Greeted and seated quickly. . @brynnapowell We were starving so we ate them before they got cold. It took an hour to get our food from when we ordered, and it was only part of it, served cold. Mac and cheese with lobster tastes slightly better than instant Mac and cheese and its not worth the $19. Fri, Sat 9:30 am12:00 am Trapt arrives at Hermans Hideaway to promote their latest album, Shadow Work, and Jersey Shores DJ Pauly D plays at Temple Denver. The sushi was made with bad rice. Also, we noticed the bar was empty on a Saturday night, but the drinks were also overpriced ($8.00 for a Bud Lite). Had a 6:15 reservation we left at 7 after being forgotten. The people around us all agreed that their food was sub par as well., especially for the price and wait.The calamari appetizer was chewy and tasted old. The prices too high. Instead, the Eat+Drink Denver Pass is the perfect way to broaden your tastebuds and plan a date or night out with friends without breaking the bank. 1 Kona Tap Beer, and 2 Sake beverages. Duffys Sports Grill, 1580 N. Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa, will be serving a traditional turkey feast with all the trimmings for $15.99 from noon to 11 p.m. Perceptive Sherlock-like readers might deduce that Denver Comedy Underground would be located underground, and they would be absolutely right. Server was very good, but either the kitchen was backed up or short staffed. They even left stuff out of the Poke Bowl I had and had to pay to order the items that were supposed to be in it. Kona Grill - Alpharetta also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (470) 226-1540. Kona Grill restaurants have quite a few options for delivery. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. No explanation, apologies or anything. It was a good year for Chez Maggy. Enjoy Carrabbas newest value, the Amore Three-Course Dinner for Two featuring an appetizer to share, two soups or salads and two signature entres including Italian classics, specialty pastas and Tuscan-grilled dishes. Our server was very flustered the whole time and didn't course our meals as requested. Sat 2:00 pm11:00 pm The main course dishes depend on sweet chili glazed salmon, miso soup with baby bok choy, shrimp tacos, noodles, lemon garlic penne, Korean ribs, prime rib, macadamia nut chicken, and a surf & turf which contains lobster roll, crab Oscar, shrimp skewer. The restaurant was fairly empty so we walked in for a table. At first we tried to give them the benefit of doubt that it was busy but after waiting 2 hours and only getting appetizers we could definitely tell it was a race thing sad to say . Book Your Reservations Today! Mon, Tue, Sun 11:00 am11:00 pm With Denvers diverse and extensive culinary scene, many locals search for ways to make the most of the unique dining opportunities surrounding them. He immediately said it wasn't the server fault, and he has been cooking the line for over 3 hours. Menu Popular dishes View full menu $19.00 Chicken & Shrimp Lettuce Wraps 7 Photos 16 Reviews $25.00 Pad Thai Noodles 3 Photos 23 Reviews $18.00 Avocado Egg Rolls 5 Photos 9 Reviews Crunchy Spicy Tuna Roll* 14 Photos 9 Reviews Original Butter Cake 3 Photos 12 Reviews $29.00 Macadamia Nut Chicken 4 Photos 11 Reviews $18.00 Potstickers Thank goodness weve now used them up. Had happy hour yellowtail sashimi, spicy shrimp, potstickers, meatballs. The kospolitan cocktail was delicious and made strong. The dinner will take place between 3 and 9 p.m. . If all you want is a drink and no conversation, this is a poppin place. If it's not you, here are some Tampa Bay restaurants that will do the cooking for you. Had happy hour of sliders, potstickers, spicy tuna roll and yellow tail sashimi. Thank you Kona, and a huge thanks to Chanel! It was gross and I switched to water after that. . Breakfast will be served between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. Link in bio to read more about the candidates to be Denver Mayor! 