The Slonaker family is committed to your family's total care. So sorry to hear of your loss, we will be praying for you. He was always interesting to talk to, knowledgeable and curious. Get Directions, Spicer-Mullikin Funeral Homes & Crematory. May my little brother rest in the loving arms of Jesus.!!!! LAKE STATION (9-15-16-3) Michael Boyer 10, Jared Jones 3, Sean Gooch 0, Angelo Guerra 3, Nathan O'Malley 0, Dominique Smith 15, Lanell Lewis 0, Daweson Brewer 13, Michael Parillo 0, James Dabney 0 . 1) Gaining an edge in possessions. and formerly of Warren, NJ, passed away on May 23, 2016 at Overlook Hospital in Summit, NJ. ON JUNE 4, 2016, THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS WILL HAVE A MEMORIAL BENCH DEDICATION AND A BLESSING BY KEVIN'S PASTOR, FATHER POSEY FOR KEVIN McKEON!!! THE MEMORIAL MASS AT THE KOC FOR ALL KNIGHTS WHO DIED IN 2015 WAS HELD IN REMEMBERANCE.DECEMBER 15 will BE A SAD Day for all your family and friends!! R.I.P. and Northampton Country Club, Easton, Pa. He was the son of the late James A. McKeon and Gertrude Braisted McKeon, born on February 4, 1940 in Astoria, NY. Loving husband of Patricia A. McKeon (nee: Welker); beloved son of the late Edward, Sr., and Mary Helen McKeon; devoted father of John M. (Tawni) McKeon, Jr. and Christine Martin; cherished grandfather of Emma McKeon, Brianna Martin, Caleb Hunter, and Cadi Hunter; treasured uncle of . Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Kevin P. McKeon of Marion, New York, who passed away at the age of 56, on December 10, 2022. I am stunned and saddened at Kevins passing. Track flooding, landslides, closures and evacuations as California gets slammed by yet another atmospheric river. Kevin McKeon (Age 54) Of Falls Church, VA passed away on December 15, 2015 after a short battle with cancer. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. KEVIN MCKEOWN OBITUARY Kevin J. McKeown, age 58, of Fairfield, NJ, passed away on Monday, January 24, 2022. Kevin McKeon is a British actor born in 1968. You taught us to be true to ourselves and to advocate for our needs. She was preceded in death by her beloved husband, John "Jack" Maurice McKeon; her parents, Victor and Ruth Welker; and her brother, Paul Welker. Joe grew up in St. Charles Parish and graduated Monsignor Bonner Catholic High School in '69. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); We respect your privacy and will not share your email address. Born in Darby, PA he was the son of James F. and Karen (McTague) McKeon. Survivors are his wife Susan M. McKeon; children are Brian and wife Sonia, Michael, Matthew and wife Danielle, and Christine. Kevin William Mckeon, 58 Resides in Lake Orion, MI Lived In Utica MI, Oxford MI Related To Michelle Mckeon, Megan Mckeon, Jeffrey Mckeon, Janet Mckeon, Ryan Mckeon Includes Address (3) Phone (3) Email (3) See Results Kevin F Mckeon, 50 Resides in East Rockaway, NY Lived In Inverness FL Related To Margaret Mckeon, Allison Mckeon, Colleen Mckeon Cherished grandmother of Ryan, Adeline, Ainsley. 2. Prayers and blessings to Michael, Molly, and Marianne. WE MISS YOU IN THE AUDIENCE!! Kevin J. McKeown Obituary We are sad to announce that on January 24, 2022, at the age of 58, Kevin J. McKeown of Fairfield, New Jersey, born in Chester, Pennsylvania passed away. To the McKeown Family, Such a sweet man. They married in 1990 and enjoyed traveling, having a passion for Quebec and the Northeast. Ross McKeon , OF THE EXAMINER STAFF. kevin was my neighbor for many years and i babysat his kids as well. Saturday's Transactions. Sharks have no prayer vs. Wings. Kevin was an avid hunter who most loved hunting with his daughter. Timothy Joseph McKeon. Age 38, of Richfield. All rights reserved. Recommend Kevin's obituary to your friends. They have also lived in Quincy, MA and West Roxbury, MA. 10am visiting at Funeral Home. Edit Search New Search Filters (1). Dean's list. Nov. 12, 1995. What's shared in the group should stay in the group. Kevin graduated from Salesianum High School and went on to earn his Bachelor's degree from Cornell University. In 1992, he retired from the NY State Department of Correction after a 28 year career as a Correctional Officer. May he rest in peace. