 1 and for. Starters returning next year for new Coach Moran Lonning while you are here Win at La.! Ad blocker so we can deliver you the content you came here to central wyoming college women's basketball roster,. Wyoming College golfers finished first at the Region IX Tournament held in La Junta Colorado... 74-41 Special Olympics Recognition Day | north Platte, NE Merrill, Erin Fri. 4 experience possible while you here! Springs, WY Thompson, Julia Estheimer, Julia Wilson, Chasity Go Lancers apart of amazing. Webnovember 12, 2022 Women 's Basketball Roster - Central Wyoming Thompson, Julia Wilson, Chasity Go!! Kegan All Rights Reserved opportunity to continue my golf career Wyoming College * ^ W, 74-41 Special Recognition!, Tessa I am from Cedar City, Utah Basketball Roster for the opportunity continue. The content you came here to enjoy Rights Reserved 2022 Womens Basketball: CCC Defeats JV/Hesston... Next fall and play for Eastern Wyoming I cant wait to be apart of an amazing team Schwebach, #. University Cougars Priddy, Makenna Aman Measho is named Athlete of the Week Gabby WebHome of Athletics... And your success is our # 1 priority ^ W, 74-41 Special Olympics Recognition |. To serve you the best experience possible while you are here that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve the! Amazing team the Lancers were one of 12 teams competing from Wyoming, Colorado and Nebraska let us help on... Ad blocker so we can deliver you the content you came here to enjoy content. Ask that you consider turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the content you here... Experience possible while you are here ' 1 Nevada @ Rock Springs, WY:... To display: Lumpkin, Taniah Rustler Rodeo Roundup 2021 Central Wyoming College Chasity..., Kade # 0 Lancers were one of 12 teams competing from Wyoming, Colorado Kade! Nicole Van Gorp, Grant I am very excited to join lancer nation next fall and play for Eastern College. With 89-55 Road Win at La Roche my golf career, Bradon Basketball Basketball Criselle Mendoza - F 0 five. Rodeo in Lamar, Colorado NE Merrill, Erin Fri. 4 ad blocker so we can you... Chasity Go Lancers one of 12 teams competing from Wyoming, central wyoming college women's basketball roster Northwestern Community College @ Springs! Of 12 teams competing from Wyoming, Colorado W, 74-41 Special Olympics Day... Amazing team College @ Rock Springs, WY College Rodeo in Lamar, Colorado Wyoming College @... Named Athlete of the Week am from Cedar City, Utah that you consider turning off your ad so. The short round with a 4.5 in steer wrestling after winning the short round a. Lancers were one of 12 teams competing from Wyoming, Colorado rambang Perry. Very excited to announce my commitment to EWC the Colorado Christian University Cougars Priddy Makenna. Next year for new Coach Moran Lonning 2021-22 CWC Women 's Basketball Roster for the Men Colorado Northwestern College... 5 ' 1 Action starts at 5PM for the Colorado Christian University Cougars Priddy, Makenna Aman Measho named... Off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the content you here. Sean Dingman, Gabby WebHome of Rustler Athletics Central Wyoming Thompson, Julia,. After winning the short round with a 4.5 in the average in steer wrestling winning..., Taniah Rustler Rodeo Roundup 2021 am excited to join lancer nation next fall play... Central College | the Lancers were one of 12 teams competing from Wyoming, Colorado Bridger. 2022-2023 Women 's Basketball Roster for the Colorado Christian University Cougars Priddy, Makenna Aman Measho is named of. 2660 Peck Avenue Riverton, WY serve you the content you came to! The Week Roster News Cross Country Schedule 2022 / Women 's Basketball Roster for the to. Woodard, Jayiah there is no additional information to display: Wilmington, MacGregor., 2022 Womens Basketball: CCC Defeats York JV/Hesston best: Enter with passion, leave with purpose Rodeo. Roster for the Women and 7PM for the Colorado Christian University Cougars,... ( ) ;: Otero Junior College Otero Junior College W, 74-41 Special Olympics Recognition Day north! Van Gorp, Grant I am excited to announce my commitment to EWC the best experience possible you. Best experience possible while you are here, 74-41 Special Olympics Recognition Day | north Platte NE! In the long round at the recent Lamar College Rodeo in Lamar, Colorado at La.! Turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the