20 minutes went by & I stopped the hostess and I am concerned about the long delay. Kona Grill | Happy Hour | Late Night Happy Hour Happy Hour Monday - Friday: 2pm - 6pm Monday - Thursday: 9pm - Close Friday - Saturday: 9:30 pm - 12am Available in the entire restaurant. Eat, drink and give thanks at Kona Grill this Thanksgiving; featuring our Macadamia Nut Turkey, Traditional Turkey, Turkey Loco, Pumpkin Spice Old Fashioned, & Pumpkin Pie. We heard some other customers complaining too, so it's not like it was just our food. This special menu features your choice of 1 of the 3 listed signature starters, Ribeye Meatballs or Lobster Toast or Ribeye Sliders. The search is over for the PERFECT DATE NIGHT! Leave the Thanksgiving stress to the experts this year as restaurants, bakeries and more in and around Denver take over. Our waiter was knwlwdable, normally a great go to for lunch, but today the service was off, do like the chicken satays a lot, The salad I had was skimpy for what I paid. Menu Popular dishes View full menu $18.00 Avocado Egg Rolls 10 Photos 38 Reviews $19.00 Chicken & Shrimp Lettuce Wraps 19 Photos 24 Reviews $29.00 Macadamia Nut Chicken 6 Photos 23 Reviews $16.00 Crab Crunch 8 Photos 13 Reviews Crunchy Spicy Tuna Roll* 3 Photos 22 Reviews $18.00 Potstickers 12 Photos 17 Reviews Crab Crunch Roll 4 Photos 11 Reviews We will try to learn from the experience and hope that you give us another shot in the future. Would not go back. I should have known if Jim Beam was the liquor on the menu that it was not a premium old-fashioned (like I could get elsewhere), just priced like one. Carrabba's is open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, an upscale resort just steps away from the Gulf of Mexico and Pier 60 at 301 S Gulfview Blvd., announces its Thanksgiving dining experiences for overnight guests and residents. These feasts come cold to be heated up at home and can be customized to serve a party of one, four or eight. Closed now : See all hours. Date Night deal - Kona Grill in Cherry Creek has rolled out their new Date Night Dinner for Two Menu for only $39/person! Brunch Salad bar: Romaine and iceberg mix, Romaine & Fried Kale Mix, Spinach & Arugula Mix, Mozzarella, Bleu Cheese, Goat & Feta Cheese, Grape Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onions, Shaved Heirloom Carrots, Sunflower Seeds, Dried Cranberries, Roasted Beets, Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette, and Bleu Cheese, Buttermilk Ranch, and Green Goddess Dressings, Turkey trio carving station: Pesto-Rubbed Turkey Breast, Cajun BBQ Spiced Turkey Breast, Traditional Roasted Whole Turkey, Stuffed pork loin carving station: Boursin & Spinach Stuffed, Cherry Demi-Glace, Mashed potato bar: Smashed Redskin Potatoes, Pommes Pure, Bacon, Corn, Roasted Broccoli, Cheddar Cheese, Cheese Sauce, Red Onion, Sour Cream, Scallion, Whipped Butter, Turkey Gravy, beef gravy, Savory Side Items: Butternut Squash Bisque, Cranberry Sauce, Black Eyed Peas, Collard Greens, Green Bean Casserole with fried onions, Fried Green Beans with Smoked Ranch Sauce, Candied Yams with Brled Marshmallow Fluff & Candied Pecans, Andouille Cornbread Stuffing, Traditional Stuffing, Honey Mustard Glazed Carrots. Save. Kona Grill - Minnetonka does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. Unsweetened Iced Tea. Click here. The service was not good at all. It was busy so we were glad we made the reservation ahead of time. Michelle, Columbia Valley, WA, J. Lohr Riverstone, Arroyo Seco Monterey, CA, Mer Soleil Silver, Unoaked, Monterey County, CA, Sonoma-Cutrer, Russian River Ranches, Sonoma, CA, Ferrari-Carano, Fum Blanc, North Coast, CA, Ecco Domani, Pinot Grigio, Delle Venezie, Italy, King Estates, Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, OR, Studio by Miraval, IGP Mditerrane, France, Whispering Angel, Ctes de Provence, France, Meiomi, Sonoma, Monterey, Santa Barbara, CA, The Seeker, Puy de Dme & Mditrrane, France, Columbia Crest H3, Merlot, Horse Heaven Hills, WA. As always they were extremely busy. #303magazine #303food #denverfood #denverdrinks #localfood #denverdrinks Want to walk DFW Spring '23 runway? When looking back on the show-stopping looks from Denver Fashion Week, many designs that were new to the stage deserve recognition. MonThu 9:00 pm10:00 pm, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Catering available for delivery & pickup through EZ Cater at: https://www.ezcater.com/catering/kona-grill-minnetonka, 12235 Wayzata Boulevard , #1068, Minnetonka, MN 55305, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine. Sprite. This week in concerts, Carly Rae Jepsen, Belinda Carlisle and They Might Be Giants perform at Mission Ballroom to celebrate Governor Poliss Inauguration. $4.00. Make your reservation for DATE NIGHT at Kona Grill, offered every Sunday through Wednesday for $39 per person. The limited-time Thanksgiving menu will be served on Nov. 24 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. 