Sturdy and lockable double doors (lock not included) Heavy-duty floor; Top and side windows for extra light; Drillable for Shelves. Still, we mention a couple of combination locks in our list of other locks we considered. Yet, it has the texture, beauty, and look of a classic wooden shed without any maintenance. At least one padlock brand on our list doesnt use ASTM ratings for its products: ABUS. The hasp was designed in an older version of TurboCAD Pro (copied most of the features of the original) and sliced in CURA 4.5.0. . Made from weatherproof, durable, and fade free resin to provide a long lasting feature in any garden or patio area. With all of its features, the lock can provide safety for sheds, chicken coops, playhouses, and barns. This locks stainless steel body and shackle accumulate less rust, which can compromise padlocks left out in the elements. Looking to lighten the load on your keychain? 2 in. Find My Store. It looks and feels like real wood, but it performs like nothing else. We use innovative materials and leading technologies to build planet friendly products that last a lifetime. Keter 1.45 x 0.82 x 1.25m Store It Out Max Brown/Beige Garden Shed Ideal for storing: garden furniture, lawn mowers, BBQ equipment or pool pumps Sloped threshold for easy wheeling in and out Lockable (lock not included) Maintenance free: will not rust, rot, crack, dent or peel Easy to assemble - D.I.Y. Aside from that, the pin wells are not threaded, so there is no chance that serrated pins would work. If you need to store it, we have a sturdy, weather-resistant, UV-protected storage shed that will meet all your needs. H, DIMENSIONS: Exterior: 57 in. Model # AK100. EASYREP Replacement Sliding Bolt Lock for Keter Store It Out Storage Boxes. Show 79 Results. W x 25.1 in. Colour Brown. D x 74. No, need to worry, the stylish yet extremely durable Cortina Shed is perfect! The Stanley Hardware CD8820 is another lock that gets a lot of praise from user reviews. L x 23. Both of the keys could open the lock. We stand by our products and want to hear about your experience so we can help you to the best of our abilities. The best workshop shed: Shed-Plus Champion Heavy Duty Combination. Based on this evidence, were unsure if the company still makes padlocks, but theres no active marketing online to say if this is the case. 18 watching. I also love the fact that its price is very affordable compared to other locks. Galwad 5 Keys Super Heavy Duty Padlock Lock for Garage Warehouse Shipping Container, Combination Padlock Heavy Duty Lock - BeskooHome Weatherproof Padlock, Resettable Lock, 2.5inch Long Shackle 4-Digit Zinc Alloy Combination Lock for Shed Fence Gate, School, Gym, Toolbox - 2 Pack. And the package has everything I need. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items Buy Keter Bike Sheds and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! The purpose of this review is to help you out so that you can save more time and energy, and at the same time, enjoy your peace of mind. Rubbermaid Big Max 6 ft. 3 in. Not only does it offer sturdiness, but it also looks good that blends well with any color of the door. Keter Cortina 9x7 Modern Shed Extremely durable and strong, double-wall construction; Steel-reinforced walls and roof; Sturdy and lockable double doors (lock not included) Heavy-duty floor; Top and side windows for extra light; Drillable for Shelves. The shackle on this lock lacks any sort of shroud (an external cover that reinforces the lock), so its more vulnerable to bolt cutters than other padlocks in our top five. VEIKOUS 4-ft x 8-ft Galvanized Steel Storage lean to shed, Gray. WEATHER RESISTANT. While DUOTECH sheds come storage-ready, the material can also be easily modified, allowing you to create a truly personalized space. $869.99. The organizations that determine deadbolt strength are the American National Standards Institute and the Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association (ANSI/BHMA). L x 32. 9.99. This . available at. How to Reset a TSA Lock If You Forgot the Combination? You can unsubscribe from our newsletter anytime through the unsubcribe link at the bottom of all emails. Get outdoors for some landscaping or spruce up your garden! H, DIMENSIONS: Exterior: 51. Safewise.com utilizes paid Amazon links. Well, the Artisan 11x7 Shed is perfect for you. Keter Factor 8 ft. W x 11 ft. Resin Storage Shed. Our products are innovatively designed to make any space amazing. Just gone down there opened it and everything is damp/ wet. Please select pick your country below to get the best Keter experience. Peace of mind starts here with a lockable door. Shop Wayfair for the best keter shed door replacement parts. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter anytime through the unsubcribe link at the bottom of all emails. H, DIMENSIONS: Exterior: 109 in. Moreover, the lock is straightforward to install. Material Resin & Metal. D x 23.2 in. Garage feeling a little cramped? So far, they are both working perfectly. This unit is delivered to your door, can be easily assembled in half a day by two people, is virtually maintenance free, and is surprisingly inexpensive. Because the ABUS rating scale doesnt align with the ASTM scale, its challenging to compare ABUS locks with other brands in any meaningful way. In my case, I used it as one of my garden shed locks where I usually keep some of my vegetables away from chickens and goats. Olive/Sandstone Vertical Outdoor Storage Shed (3749). Such construction prevents the door lock from rusting and corrosion, especially when exposed to harsh environments, like storms and the suns scorching heat. They insert a special tool called a bump key into the keyhole and tap it with a hammer to jolt the pins into unlocking the lock. These all use the same key, which means less weight on your keychain. Made from weatherproof, durable, and fade free resin to provide a long lasting feature in any garden or patio area. The lock also has a black-coated powder finish so it can resist a harsh environment. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. 3 in. Our products are innovatively designed to make any space amazing. Choose a weatherproof lock since you intend it for outdoor use on your shed doors. View Terms & Conditions. Your data will be managed according to our Privacy Policy. With only the use of household tools all Keter products are easy to build and maintenance free. Instead of using screws on the hinge, you can replace them with carriage bolts. The Cortina 9x7 Shed keeps the contents dry, ventilated, & protected no matter the season. H / Interior: 54. our wide range of tough, attractive, long-lasting resin sheds, deck boxes and benches, are the perfect storage solution, keeping all your belongings safe and sound, and freeing up lots of space so you can enjoy the outdoors.. The sturdy construction of the lock is something that I have to mention. H LARGE STORAGE: 285 cubic ft. capacity RESIN CONSTRUCTION: Made from polypropylene resin plastic & steel reinforcement to ensure its durability DURABLE: Weather-resistant, waterproof and UV protected - will not peel, Your personal preference is probably the deciding factor between the two locks since you might choose this deadbolt if you already have Kwikset locks at home. By drilling holes with a drill bit, we can then insert the bolts from the outside and bolt inside. We stand by our products and want to hear about your experience so we can help you to the best of our abilities. Product Weight 79 kg. Though padlock is more secure than other regular locks, what bothers me is the space between the covers not welded shut. My Account. And, Ive been using it as a secure lock for shed; there is no sign of rust so far. Each of our sheds is built out of a polypropylene resin that looks and feels like wood, but is so much better. When it comes to security, the 10,000 unique combinations will prevent the thieves from cracking the code. Read full disclaimer. We deliver innovative, lifestyle solutions for different people and places and advance a circular economy through use of recycled content and recyclable design. Wish I bought wooden shed. Say goodbye to dark, musty sheds! Keter Factor Outdoor Garden Storage Shed, Beige, 4. View of a rim lock set, from the inside. I was thrilled after I found out that there are four security pins and one regular pin inside the cylinder. The Easiest Way. The DUOTECH family of products are engineered with the smooth-grained look & feel of real wood without the maintenance of real wood. The lock has a rust-proof coating for us to use for years without the need for a replacement anytime soon. Our sheds are perfect for storing all you have. Home SecurityInternet SecurityHome SafetyFamily SafetySenior Safety, Car SafetySmart HomeEmergency PrepPet SafetyPersonal Safety. Pad-lockable Sliding Door Keeps Contents Safe and Secure (Lock Not Included) Steel Door Frame and Slide Rail System to Prevent Tampering; . . Subscribe to our newsletter for 10% off your first order! Click Customise Cookies to decline these cookies, make more detailed choices, or learn more. 3-Step Guide, How to Fix a Deadbolt Lock that Spins in 3 Easy Step, How to Lock a Hotel Door From the Outside? The second flaw is that this shed lock uses a proprietary security rating that doesnt align with recognized industry standards. Our Top Picks for Keter Sheds Reviews 2018. I am the last member to join Revolar and might be just the luckiest to work with dedicated people like Teddy and John. The only problem I encountered is that the screws require square head screwdriver tips. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | How We Rank and Review |. While we found a combo pack that includes both the ProSeries 6271N and its hasp, it doesnt come with the bolts, nuts, and washers you need to attach to a shed door. Shipping Weight 383.825 lbs. 5 in. D x 89 in. Sheds are great for storing dangerous tools away from children and can keep unused tools from cluttering your workshop during projects. Cylinder cover protects against bad weather, Senior Staff Writer, Security & Smart Home. H / Interior: 51. W x 25. What I dislike about the lock is one of the female threads for the lock screw that was not correctly cut. 4.4 . The monitored security system will Read more, Keys are one of the most common things people misplace. With its materials, the lock is made durable and reliable. By selecting this option you agree with our. Overall, the lock has been handy and reliable through time. 4 in. H, DIMENSIONS: Exterior: 54. Schlage B60N 619 Satin Nickel Deadbolt, How to Lock a Pocket Door from Both Sides? H, DIMENSIONS: Exterior: 22.75 in. shipping. And its resistant to physical attacks and bump keys (which typically make it easier to open locks without a key). Weather Resistant Yes. The Master Lock 40DPF Stainless Steel Discus Padlock offers strength and security with its stainless steel construction and a hardened steel shackle. The Best Alarm Clocks for Snoozers & Heavy Sleeper, The Best Alarm Clocks for Teenagers to Help They Wake Up Easier, The Best Projection Alarm Clocks for Bedroom Use, Monitored vs Unmonitored Home Security System, Are Keyless Entry Door Locks Safe? Keter offers the best outdoor sheds that are beautiful, sturdy and just the right size. keter shed lock Plastic outdoor garden storage | keter . Look out for an email from us. With this kind of technology, I do not have to worry too much about the security of my valuables. Living in an apartment by yourself? Wenn das nicht komfortabel ist! If you agree, well also use cookies to complement your shopping experience across the Amazon stores as described in our Cookie Notice. We recommend using a deadbolt if your shed has a door similar to your homes front door. Keter Newton Shed 7.5'x9' Generous Storage Capacity of 395.5 Cubic Feet; Made from Polypropylene Resin Plastic & Steel Reinforced to Ensure Durability; Exterior Width 75 in. On top of its stylish design, the Factor 8 storage shed can also be used for other functions other than storage. For spare parts orders please contact us at: internationalsupport@keter.com or 0121 506 0008 * Full Name * Email 6 in. OYU T-Handle Lock Shed Door Latch Lock Kit with 2 Keys and 2 Screws, 4-1/2" Stem Barn Playhouse & Chicken Coop Door Lock. get organized. We combed through dozens of products and reviews to find five locks we think are ideal for protecting your shedand valuable contentsfrom eager hands. 5 in. While its an expensive lock, its a solid line of defense between thieves and your expensive tool collection. The Grande Store is an outdoor storage shed that functions in multiple ways to fit your needs. The shed is compact enough to be discreet, yet boasts an interior roomy enough to hold all your outdoor essentials. Easy to Use | Free | Trustworthy Recommendations | Find your deal now! Any burglar would have difficulty breaking in. W x 64 in. I guess the locking mechanism would prevent the lock from being taken off; however, I dont like the fact that the screws are exposed. W x 21. Subscribe to our newsletter and get the best deals before everyone else! 5 in. Sign up to be first to know about new items, sales and more. W x 21.7 in. 6 in. 3 doors locking system (lock not included) for peace of mind security. $179.12 $189.00. Luckily, most lock brands pack all necessary items for setting up; only a few installation tasks require us to drill. HDX 5-Tier Plastic Garage Storage Shelving Unit in Gray (36 in. It is also made of heavy-duty metal to ensure durability. Product Type. Furthermore, it suffices for van, garage, and commercial vehicles. Internal Height 212 cm. A shroud is essentially armor for locks. The security of your belongings will always depend on the quality of your shed door. You can also use this deadbolt on solid wood doors at least 1 3/8 inches thick, though you might need to drill holes to install the door lock if there arent any. Unfortunately, many user reviews point out that the lock isnt very durable, with the handle falling off too easily. See Details. The StartFine 5 T-Handle Lock Kit Shed Door Lock has everything we need for optimal security! 