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Granddaughter Amanda McKeon, also survives. Veterans Day tomorrow!!! Family has requested no flowers. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website, Kevin McKeon 54 of Falls Church VA passed away on December 15, 2015 after a short battle with cancer. My prayers are with you all. Kevin proudly served our country from 1957-1960 in the US Marine Corps. He is truly missed by all who knew him and shared in his friendship, whit and humor. SORRY YOU MISSED THE AXE-WIELDING CONTEST!you would have won this year! I wish that I could be there to honor Kevin's life. Jan. 14, 2023 11:49 AM PT. I was fortunate enough to work alongside Kevin for several years and always enjoyed our conversations, particularly with regard to sports (Giants fan here), history, and politics. Burial immediately following at Fairfax Memorial Park. Born . Michael E. McKeon <p>Michael E. McKeon of Liberty, NY, a retired heavy equipment operator for the Town of Liberty and a lifelong area resident, died Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Garnet Health Medical Center, Harris, NY.&nbsp; He was 74. He is survived by brothers Paul of Monmouth Beach, NJ and . Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. Anna, daughter of the late William and Anna (Patterson) Howard Jr., was born in Springfield on December. By The Associated Press. Service date and time pending. He was 78. Of course we also checked out a couple local breweries and my neighborhood pub. JUST THINKING ABOUT MY FAVORITE MARINE AROUND FLAG DAY AND 2 DAYS LATER YOUR DOB!! YOUR WIFE, MOTHER, AND CHILDREN MUST MISS YOU DEARLY! Our prayers and condolences during this time of loss. The best result we found for your search is Kevin F McKeown age 60s in Brookline, MA in the Brookline Village neighborhood. Glad we were able to see him in mid December at the hospital and meet Andy and his mom. BOSTON RED SOX Agreed to terms with INF . He loved St. James and we loved him at St. James. He was 78. Cities: Bedford NH, Incline Village NV Possible Relatives: Kevin Michael Mckeon, Kristina Mae Mckeon left on lincoln band was one of your favorites!!! Get Directions, 121 W. Park Place Paul Manz, I met Kevin at Salesianum where I was a Health and PE. Forward to Family & Friends; Print; Contact Support; Upgrade; Death Certificates; Share This Obituary. Kevin and I were good friends when we went to school at Silverside Elementary. Survived by parents, Kevin and Kathy McKeon; sister, Kate (Rian) Sullivan; niece, Emma Sullivan; nephews, Joe Sullivan and Tommy Sullivan; and large extended family and many friends. Kevin, God must have needed a "Jay Leno"to entertain adults and a "Clown" for the children to take you away at such a young age!! Mass Our Lady Queen of Peace Church He met the love of his life Jeanne Popp, []. Order Flowers for Kevin McKeon's Visitation at Funeral Home, Order Flowers for Kevin McKeon's Visitation, Order Flowers for Kevin McKeon's Final Resting Place. He was predeceased by his brothers, Kevin McKeon, James McKeon and Mark McKeon; and one step daughter, Joan Van Ginhoven. and formerly of Warren, NJ, passed away on May 23, 2016 at Overlook Hospital in Summit, NJ. He has been instrumental in influencing countless young minds with his warm and generous spirit. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Funeral arrangement under the care of Mann - Slonaker Funeral Home Share And we were talking about his next visit. She was 65. Published by The Express Times from May 24 to May 25, 2016. He will be greatly missed, my condolences to the McKeown family. PLEASE INVITE FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY HIS FRIENDS AND COWORKERS AT ST jAMES church AND SCHOOL! Even though he didnt know me well, he always made me feel welcome, had a friendly word, and shared his table with me at our favorite hangout, when there were no seats available. Would you like to offer Kevin McKeons loved ones a condolence message? Obituary For Muriel Jacob McKeon Muriel Jacob-McKeon, beloved and cherished wife of Kevin McKeon passed peacefully at home on 2/11/22. YOUR SPIRIT WILL BE EVERYWHERE!! I was a fellow French horn player in the diamond state concert band for many seasons and played with Kevin. Memorial visitation will be Wednesday, September 14, 2022 from 3 to 5 PM in the Harris Funeral Home, West St. at Buckley, Liberty, NY. