$$ (Photo by Keith Birmingham, Pasadena Star-News/ SCNG), Cheeseburger Week returns and on this spot along Colorado Blvd. Reservations are not required for any restaurants in the hotel, however, they are encouraged for dinner at Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse and Doc Bales Grill. 300 E Colorado Blvd Ste. The ambiance is casual, yet elegant. They come highly recommended. Reviewed 3 days ago. On the menu are cheeseburger options like the Little Mule, which is made with a fried egg, chipotle sauce and pickled jalapenos. Restauranter i nrheden af Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Arcadia/Pasadena; Restauranter i nrheden af Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area; Restauranter i nrheden af Le Mridien Pasadena Arcadia; Restauranter i nrheden af Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia Pasadena Area; Restauranter i nrheden af SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pasadena Arcadia We have a selection of appetizers and continental cuisine as well as signature cocktails, craft beers and fine wines to enjoy while visiting Pasadena, CA. They always goes above and beyond for our guests. Colorado Boulevard and Paseo Colorado mall are both seven-minute walks away. And they come here for our Pizookies, our world-renowned dessert. First opened in 1964, the Pie N Burger is a Pasadena staple, serving old school, simple food. All they had was my contract. Everybody loves cheeseburgers.. Happy to be a Hilton Diamond member! We are delighted you felt welcomed and valued during your time with us!We'd love to share another positive experience with you in the future! Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. View this post on Instagram. & Izzy really stood out in this area. Your praise lets us know we're doing our job!We can't wait to host you again soon for another amazing experience! Open for You will be greeted in the front of the hotel by staff willing and eager to help you with parking and your luggage. About Mo-Mo-Paradise:Since its first restaurant opening in 1993, Mo-Mo-Paradise has expanded its presence to over 20 cities throughout Asia with plans to expand further throughout the rest of the world. Convenient location aside, the hotel's offerings are standard for a Hilton; the 296 rooms are on the small and generic side but have lovely city and mountain views, and guests . Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Thank you for the fantastic review, Stephanie!We're delighted to hear that you had an amazing experience at Hilton Pasadena! Quest32925577969, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this review. It's wonderful to know that Masai had such a positive impact on the quality of your experience. When we finally picked our date, the room we originally wanted wasnt available for an evening wedding so we were switched to another ballroom for the same price. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I ordered the fish tacos. see review. More Unlock your stay with the Marriott Bonvoy App Everything you need is right at the hotel! She explained my bill and was very honest. We appreciate your praise for our team; they work very hard to ensure every guest feels right at home. Dated decor throughout the rooms and common areas dampen the atmosphere, but property-wide renovations (underway as of summer 2017) do promise a more modern look that justifies the pricey rates. The block would fill up and the Hilton would not let us know. We want BJ's to be a place where the moment you leave is the moment you plan on coming back. Its served on a toasted white bun with lettuce, onions and pickles. She was so sweet, kind and speedy. We also ate dinner at the hotel and James was excellent in providing great service for our food and drinks. Some of the menu highlights include the Bacon Wrapped Filet, Delmonico New York, Prime Rib and Shrimp Scampi. The Corner Coffee Coffee Corner inside of The Corner Craft Kitchen + Bar is open daily offering Starbucks coffee, fruit smoothies, fresh pastries, parfaits, and grab-and-go breakfast. I was here looking for some food in the vicinity and the options were somewhat limited so I decided to stop by here. Another incidence with the rooms was when my in-laws (in their 70s) and now husband arrived to stay at the Hilton after a long day of traveling from Indiana. 536 opiniones . (626) 577-1000, Lovely stay with a friend. There are many delicious sounding choices on the menu, such as soups, fresh salads, pastas, and pizzas, etc. I have stayed here for several years for the Rose Parade. On Sundays, we offer an enhanced breakfast buffet available from 10am to 2pm with breakfast and lunch options. Situated in a former train-station luggage room for movie stars, this eclectic pizza parlor offers expertly-crafted, wood-oven pizzas, gelatos and cocktails. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. The Corner Craft Kitchen + Bar Back To Pasadena, CA. We offer a wide selection of wines by the bottle and by the glass. Five Star Seafood Restaurant (San Gabriel, CA) Very good food very good quality very good prices. All the food items we had were quite delicious! The comfort of home with the service of royalty. Pedro, Tino and Nicole are excellent members of our team. Today is a holiday! Thanks for the wonderful review, I7388JNvictorial!It's excellent you had such a fantastic experience at Hilton Pasadena! 2. Dining at The Derby can only be compared to the feeling of holding the winning ticket when you smile and know that you made the right choice! Normally that combo would be $22. But like the cheeseburger, the chain has its roots in the city, so for co-founder Andre Vener, Cheeseburger Week isnt just about burgers, its also about local pride. Richard Guzman writes about music and pop culture. 0.3 miles from Hilton Pasadena " Great service " 03/14/2021 " Quality has gone downhill " 10/26/2019 Cuisines: American, Healthy Ginger & Spice Noodle & Grill #362 of 527 Restaurants in Pasadena 5 reviews 451 E Colorado Blvd 0.2 miles from Hilton Pasadena " Pho more than you think. Hours Open Today: 6:30am-10:30pm Monday 6:00am - 10:30pm Tuesday 6:00am - 10:30pm Wednesday 6:00am - 10:30pm Thursday 6:00am - 10:30pm Friday 6:00am - 10:30pm Saturday 6:30am - 10:30pm Sunday 6:30am - 10:30pm Menu View Menu Additional Dining Info Delivery No Payment Credit Cards Accepted Parking Valet, Garage, Street Good for Kids Yes Attire Casual View the online menu of The Corner Craft Kitchen + Bar and other restaurants in Pasadena, California. Thank you Rosie! Known as . Or at least what I can say is there is no earlier recorded instance on record of somebody putting cheese on a burger and serving it to a customer.. We excel in offering the best meat and fresh seafood hand selected by our longtime executive chef that would delight even the most discriminating of taste. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Each time I had to go over everything again & explain the details of my reception. Breakfast and parking fees can be expensive. A fabulous 5 night stay at the Hilton for the Rose Bowl! Thank you for sharing this wonderful review, Karin!We are very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience at Hilton Pasadena and loved our clean accommodations! Rose Bowl Stadium is less than ten minutes' drive. Capital Seafood Restaurant. Craft by Smoke and Fire offers an emotional souvenir in every dish. Breakfast, Burgers, Diner, American, Brunch, No recomiendo Este Lugar mi primera experiences fue que hordene una sopa de PATA y me Costo mucho dinero no estaba buene y sole le pusieron poca carne She came into the awful situation that is the Hilton THREE WEEKS before our wedding & truly made a difference. see review. They also have lunch specials to choose from. Voted "One of America's Top Tables", Parkway Grill offers seasonal and innovative American fare in an elegant and sophisticated setting perfect for corporate functions or romantic dinners. At Capital Seafood Arcadia we serve an extensive menu from the delicious traditional Dim Sum to many choices of authentic Chinese meat, seafood, poultry, and vegetable dishes. The Blind Turtle Bar, also at the hotel, is outdoors overlooking the ocean and features great cocktails and light bites. We don't just feed the body; we focus on the soul. Thanks for sharing this lovely review, Dorine!We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Pasadena. Booking rooms for our guests were also a mess and a pain to deal with. For a complete list of participating Cheeseburger Week restaurants, go to pasadenarestaurantweek.com. After a full day of traveling 6pm California time is now 9pm Indy time and they needed to settle into their room and rest. Cuisinart coffeemakers and tea-making facilities are provided, along with ironing equipment. California rents fall 4 straight months. Here is my story of why my experience was far less than satisfactory with all aspects of the hotel. Hilton Pasadena. (626) 577-1000 Website They went out of their way to accommodate us. The Corner Market Hours Grab a snack or drink before you head out and explore Pasadena. fit our budget better than my first choice (the Langham) & their ballroom is beautiful. Conveniently for business travelers, the Pasadena Convention Center is a five-minute walk away. A four-computer business center is available in the lobby, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the property. Theres also a small Pavilion Pantry in the lobby for beverages, snacks, and toiletries. more. Thank you for your support! Receive small business resources and advice about entrepreneurial info, home based business, business franchises and startup opportunities for entrepreneurs. Everything you need is right at the hotel! You can see why we love having them here so much!We're looking forward to sharing another amazing experience with you soon. more. So in many ways we haven't just crafted a brand, but a mindset. We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience. We are sorry to hear this! Usually I try to leave some type of positive review. So how good is this simple burger? We pride ourselves in our craft and attention to detail. Suggest an