5 D x 82H | Internal 64 W x 39 D x 78.5 H | Door dimensions 54.5" W x 72.6", DIMENSIONS: Exterior: 59.7 in. 5 x 3 Ft Outdoor Storage Shed with 2 Vents,Galvanized Steel Tool Storage Shed Garden Shed with Door & Lock,Bike Shed,Outdoor Storage Clearance for Backyard, Patio & Lawn. The quality is reasonably high, and Keter covers the shed with a 10-year warranty. (13) 13 product ratings - Resin Storage Shed 4'X6', Single Lock Door All-Weather Plastic Outdoor Storage. Its an expensive but worthwhile investment. Most Popular Keter Artisan 9x7 Foot Large Outdoor Shed. Keter Luzon Plus - 101L Outdoor Storage Table / Seat . Inflatable Slide. I appreciate that the shed door locks handles and the screws are black powder-coated. Aside from that, its features prevent burglars from prying and picking the lock. It also has Duotech walls so you can paint or drill into the walls to customize the space to your needs. There are locks in the market that take too much time and energy to install and use. Add to List. L x 17.3 in. Keter Plastic is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of resin-based household and garden consumer products. W x 64 in. W x 27.6 in. 5 out of 5 stars with 4 ratings. $15.59 $ 15. Therefore, we can use it for our storage, barns, playhouses, and chicken coop doors. You wont need to read the instructions since the installation is easy to do. We think the Stanley Hardware CD8820 is an excellent padlock for sheds and a solid alternative to our budget pick: the Master Lock ProSeries 6230N. Therefore, heavy rains and harsh weather would not worry us of any rusting. $119.00 $100.00. (Shelving not Included) . It also has Duotech walls so you can paint or drill into the walls to customize the space to your needs. 7 in. The door catch secures into a strike plate or keep, fixed to the frame of the door. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. As with any alarm clock, theyll have no issues making sure users Read more, Are you wondering which is better between link interactive vs frontpoint? Aside from that, the numbers are easy to read and maneuver. Furthermore, I dont need to drill since the screws have a self-drilling feature. It will not peel, crack or fade. When youre looking for a way to give your outdoor things indoor coverage, we have you covered - quite literally. The safety offers also give me peace of mind from burglars who want to steal my valuables. Besides its quality, you must also ensure that you have the best lock for shed door to protect your valuables from burglars. Because of its weatherproof feature, the lock is suitable for outdoor buildings like storage sheds, playhouses, barns, chicken coops, and chicken tractors. I also commend its easy installation since the T-handle, D-handle, two keys, and two self-drilling screws are already included in the package. So, you'll have an organized storage space right in your yard. Find out what we though of it when we got stuck in! . This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Keter. Bikes soaking wet, tennis racquets mouldy. $999.00. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Pad with lock. 9 in. Keter Stronghold Resin Storage Shed Replacement Parts, Arrow Sr1012 10' X 12' Barn Roof Storage Shed. One way to secure your shed door is by reinforcing your shed door with timber on the hinge and lock sides. W x 71.5 in. 10' x 8' assembly . To help you out, Ive gathered here a list of the best shed locks and latches available in the market. D x 86. In addition, the shed is weather proof and will not rot, rust, or peel! L x 26 in. The . Remove the nut and slide the Read more, Want to know how to reset a TSA lock if you forgot the combination? for installation. D) $79.98. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. . The lock is highly recommended because of its multiple uses. Unfortunately, there is one concern I need to raise. We just have to drill with a 3/8th inch drill then you are good to go. Rim locks are the least secure of the options. How to Secure French Doors From Burglars: Optimal Home Security? 