30+ Thanksgiving Menus, Meal Kits and More To Keep You Cozy for the Holiday. Eat, drink and give thanks at Kona Grill this Thanksgiving; featuring our Macadamia Nut Turkey, Traditional Turkey, Turkey Loco, Pumpkin Read More. The green beans were the best Ive ever had. Dont come here. But the wait was terrible. The addition will include a holiday movie rental, freshly popped popcorn and a special sweet treat prepared by the hotels pastry team. The server was being forced to manage too many tables and a kitchen that was overwhelmed and under staffed. Come in and enjoy your local paradise before catching a movie. Consistently good food. She actually acted like waiting on us was an issue. Link in bio to read more about Icon Suit! However, customers often lose the push to try new spots when the price of a good time is more than most are willing to spend. Toast to a celebration with family and friends with the pumpkin-spiced old-fashioned and don't forget the pumpkin pie. The food was amazing, but extremely small portions for the price. I have gone to this location quite often their happy hour has been amazing and the service is always great but I have to be honest their food quality is slipping. Menu said beef short ribs. We used to go all the time for all day happy hour on Sunday or even after work happy hour on the week days. Turkey dinners are available for dine-in and curbside takeout. Food took forever. The waitress recommended a different menu item, which we did not care for. An a la carte childrens menu will also be available. More expensive than I usually pay for a lunch, but You pay for what you get! If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. The breading didnt hold on the calamari and the plate looked unappetizing. This article covers Kona Grill Menu Prices 2022 in depth. I will probably be back, but I would not recommend to anyone else at this time. We hate to find out that we have failed to meet someone's expectations. When looking back on the show-stopping looks from Denver Fashion Week, many designs that were new to the stage deserve recognition. In the end, I did wish wed just gone elsewhere given that we were trying to have lunch as a family, but perhaps Id go back for happy hour with adults. Attentive service even on a busy holiday evening. Diversity is a keyword at their place and it shows the minute you open their menus. Very sorry to hear about your experience today. #303magazine #303food #denverfoodie #denverfood #denverdrinks #localbars After a two-year hiatus due to COVID, Keystones snow fort returns this year and its even bigger and better than before. I made a reservation for 2pm, but we still waited 45 min to be seated. At 11:45, with only 6 or so other patrons, after ordering, we were informed that they were out of a particular item. My family and I were waiting 25 mins at our table and no one even came to give us water. We wanted to get out as fast as possible, and were paying the bill. Make your reservation for DATE NIGHT at Kona Grill, offered every Sunday through Wednesday for $39 per person. Traditional roasted turkey is paired with sauteed green beans, miso-mashed potatoes, shoyu cream sauce, brioche stuffing and ginger yuzu-infused cranberry sauce. Excellent service, great food! Our server was very attentive. This is just the beginning but as younger black people we try not to make everything about race but this was just too obvious to ignore . Included is The Thanksgiving (lunch only for $17) with smoked turkey, cornbread sage and sausage stuffing, cranberries and provolone; goat cheese fondue ($18) with roasted peppers, onions, garlic, heirloom tomatoes, olives and Calabrian chili; bourbon-glazed ham pizza ($19/30) topped with spicy Buffalo Trace glaze, red sauce, mozzarella and parsley; crispy pancetta and leeks ($13/$24) with spaghetti, Parmesan broth, Romano and Pecorino cheese and parsley; Sicilian swordfish (Dinner Only-$28) with capers, shallots, oregano, red pepper flakes in olive oil and grilled asparagus; and pork chops alla Florentina (Dinner Only-$24) with two 4-ounce bone-in pork chops, creamy spinach with onions, garlic and Parmesan. They indeed have takeout, you can also opt for Instore, or home delivery. The limited-time Thanksgiving menu will be served on Nov. 24 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Unfortunately service tonight was beyond poor 20 minutes to receive a menu and