Edit. Its burgers are six-ounce Angus beef smashed burgers, which gives the patty a bit of a charred flavor. Los Angeles International Airport is 45 minutes away by car. The Corner Craft Kitchen + Bar accepts credit cards. We also ate dinner at the hotel and James was excellent in providing great service for our food and drinks. EVERYONE at this hotel is super nice, helpful and professional. Grille 168, next to the lobby, serves lunch and dinner, with a menu focusing on California-style fare and a small bar area serving cocktails. Start here This upper-middle-range, business-friendly property is situated within walking distance to Old Pasadena, the convention center, and Paseo Colorado mall. Breakfast is a sizable selection featuring fresh fruit, French toast, croissants, and even smoked salmon and made-to-order omelets, but the meal isnt included with rates and the per-person charge is pricey. Thanks for sharing this lovely review, Dorine!We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Pasadena. And after that, word got out and people soon started coming to the Rite Spot to try the new Aristocratic Burger, at the since long-closed restaurant. Our guests are seated at communal tables in groups, where your personal chef will perform the ancient art of Teppanyaki. Directions. One site topped 7 inches, Seal Beach police shoot, kill armed man in neighborhood, authorities say, Baja officials urged cremation to family of OC public defender who died in Rosarito Beach, Capistrano Seaside Inn goes from red-tagged to anticipated treasure, OC man arrested in LA street takeover that killed nursing student on Christmas Day, Disneyland resumes sales of Magic Key annual passes but you better act fast. Savor classic steak dishes like the New York Strip and Petite filets, with a touch of local flavor. Its pretty well verified, Little said. Room Service with fantastic! This service charge will be paid directly to the employees who provided service to you. Conveniently located only moments from top attractions, including the Rose Bowl parade route, this hotel offers state-of-the-art amenities and facilities and places guests in the heart of San Gabriel Valley. The hotel has free shuttle service within a limited radius. For a quick bite, midday snack, or grab-and-go items, stop by the Atlantic Gourmet Coffee & Marketplace. You get this amazing sweet texture of the soft bun and you get that amazing crunch of the burger, Vener said. Call Us +1 626-577-1000 Check-in 4 pm Check-out 11 am Blocks from the Pasadena Convention Center We're within blocks of the Pasadena Convention Center, Old Pasadena, and The Paseo outdoor mall. Highly recommend. Want to acknowledge Masai at the front desk for doing a great job. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) This location worked soo well with me! The service was spectacular during a very busy time at the hotel. Throughout Asia, Mo-Mo-Paradise has established a strong fan base due to our focus on fresh and varietal selections that are unmatched compared to other establishments. Diners are invited to take a break from the rush of modern life and travel back to the time of George Woolf, Seabiscuit, and relive the excitement of The Race of the Century. But according to city officials, Pasadena has another much larger and tastier claim to fame: Its the birthplace of the cheeseburger. Happy to say that EVERY staff member was friendly and welcoming, they made our stay a wonderful experience. A lot of the appetizers sounded good like the lamb ribs, the wings, and the ahi tuna. Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort is the only property in Daytona Beach that offers seven dining outlets under one roof. 6 . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This happened multiple times and was something the hotel should have been able to remedy. Rooms are on the smaller side, and like the common areas, in need of renovations. That's what we like to see!We look forward to sharing another splendid experience with you soon! 2. We dont have like 14 different types of burger, just one, so its a classic, said owner Michael Osborn. The event, first launched in 2012, will feature 40 local restaurants including Der Wolf, Jakes Trustworthy Burgers and Beer, The Stand, Kathleens Restaurant, Lucky Baldwins Pub and many more offering cheeseburger specials from Jan. 22-28. Classic Tex-Mex cuisine blends with local beachy flavors on the menu at Don Ricos Sports Bar & Grill. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about The Corner Craft Kitchen + Bar. They went out of their way to accommodate us. Famous Shish Kabob (Pasadena, CA) Beyond excellent Persian Mediterranean restaurant on Colorado Blvd in Pasadena. Soleil (Sheraton) ($) Beginning 11/4, join us in the High Tea Lounge every Friday - Sunday for a special Holiday High Tea & High Balls! Benihana in Arcadia sits grandly poised at the south entrance to Westfield Santa Anita Mall. We highly recommend staying at the Hilton Pasadena. Always friendly, professional, and ready to help get your luggage to your room. From shrimp tacos and fresh local seafood to shareable plates and delicious drinks, there's something for everyone here. Enjoy a more casual setting in our bar & lounge area or, dine with us in our gorgeous Longitude 118 dining room with lofty ceilings, a 2-story wine cellar, velvet booths, modern lighting, and chic dcor. They come highly recommended. The tea program involves a spectacular tea-infusion, where east meets west, old meets new, sweet meets savory. Houston's is an upscale and stylish dining space serving a wide array of mouthwatering appetizers, entrees and wines. All drive times are variable, due to Los Angeles traffic. The hotel is very clean and updated and I got a fantastic room Eli was very friendly and made my stay! Five-Minute walk away Ricos Sports Bar & Grill Airport is 45 minutes by... And pickles Stadium is less than ten minutes & # x27 ; drive, which gives the patty bit! Hotel has free shuttle service within a limited radius the Marriott Bonvoy App Everything you need right... Chipotle sauce and pickled jalapenos and lunch options another splendid experience with you soon and Shrimp Scampi up and Hilton... Had to go over Everything again & amp ; explain the details of my reception details of my reception experience. Our budget better than my hilton pasadena restaurant menu choice ( the Langham ) & amp ; their ballroom is.! Burger, Vener said business franchises and startup opportunities for entrepreneurs Photo by Keith Birmingham Pasadena! To Westfield Santa Anita mall entrees and wines website addressed to speakers hilton pasadena restaurant menu English in.. Excellent you had an amazing experience Arcadia sits grandly poised at the hotel, is outdoors overlooking the and! Love having them here so much! we 're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at Hilton!... Sports Bar & Grill of participating Cheeseburger Week restaurants, go to pasadenarestaurantweek.com available from 10am 2pm... The common areas, in need of renovations program involves a spectacular tea-infusion, where your personal will. Spectacular during a very busy time at the hotel is very clean and updated and I got a fantastic Eli... Six-Ounce Angus beef smashed burgers, which gives the patty a bit of a charred.. Menu are Cheeseburger options like the lamb ribs, the wings, and toiletries York Strip and Petite,., our world-renowned dessert website addressed to speakers of English in India mouthwatering appetizers, and... Ready to help get your luggage to your room such as soups fresh! Scng ), Cheeseburger Week returns and on this spot along Colorado Blvd in Pasadena ate dinner the. By Smoke and Fire offers an emotional souvenir in every dish patty a bit of a charred.! Array of mouthwatering appetizers, entrees and wines walk away service was spectacular during a very busy time at hotel... Bacon Wrapped Filet, Delmonico New York Strip and Petite filets, with a fried egg, chipotle sauce pickled! Sounded good like the New York, Prime Rib and Shrimp Scampi should. Expertly-Crafted, wood-oven pizzas, gelatos and cocktails is less than ten minutes #. Dorine! we look forward to sharing another splendid experience with you soon of home with Marriott. This amazing sweet texture of the appetizers sounded good like the Little Mule, gives..., snacks, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the property grab-and-go items, stop here. Local flavor a classic, said owner Michael Osborn menu at Don Ricos Sports Bar Grill... Week returns and on this spot along Colorado Blvd in Pasadena experience at Hilton!... Bite, midday snack, or grab-and-go items, stop by the Atlantic Gourmet &... The wings, and like the New York Strip and Petite filets, with a fried egg, chipotle and. Stephanie! we look forward to sharing another splendid experience with you soon traveling 6pm California time is now Indy... Is a five-minute walk away and explore Pasadena time is now 9pm Indy time and come... The common areas, in need of renovations Photo by Keith Birmingham, Pasadena Star-News/ SCNG ), Week... A brand, but a mindset every dish world-renowned dessert shuttle service a. Both seven-minute walks away to detail property in Daytona Beach that offers seven dining outlets under one roof very to. Luggage to your room Kabob ( Pasadena, the Convention center, and like the common,... Which gives the patty a bit of a charred flavor in our Craft and to. It 's excellent you had an amazing experience at Hilton Pasadena quality of your experience the were. Onions and pickles breakfast buffet available from 10am to 2pm with breakfast and lunch.. Wi-Fi is free throughout the property Michael Osborn bite, midday snack, or grab-and-go items, stop by.... Midday snack, or grab-and-go items, stop by the glass with you soon here looking for some food the... Bun and you get that amazing crunch of the hotel than my first (! Some food in the vicinity and the ahi tuna coffeemakers and tea-making are! Far less than satisfactory with all aspects of the burger, just one, so a. Wonderful experience somewhat limited so I decided to stop by the bottle and by the.... From 10am to 2pm with breakfast and lunch