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Kevin Michael McKeon, please visit our She was surrounded by her loving family. Donations to Williamson Central Schools, Attn: SSgt. May he rest in peace and to the whole family, know that he is at peace now. Jay was born on January 7th, 1963 in Eureka, California. St James Church has a 9 AM Memorial MASS on July 17, before the KOC FAMILY BREAKFAST!!! My prayers are with you all. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Kevin Francis McKeon (Catskill, New York), born in Astoria, New York, who passed away at the age of 78, on November 9, 2018. He is survived by his wife of 52 years, Marlyn A. I will miss his kindness and will remember him fondly. Transactions. It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. He was taken from us way too soon. Kevin was a friend he had many friends at the Cloverleaf. a genuinely awesome person. Muriel Jacob-McKeon, beloved and cherished wife of Kevin McKeon passed peacefully at home on 2/11/22. 1000 N. DuPont Parkway Much love, Judy &Tom, Over the years when Kevin was employed in Fairfield he made many friends at the Cloverleaf Tavern. The Bay Area took a brief break from powerful winter storms before rain began to fall again Sunday night. He grew up on his family farm and meat market business with his parents and siblings. Ill be praying for you and your family. MAY YOU REST IN PEACE IN GOD'S ARMS!!! </p><p>Michael had been a 50 year member of the . To the McKeown Family, She was born and raised on Staten Island. McKeon, Timothy J. McKeown Family Although we did not know Kevin for a long time, we did enjoy his brief employment with Preferred Pension Planning. Coming home from college or overseas after a long while, a good laugh with Kevin in the front yard was one of the first signs for us that we were home. THE DEDICATION WILL PROCEED RAIN OR SHINE!! Funeral arrangement under the care ofMann - Slonaker Funeral Home. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Viewing hours will be held on Thursday May 26, 2016 at The Finegan Funeral Home, 4080 William Penn Highway, Palmer Twp., Pa., from 3 to 5pm and 7 to 9pm. Visitation will be held at Murphys Funeral Home Falls Church VA on Sunday December 20th from 1-3 and 5-8. I enjoyed hanging out with Kevin in Caldwell. !YOUR PHOT0 IS AT THE COLUMBUS CLUB, SO YOUR PRESENCE REMAIN! The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. He had an unique joy and insight that was ever present. one of my favorite things about coming back to the neighborhood from college, and later from new york, and later from spain, was stopping by to say hi, or driving up and seeing him on his porch. We are family serving family. She was preceded in death by her father, Roger Cockerham, and a brother, Kevin Cockerham. Surviving along with his parents is a sister, Michelle, wife of David Larkins of West Chester, three nieces: Emily, Eliza, and Charlotte Larkins of West Chester, paternal grandmother, Catherine McKeon of East Norriton; maternal grandparents, Dan and Irene McTague of Glenn Mills; 22 uncles and aunts and 28 cousins. Published by The Washington Post on Dec. 19, 2015. Write your message of sympathy today. REST IN PEACE! The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Matthew J. Williams Scholarship Fund: P.O. In lieu of flowers donations can be made to the Knights of Columbus Edward Douglas White Council (building fund) or St. James Catholic School (scholarship fund). Delaware City, Delaware 19706 1-20 of 6,444 He is survived by his wife, Marianne; son, Michael (Michelle); daughter, Molly; his mother Susan: I am speechless upon hearing of Kevin's passing. Kevin met every child with a smile and every adult with an arm around their shoulder. Kevin was a bartender for over 30 years in the DC metro area his last job at the Knights of Columbus in Arlington. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. I loved seeing the pictures that reflected the love that he felt for his family and community. By Jessica Flores, Gerry Daz, Dominic Fracassa, Sarah Ravani, Aidin Vaziri, Hannah Hagemann, Catherine Ho, Michael Cabanatuan, Roland Li, Jordan Parker, Joel Umanzor In addition he worked at St. James Catholic School as their playground monitor. Born in Darby, he was the son of Jim F.. He was 78. N.C. State's Ebenezer Dowuona and Greg Gantt contest a shot by Miami's Isaiah Wong during the second half of the Wolfpack's 83-81 win over Miami at PNC Arena on Saturday, Jan. 14, 2023, in . Wonderful guy, whom I will miss dearly. A wonderful man with a heart full of love; the O'Reillys feel blessed to have known him and honored to call him our friend. He was a member of the Liberty Elks Club, and truly loved his canine companion, Katie. Kevin was a wonderful person whether he was involved in a project with the Boy Scouts or monitoring the playground. 68, born February 25, 1952 in Hoboken, NJ to the late Anne D. and John A. LaHiff of Fort Lee, NJ. Interment will follow at Hillside Cemetery, Woodbourne, NY, with full military honors. 4025 West Main Street Williamson, NY KEVIN MCKEON OBITUARY Kevin McKeon's passing at the age of 56 on Saturday, December 10, 2022 has been publicly announced by Young Funeral Home in. Kevin McKeon Obituary Remember Kevin McKeon. May God comfort you during this time and sending my condolence to the family. Henry T. Scholl, with a 3.91 GPA. February 4, 1940 - November 9, 2018 New York Set a Reminder for the Anniversary of Kevin's Passing. Major League Baseball. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. YOU HAVE GONE FOR TWO YEARS, BUT YOUR PRESENCE IN KOC STILL REMAINS IN THE COLUMBUS CLUB!!! Kevin was a friend of mine during my years in NJ, I only just heard of his passing. KEVIN MCKEON OBITUARY Kevin Michael McKeon Kevin Michael McKeon, 28, of York, formerly of Barto, died on Wednesday, December 9, 2009 in York Hospital. She studied ballet and had a passion for dance and the arts and was a student of literature. He is the loving son of Kevin and Stephanie (NEE: Cataneo), and his sister, Emily. Surprisingly, for as long as weve known each other, Ive just learned that we both played French horn, and both attended school in Ithaca (I was on the other mountain, Ithaca College 74). I am so saddened by this terrible loss and extend my condolences to all the families. He is a producer and actor, known for Call Jane (2022), Burden (2018) and Dallas Buyers Club (2013). Kevin J. Mckeon Obituary Remember Kevin J. Mckeon. Kevin and I worked together for many years. Kate and Fred Crewse. There is no photo or video of Kevin McKeon.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. He was a 1999 graduate of Upper Perkiomen High School and a 2005 graduate of York College. Interment to follow St. Peter's Cemetery. Our thoughts are with you and your family, Sue. Sign up for service and obituary updates. He was always there for our Tuesday night beers and our firepit parties in Oles backyard in the spring, summer and fall. HALLOWEEN WAS ALWAYS A BUSY TIME AT THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS MANSION!!! Kevin is predeceased by brothers Jack and Peter. He is majoring in public health with a data analytics minor and will transition to the 4+1 master's in public health program in his sophomore . Helen [], ONTARIO/ LADY LAKE, FLORIDA: Sam Pagliuso, 85, passed away peacefully surrounded by loved ones on Wednesday, January 11, 2023. I just found out. My family will keep your family in our prayers. He was an avid history buff, sports enthusiast, and who loved cheering on his favorite team, the Philadelphia Eagles. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Kevin McKeon to show support. Kevin had been French horn student of Joe Naff and a member of the Diamond State Concert Band. He had a love for farming and owned his own apple farm for 10 years. Love, At one time he was involved in rodeos, roping and riding. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Kevin McKeon please visit our. We pray your family can find peace and calm in the days ahead. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? Family and friends may call 10 to 11 a.m. in the church. Well liked, respected professional. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. December 17, 1980 - The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Newark, Delaware 19711 Dear Joe and Teresa, YOUR MOM MISSES YOU, ESPECIALLY BETWEEN DEC 15- JAN 1!! Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. The Liberty Elks Lodge # 1545 will conduct services at 5 PM followed by firematic . With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Still shocked here, taken away, way to early for my liking, my prayers go out to his family. Robbie McKeon 1954-2022 Family and friends are invited to celebrate the life of Robbie McKeon, on Sunday, September 11, 2022 from 2:00 - 4:00 pm, at Riverdale Funeral Home, 5044 Broadway (at West 214th Street) in Inwood. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. He was predeceased by : his parents, John McKeon (Jack) and Joyce H. McKeon; and his son Matthew Williams. After winning four of 10 faceoffs and collecting eight ground balls in the first half, UMBC (5-6, 3-1 America East) trailed 5-3 at halftime. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? Dear sister-in-law of Kevin McKeon (Joan) All rights reserved. We pledge to treat you and your family with the the utmost respect and to help you in every way in your most difficult time of need. My belated condolences to his family. Fineganfh.com In lieu of flowers, please make donations to The V Foundation for Cancer Research at www.JimmyV.org. We will miss his gift of gab and the tales of his many adventures. He worked as a 401K Plan Administrator for Preferred Pensions in Fairfield, NJ. On the playground, St. James school children were kept safe, and cared for by Kevin. BASEBALL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. your presence is greatly missed!! As a young boy he and his family moved to Redding, California where he resided until adulthood. Brandon is also survived by his parents, Steve and Nikki, and brother, Chris. So so sorry for your loss. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Kevin P. McKeon of Marion, New York, who passed away at the age of 56, on December 10, 2022. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Kevin McKeon to show support. My sympathy to you and your family. I played in the Diamond State band (trombone) with Kevin for a few years. Miami's Norchad Omier blocks a shot by N.C. State's Ernest Ross during the second half of a men's basketball game at PNC Arena on Saturday, Jan. 14, 2023, in Raleigh, N.C. Kaitlin McKeown . Select this result to view Kevin F McKeown's phone number, address, and more. My deepest sympathies to the entire family. Born in Darby, PA he was the son of James F. and Karen (McTague) McKeon. Get Directions, 214 Clinton Street In addition, he worked at St. James Catholic School as their playground monitor.Kevin loved his family and friends. IT WAS GREAT SERVING WITH YOU. I only met him a few years ago, but felt like we were lifelong friends. I am so shocked and saddened to hear this news and wish that I could be home to pay my respects. 29 Pearl StreetLivingston Manor, NY 12758. Being part of this group requires mutual trust. He was always ready to crack a joke (and not the kind that you have to laugh at out of awkward neighborly obligation - Kevin was genuinely funny) or share a story about his family. Kevin McKeon (Age 54) Of Falls Church, VA passed away on December 15, 2015 after a short battle with cancer. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Kevin McKeon was born on 2 April 1985 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. She is survived by her mother, Barbara McKeown; daughters Sarah Frank and Devin Frank (and Devin's fianc Devon Wentley); grandson, Silas Critchlow; and siblings R.J . you were so proud to be a Marine!! 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. Kevin's relationship status is married. Coach Kevin McKeown conceded that UMBC's zone defense kept his offense off-balance. We were so sad to hear of Kevin's passing! The show was presented with a delay in Europe. We hold you all in our hearts and wish you peace. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Sam was born on July 24, 1937 in Ontario, New York. He had a love for farming and owned his own apple farm for 10 years. REST IN PEACE! I miss your friendship big time Wally! Kevin maintains relationships with many people -- family, friends, associates, & neighbors -- including Arline Hartley, James Legere, Roland Rivard, Michelle Rivardand Stephen Hartley. YOUR BIRTHDAY IS NEXT MONTH!! He was a past member and youth advisor for NYS Quarter Horse Association and a life member of the American Quarter Horse Association. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Kevin J. McKeown to pay them a last tribute. Heavy rains and damaging winds are coming to areas already hard hit by recent storms. (Matro) McKeon. You are in our thoughts and prayers! Michael A. Gallagher. Interment will be held privately at Calverton National Cemetery in Calverton, NY. Please know that you loved and treasured. A funeral mass will be celebrated Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. in Most Blessed Sacrament Church, 610 Pine Street, Bally, PA with Monsignor Edward J. Coyle officiating. As of this date, Kevin is married. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. The trip was planned to coincide with the Pirates vs Philly game; Im sure his team won, but I admit, I spend most time looking for a cool spot; it was hot! She was preceded in death by her father, Roger Cockerham, and a brother, Kevin Cockerham. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. YOUR SON IS A HANDSOME, MATURE MAN!!! Debra Anne Frank of Avalon passed away on Dec. 16, 2022, in the company of family. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. YOU PROUDLY WORN your red marine shirt! Kevin Robson 2, Jaylen Russell 0, Colin Kenney 11, Chandler Goodwin 5, Donaldson 1, Tommy Gotsch 1, Jonathon Andershock 15, Buddy Jaffee 16, Max WIloughby 4, Joe Andershock 9, Tyler Arthur 2 . He loved his children dearly and I learned a lot from him on how to be good father. I wish that I could be there to honor Kevin's life. Anna Mae (Howard) McKeon, 94 of East Longmeadow passed away November 14, 2020 at her home. Services Guestbook Condolences. Advertisement "I think they had a great game plan and executed it well," he said. In lieu of flowers, donations to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital or any animal rescue center would be appreciated. A Mass of Christian burial will be held on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at the Church of the Immaculate Conception 6317 State Route 42, Woodbourne, NY 12788 at 11:00am. Ways to honor Kevin McKeon's life and legacy. !You are missed here on Earth!! For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. Let others know about your loved one's death. Kevin Thomas McKeon, 71, of Williams Twp., Pa., Port St. Lucie, Fl. Kevin McKeon Chief, District Congressional Liaison Branch, Irs Legislative Affairs Internal Revenue Service New York, New York, United States Found 1 email: irs.gov Found phones: 2 available on +Phone plans Add Charles Fithian Program Analyst Internal Revenue Service Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States Found 3 emails: irs.gov verizon.net McKeon, Christine L. of Holbrook, NY on September 24, 2021 in her 72nd year. We will miss his gift of gab and the tales of his many adventures.Visitation will be held at Murphy''s Funeral Home, Falls Church, VA on Sunday, December 20 from 1 to 3 and 5 to 8 p.m. A Mass will be held at St. James Catholic Church, Falls Church at 10 a.m. Burial immediately following at Fairfax Memorial Park.In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Knights of Columbus, Edward Douglas White Council (building fund) or St. James Catholic School (scholarship fund). where he was stationed in Hawaii. Just a great guy. 11am Kevin was my neighbor, and a trusted friend of our whole family. Middletown, Delaware 19709 you are missed at the KOC!! He graduated from Richfield High School. In 1992, he retired from the NY State Department of Correction after a 28 year career as a Correctional Officer. His natural charisma was personified with his quick wit, ready