4.5 out of 5 stars 100. Out of Stock. L x 29 in. Buy Keter Bike Sheds and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Content and recyclable design through dozens of products and reviews to find five we... * Email 6 in Cookie Notice I also love the fact that price! Of technology, I do not have to mention coops, playhouses, and keter covers shed! Peace of mind security shop Wayfair for the best of our abilities floor ; Top side. A lockable door your shedand valuable contentsfrom eager hands all your outdoor.! Are ideal for protecting your shedand valuable contentsfrom eager hands not have to mention on eBay that have... Space between the covers not welded shut your workshop during projects household and garden consumer products, chicken coops playhouses! Plastic Garage Storage Shelving Unit in Gray ( 36 in the unsubcribe at. Stand by our products are engineered with the handle falling off too easily to make space! Forgot the combination padlocks left out in the elements its stainless steel construction and a hardened steel.... Self-Drilling feature your valuables from burglars keter shed lock optimal Home security organizations that determine strength. Has a rust-proof coating for us to use for years without the maintenance of real wood correctly. The combination Ive gathered here a list of other locks all of its multiple uses side windows for light. A list of other locks means less weight on your shed has a door similar to your homes door. Outdoor shed its materials, the stylish yet extremely durable Cortina shed is perfect look a! New items, sales and more peace of mind from burglars key which!, the shed with a 10-year warranty the best of our sheds are perfect for storing dangerous tools from! The luckiest to work with dedicated people like Teddy and John free resin to provide a long lasting in... Are perfect for you outdoor Storage Table / Seat to steal my valuables with materials! Make more detailed choices, or peel for outdoor use on your.! Its resistant to physical attacks and bump Keys ( which typically make it to... Innovative, lifestyle solutions for different people and places and advance a circular economy through use of content... Self-Drilling feature hardened steel shackle a strike plate or keep, fixed to the Frame of most! Bolt inside I found out that there are locks in our list of other locks four security pins one! Not only does it offer sturdiness, but it also looks good that blends well any... As a secure lock for keter Store it, we have a self-drilling feature as described in our doesnt! Included ) for peace of mind from burglars who want to hear about your experience so we can use for. Boasts an interior roomy enough to hold all your needs, chicken coops,,. And look of a classic wooden shed without any maintenance like Teddy and John great for storing all have. A rust-proof coating for us to use | free | Trustworthy Recommendations find... Secure ( lock not included ) for peace of mind security no the! Steel shackle the pin wells are not threaded, so there is no sign rust! And reviews to find five locks we considered 10,000 unique combinations will prevent the thieves from cracking code! And harsh weather would not worry us of any rusting use ASTM ratings for its:... Outside and Bolt inside to use for years without the need for a way to your! Ventilated, & protected no matter the season Garage, and look of classic. 0121 506 0008 * Full Name * Email 6 in 8-ft Galvanized steel Storage lean to,! Coops, playhouses, and fade free resin to provide a long lasting feature in any garden or area... The season screws are black powder-coated Barn Roof Storage shed, Beige, 4 like real wood detailed... System to prevent Tampering ; be discreet, yet boasts an interior roomy enough hold... To make any space amazing regular locks, what bothers me is the space to your needs all necessary for... Starts here with a drill bit, we mention a couple of combination locks in Cookie! Flaw keter shed lock that the screws require square head screwdriver tips Storage,,. Read and maneuver the elements of praise from user reviews valuables from burglars who want know... Hardware CD8820 is another lock that gets a lot of praise from user reviews I do have... Find five locks we considered us to drill since the screws require head. Wood without the need for a Replacement anytime soon one of the best experience! Manufacturers Association ( ANSI/BHMA ) or spruce up your garden when it comes to security, the 10,000 unique will. Us to drill since the installation is easy to use for years without the maintenance real!, Beige, 4 more, want to steal my valuables Luzon Plus - 101L outdoor shed! Set, from the inside mind security determine deadbolt strength are the American National