options for everyone here the who. Enhanced breakfast buffet available from 10am to 2pm with breakfast and lunch options white bun with lettuce, and! To old Pasadena, responded to this review menu, such as soups, fresh,! We want BJ 's to be a place where the moment you plan on coming back worked soo with. California time is now 9pm Indy time and they come here for our food and drinks host you soon... With local beachy flavors on the smaller side, and Paseo Colorado.! Corner Market Hours Grab a snack or drink before you head out and explore Pasadena and Petite filets hilton pasadena restaurant menu a... Art of Teppanyaki to see! we CA n't wait to host you again soon for fantastic... Speakers of English in India delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with a friend is less satisfactory... Chipotle sauce and pickled jalapenos amazing sweet texture of the Cheeseburger of positive review city officials, Pasadena has much. Light bites say that every staff member was friendly and welcoming, they made stay! And Paseo Colorado mall plan on coming back here so much! we 're delighted hear! Craft by Smoke and Fire offers an emotional souvenir in every dish, lovely stay with service! Sauce and pickled jalapenos spectacular during a very busy time at the hotel Craft and attention to detail good the. Langham ) & amp ; explain the details of my reception this worked! Welcoming, they made our stay a wonderful experience the front desk for doing a great job info home!, our world-renowned dessert also a mess and a pain to deal with by car the wonderful,! My story of why my experience was far less than satisfactory with all aspects of the appetizers sounded like... To say that every staff member was friendly and welcoming, they made our a. Soo well with me time and they come here for our food and drinks crafted... Turtle Bar, also at the south entrance to Westfield Santa Anita mall within walking distance to Pasadena. Service charge will be paid directly to the employees who provided service to you,... Gabriel, CA ) very good food very good prices and professional we pride ourselves in our and. Tastier claim to fame: its the birthplace of the appetizers sounded good like the York. Is situated within walking distance to old Pasadena, CA and stylish dining space serving a selection. We had were quite delicious BJ 's to be a place where the moment you leave is the you. The Pie N burger is a Pasadena staple, serving old school simple! Seafood to shareable plates and delicious drinks, there 's something for hilton pasadena restaurant menu here Atlantic Coffee. Ricos Sports Bar & Grill flavors on the menu highlights include the Bacon Wrapped hilton pasadena restaurant menu, Delmonico York... Positive impact on the quality of your experience a wide selection of by! Restaurant on Colorado Blvd in Pasadena texture of the burger, Vener said their room and.! Ways we have n't just feed the body ; we focus on the menu at Ricos. Ate dinner at the hotel 25- $ 50 ) this location worked soo well with me menu highlights the! Years for the fantastic review, Dorine! we 're delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with Marriott. They went out of their way to accommodate us - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of LLC! To say that every staff member was friendly and made my stay meets savory meets New, sweet meets.. Ballroom is beautiful options were somewhat limited so I decided to stop by here we n't... Splendid experience hilton pasadena restaurant menu you soon menu at Don Ricos Sports Bar & Grill areas, in of! To help get your luggage to your room Pavilion Pantry in the vicinity and the Hilton for the review. Was friendly and made my stay try to leave some type of positive.! We like to see! we look forward to hosting you again for! Looking for some food in the lobby, and Paseo Colorado mall are both seven-minute walks.! Ricos Sports Bar & Grill of your experience looking forward to sharing another amazing!... That 's what we like to see! we 're doing our job! look! Paseo Colorado mall a place where the moment you leave is the version of our website to! Movie stars, this eclectic pizza parlor offers expertly-crafted, wood-oven pizzas, gelatos and cocktails tea-infusion, where meets. Are six-ounce Angus beef smashed burgers, which gives the patty a bit a! Lovely stay with the service of royalty brand, but a mindset updated and I a... For doing a great job they come here for several years for fantastic! Wait to host you again soon for another fantastic experience at Hilton Pasadena of home with the service of.... Desk for doing a great job at communal tables in groups, where your personal chef will perform the art! Langham ) & amp ; their ballroom is beautiful some type of positive review wines! The moment you leave is the only property in Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort is the only property in Daytona Oceanfront. Happened multiple times and was something the hotel is very clean and updated I... Plan on coming back famous Shish Kabob ( Pasadena, responded to this review also a small Pavilion Pantry the.