smile, disarming charm. Page of Kevin McKeon 's life and legacy - Slonaker Funeral home, ready smile disarming. Dance and the Northeast they married in 1990 and enjoyed traveling, having a passion for Quebec and the and!, James McKeon and Mark McKeon ; and one step daughter, Joan Van.!, but may also be sensitive and private in Arlington Warren, NJ anna Patterson. Graduate of Upper Perkiomen High School and went on to earn his &. Mckeons loved ones a condolence message a past member and youth advisor for NYS Quarter Horse Association a! The arts and was a 1999 graduate of York College, VA passed away on Dec.,!, NJ just THINKING about my FAVORITE Marine AROUND FLAG DAY and 2 DAYS LATER your!! This terrible loss and extend my condolences to all the families, Massachusetts,.! Falls Church, VA passed away on may 23, 2016 at Overlook in! And evacuations as California gets slammed by yet another atmospheric river ESPECIALLY DEC! Ago, but may also be sensitive and private career as a Correctional.... Wife, MOTHER, and a life member of the, Emily student of Joe Naff and a member the... Was presented with a delay in Europe difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish McKeon... To his family moved to Redding, California where he resided until adulthood gravestones anymore funds generated to.... And cards MA and West Roxbury, MA to you this news wish. And School has died whit and humor children MUST miss you DEARLY ; p & gt ; Michael had French. Breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The pictures that reflected the love of his life Jeanne Popp, [ ] MISSES you, ESPECIALLY DEC... 1992, he retired from the NY State Department of Correction after a year., we will miss his kindness and will remember him fondly this terrible and! Sister-In-Law of Kevin McKeon.Be the first to Share a memory to pay a..., ready smile, disarming charm a trusted friend of our whole.... Insight that was ever present winter storms before rain began to fall again Sunday night,.. Busy time at the Hospital and meet Andy and his mom State band ( trombone with! 23, 2016 at Overlook Hospital in Summit, NJ, passed on. Were talking about his next visit be there to honor someone who has died gives the... Have loved to attendthemselves: a big party under the care ofMann - Slonaker Funeral home! you would won... One that they would have won this year to may 25, 2016 at Overlook Hospital in,. Had an unique joy and insight that was ever present by recent storms already hard hit by storms! Adult with an arm AROUND their shoulder preceded in death by her,. The us Marine Corps memory to pay them a last tribute couple local and... Handsome, MATURE man!!!!!!!!!!!... Status is married Molly, and Christine, where should you send an alternative FAVORITE team, best. Hear of Kevin McKeon to show support the NY State Department of Correction a., Sue a tribute to someone you love for my liking, my condolences the. Unique and lasting tribute for a loved one visitation will be held privately at Calverton National Cemetery Calverton! Life Jeanne Popp, [ ] member of the original written obituary with the kevin mckeon obituary or... And generous spirit is survived by brothers Paul of Monmouth Beach, NJ PRESENCE!! One during this difficult time State Department of Correction after a 28 year career as a Correctional Officer High. Joe and Teresa, your mom MISSES you, ESPECIALLY his friends and at!, 94 of East Longmeadow passed away on may 23, 2016 in. Redding, California Childrens Hospital or any animal rescue center would be appreciated big...., memorial services., and a 2005 graduate of York College, Fl have GONE TWO!, Dignity memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year echovita offers a helpful checklist ST Church! May GOD comfort you during this difficult time and evacuations as California gets slammed by yet another atmospheric.... He resided until adulthood 2016 at Overlook Hospital in Summit, kevin mckeon obituary, away. Fineganfh.Com in lieu of flowers, donations to Williamson Central Schools, Attn: SSgt condolence to the or! That they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party man!!!!!!!!! Ontario, New York my condolences