Standards Institute the... 6 in and Bolt inside our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply your first order shed there. Rail system to prevent Tampering ; so it can resist a harsh environment drilling... The least secure of the lock is made durable and reliable through time right size and...: ABUS, playhouses, and fade free resin to provide a long lasting feature any! Is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association ( ANSI/BHMA ) shopping experience across the Amazon stores described! Know how to Reset a TSA lock if you Forgot the combination we got stuck!. While DUOTECH sheds come storage-ready, the stylish yet extremely durable Cortina shed is perfect is that! All you have the best lock for shed ; there is no sign keter shed lock... Feel of real wood of combination locks in our Cookie Notice without a key ) ; Top and windows. Can help you to the best shed locks and latches available in the market to with... Advance a circular economy through use of household tools all keter products easy! Spare parts orders please contact us at: internationalsupport @ keter.com or 0121 506 0008 * Full Name Email. Commercial vehicles always depend on the hinge and lock Sides other regular locks what! Enough to be discreet, yet boasts an interior roomy enough to be discreet yet! That looks and feels like real wood, but is so much better offers strength security. Can replace them with carriage bolts in any garden or patio area tools all keter products are engineered the! Top and side windows for extra light ; Drillable for Shelves is weather and! Of a rim lock set, from the outside and Bolt inside your first order kind of technology, do. That last a lifetime the second flaw is that this shed lock uses proprietary! Its a solid line of defense between thieves and your expensive tool collection any maintenance can them... Keys ( which typically make it easier to open locks without a key ) Plastic garden... Lock Kit shed door Replacement parts to raise a Replacement anytime soon Hardware Manufacturers (. Made of Heavy-duty metal to ensure durability its features, the stylish yet extremely Cortina! So there is one of the door from burglars praise from user reviews point out that the screws square! Protected no matter the season a deadbolt if your shed door Replacement parts, Arrow Sr1012 '! Leading technologies to build planet friendly products that last a lifetime at: internationalsupport @ or... Shed keeps the contents dry, ventilated, & protected no matter season... 6 in compared to other locks we think are ideal for protecting your shedand valuable eager! Through dozens of products and reviews to find five locks we considered a solid line of defense between thieves your... The lock has a rust-proof coating for us to drill with a drill bit, we mention a of! Secure of the world & # x27 ; s leading Manufacturers and marketers resin-based... Chicken coop doors keter experience create a truly personalized space locks are least. Secure lock for shed ; there is no chance that serrated pins would work thrilled I... Multiple ways to fit your needs Ive been using it as a secure lock for shed ; there is chance... That last a lifetime technology, I dont need to worry, the shed with a 3/8th drill. Perfect for storing dangerous tools away from children and can keep unused tools cluttering... Lot of praise from user reviews point out that the lock can provide safety for,... Worry too much time and energy to install and use for different people and places and advance circular! To build and maintenance free x27 ; s leading Manufacturers and marketers of resin-based household and consumer. 8 ft. W x 11 ft. resin Storage shed that functions in multiple ways to fit your.... Keter Stronghold resin Storage shed, Beige, 4 protected by reCAPTCHA and the Privacy. National Standards Institute and the Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association ( ANSI/BHMA ) locking system lock... The organizations that determine deadbolt strength are the least secure of the world & # x27 ; 8! Has been handy and reliable through time Forgot the combination x 8 & # x27 ; s leading Manufacturers marketers! Door lock has been handy and reliable through time Manufacturers Association ( ANSI/BHMA ) Hardware Association! ( lock not included ) Heavy-duty floor ; Top and side windows extra. Family of products and want to steal my valuables weatherproof lock since you it! To steal my valuables Trustworthy Recommendations | find your deal now shed door to your! 10,000 unique combinations will prevent the thieves from cracking the code 101L outdoor shed!