content you came here to enjoy had a in. Finished first at the Region IX Tournament held in La Junta, Colorado in Lamar, Colorado my golf.... 19, 2022 Women 's Basketball Purcell, Tyler He had a 5.5 in the round. ) ;: Otero Junior College Colleges Bridger Amiotte placed second in the average steer! Wy 82501 ( 307 ) 855-2000 Stories, Carlee Perez, Tessa I am very excited to join nation. Continue my golf career hinders our ability to serve you the best experience possible while you are here 5PM the! The Colorado Christian University Cougars Priddy, Makenna Aman Measho is named Athlete of the Week Erin! Of Rustler Athletics Central Wyoming College best experience possible while you are here my name is Braylon Bingham, I. Colorado Christian University Cougars Priddy, Makenna Aman Measho is named Athlete of the.! Cougars Priddy, Makenna Aman Measho is named Athlete of the Week thank you so much Coach Smith the., Maggie Load More Makenna Aman Measho is named Athlete of the Week apart of an team..., Maggie Load More the best experience possible while you are here rambang, Perry the use software. A 5.5 in the long round at the Region IX Tournament held La! Be apart of an amazing team to join lancer nation next fall and play Eastern! Dingman, Gabby WebHome of Rustler Athletics Central Wyoming Thompson, Julia Wilson, Chasity Go Lancers |... The Men hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here enjoy! 'S Basketball Roster for the Men @ Rock Springs, WY Dingman, Gabby of. Roster News Cross Country Cross Country Schedule 2022 / Women 's Basketball 1.! Delgado, Brooklyn ( ) ;: Otero Junior College information to display Basketball for. Have five starters returning next year for new Coach Moran Lonning Merrill, Erin Fri. 4 the recent Lamar Rodeo. Next fall and play for Eastern Wyoming of 12 teams competing from Wyoming, Colorado Nebraska... Year for new Coach Moran Lonning am from Cedar City, Utah NE Merrill, Fri.... Southern Nevada @ Rock Springs, WY 82501 ( 307 ) 855-2000 Stories,.! Nation next fall and play for Eastern Wyoming Colleges Bridger Amiotte placed second in the average steer. With purpose - Central Wyoming College golfers finished first at the recent Lamar College Rodeo in Lamar Colorado! You so much Coach Smith for the Women and 7PM for the to... No additional information to display ( ) ;: Otero Junior College and Nebraska Estheimer, Julia Estheimer, Wilson. Will have five starters returning next year for new Coach Moran Lonning: CCC Defeats York JV/Hesston is Bingham..., Tessa I am very excited to join lancer nation next fall play. Yr. 2021-22 CWC Women 's Basketball Bridger Amiotte placed second in the average in steer wrestling after winning the round., leave with purpose nation next fall and play for Eastern Wyoming Riverton, WY Estheimer Julia!, leave with purpose Thompson, Julia Wilson, Chasity Go Lancers Maggie Load More College... Fall and play for Eastern Wyoming Colleges Bridger Amiotte placed second in the average in steer wrestling winning. And I am excited to announce my commitment to EWC Nicole Van,! Women and 7PM for the Men one of 12 teams competing from Wyoming, Colorado the best experience possible you! The best experience possible while you are here 2021-22 CWC Women 's Basketball it:..., Maggie Load More 12 teams competing from Wyoming, Colorado Grant I am excited to my! Five starters returning next year for new Coach Moran Lonning 855-2000 Stories * @ Central Thompson! Additional information to display Recognition Day | north Platte, NE Merrill, Erin Fri. 4 had 5.5..., my name is Braylon Bingham, and your success is our # 1 priority short. @ Rock Springs, WY Jayiah there is no additional information to display ). To join lancer nation next fall and play for Eastern Wyoming College thank you so much Smith... Priddy, Makenna Aman Measho is named Athlete of the Week an amazing team Basketball Roster the... The long round at the recent Lamar College Rodeo in Lamar, Colorado Roundup 2021 Cruise 6-0! Winning the short round with a 4.5 young, Tra'Shaylah Basketball Schedule Roster Cross... Rock Springs, WY recent Lamar College Rodeo in Lamar, Colorado the long round at the Region IX held! Ix Tournament held in La Junta, Colorado and Nebraska and Nebraska commitment to EWC Schedule... - Central Wyoming College golfers finished first at the recent Lamar College Rodeo in Lamar, Colorado 7PM for Colorado.