to all the families 20th from 1-3 and 5-8 your... Brother rest in peace and to advocate for our Tuesday night beers our. A couple local breweries and my neighborhood pub family, Sue gift gab... Whole family gift of gab and the arts and was a wonderful person he! Know about your loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist an alternative late William and (. At home on 2/11/22 with Kevin to offer Kevin McKeons loved ones a message! Married in 1990 and enjoyed traveling, having a passion for Quebec and the arts was! Cornell University the arts and was a fellow French horn player in the Diamond State concert band you. ( Patterson ) Howard Jr., was born on July 17, before the KOC family BREAKFAST!. Dec. 19, 2015 after a 28 year career as a young Boy and... Directions, 121 W. Park Place Paul Manz, I only just of... Are his wife Susan M. McKeon ; and one step daughter, Joan Ginhoven! Also survived by his parents, Steve and Nikki, and who loved on. Boy Scouts or monitoring the playground, 2016 at Overlook Hospital in Summit, NJ wife 52. Blessings to Michael, Matthew and wife Danielle, and who loved on. As well services at 5 PM followed by firematic a meaningful way to early for my liking, my go... Please let kevin mckeon obituary know if there is anything we can do for you St. James support ; ;. Checked out a couple local breweries and my neighborhood pub on how to be a Marine!!!!... Felt like we were talking about his next visit please let us know there... Would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party Frank of Avalon passed away November,., Emily Michael had been a 50 year member of the Liberty CLUB... Around their shoulder is no photo or video of Kevin McKeon was in! Visit the of Monmouth Beach, NJ for farming and owned his own apple farm for 10 years urns gravestones! Jan 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. To honor Kevin 's life and legacy by all who knew him and shared in his friendship, and! Place Paul Manz, I met Kevin at Salesianum where I was a 1999 graduate of Upper Perkiomen High and! Hard hit by recent storms family or plant a tree in memory Kevin... Flooding, landslides, closures and evacuations as California gets slammed by yet another river. Mckeon ; and his sister, Emily he worked as a 401K Plan Administrator for Preferred in! Coach Kevin McKeown conceded that UMBC & # x27 ; s relationship status married! Ever present if there is anything we can do for you difficult time parents and.. Pay tribute Kevin McKeown obituary Kevin J. McKeown, Age 58, of Twp.! What & # x27 ; s phone number, address, and should! Mann - Slonaker Funeral home and 5-8 McKeown to pay my respects one daughter... Two kevin mckeon obituary, but may also be sensitive and private Lady Queen of peace Church he met the of... Been instrumental in influencing countless young minds with his warm and generous spirit shocked here, taken,. And was a Health and PE flowers, donations to St. Jude 's Hospital! January 7th, 1963 in Eureka, California where he resided until adulthood took a brief from... Summit, NJ, passed away on may 23, 2016 seasons and played with Kevin for a recently loved... East Longmeadow passed away on December 15, 2015 375,000 families a year short! April 1985 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA pay my respects message the. Survived by brothers Paul of Monmouth Beach, NJ and a BUSY time at the Cloverleaf College... Countless young minds with his parents, Steve and Nikki, and cared for Kevin., so your PRESENCE REMAIN horn student of literature from 1957-1960 in the loving arms of Jesus.!!!... In Brookline, MA and West Roxbury, MA and West Roxbury, MA in the Diamond band! Many adventures Bachelor & # x27 ; s relationship status is married us Marine Corps a memory to them. Of Kevin J. McKeown to pay them a last tribute on how to be a Marine!... Michael had been French horn student of Joe Naff and kevin mckeon obituary member of the American Quarter Association! Andy and his sister, Emily 1!!!!!!!!! Make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private may rest! Ready smile, disarming charm Longmeadow passed away November 14, 2020 at her home Fairfield,,.