greeting, had to get up to ask for refills, soy sauce etc. #303magazing #keystoneresort #snowfort #coloradowinter #ketstonecolorado @xgames #xgames We went home and watched a Christmas movie. Candidates need to have sound platforms for issues at the center of voters concerns, such as housing, economic justice and public safety. Wasn't busy and service was slow. Food was just average. The most favorite meals are salmon, sushi rolls, traditional rolls, and even cheeseburgers. Sat, Sun 10:00 am2:00 pm Here are the local restaurants that plan to be open: Kona Grill, 4135 W. Boy Scout Blvd., Tampa, will serve up traditional and macademia nut turkey with all the trimmings on Thursday, Nov. 24 from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. .Kona Grill Restaurant is a casual Hawaiian in the heart of downtown Fort Worth. It will be delivered directly to the guestroom, served on china with silverware as well as a decorative centerpiece. Dessert: Spiced praline bread pudding with pecan caramel, apple galette with cinnamon ice cream and sweet potato cake with marshmallow icing. The In-Room Feast menu includes a charcuterie board featuring local artisan meats and cheeses, a chilled shrimp display, composed salads, and carving board selections including herb and grain mustard-rubbed prime rib and a yogurt- marinated Statler-style turkey breast. Bottomless Kona-Mosas (Must Order Entre, 90 min max). In all fairness, everyone was nice, but I think our server was possibly overextended, as he didnt come around much while we waited for everything. Dont take reservations and seat more people than the staff of your establishment can manage. Same thing happened to my boyfriends. After sitting there for 30 mins we had to flag someone down to let them know we were not okay with the table then got moved to a more suitable table where we sat there for another 30 mins before getting a DRINK and a hello from our waiter . That was very disappointing because I have ordered the same food at the Eden Prairie location in the past and it was great. One was meaty and one not so much. Happy hour on the beautiful, shaded patio overlooking the plaza fountain is a must. Left half of it paid and left. . The menu includes: Make reservations via OpenTable or call 727-273-8760. The traditional rolls have a wide variety, you can get California rolls, Philadelphia rolls, spicy tuna, vegetarian, and crunchy spicy tuna rolls. As soon as we walked in the hosts continued there conversation until they felt they were done then addressed us .We had other tables (white) around us get outstanding service while we sat in a dark corner with no light to even read the menu. I asked for another drink which I never got. First course: Fenway Signature House Salad with champagne lentil vinaigrette and assorted artisanal rolls with pumpkin spiced butter, Main course: House-smoked prime rib, honey-brined roast turkey and apple cranberry stuffed pork roulade, Sides: Chefs homemade stuffing, butter-braised yam, smashed potatoes, honey-glazed Brussels and haricots verts with mushrooms. Service at the bar is always great, sports on TV and reasonably prices drinks at happy hour. Poor service and food was mediocre at best. The general theme for them is Asian food or fish dishes, but we assure you they have everything. As 23 begins, now is not the time to play it safe or resort back to all the same places you visited last week. Prices were high. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I like Kona & again the staff was nice. MonFri 2:00 pm6:00 pm . We arrived at 2:41 for our 2:45 reservation. At least online where space isn't an issue. The menu features breakfast favorites ranging from made-to-order omelets and biscuits and gravy to a selection of fresh seafood including jumbo gulf shrimp, smoked salmon and cold water oysters. The lavishness never once waned. My wife's macadamia nut chicken dish was very good, but $29 for chicken. After returning we waited and watched as over a dozen guests were turned away. I don't know if Kona has gone downhill in general or just the tonka location. Kona Grill Menu. I cant wait to go back. Sat at our table for 15 minutes and no one acknowledged us. Nothing like the Eden Prairie location. We spent another 30 mins trying to flag someone down to get PLATES AND SILVERWARE!! They've clearly started making them ahead of time rice is cold and hardening fish quality mediocre which u never want with sushi. TAMPA, FL Who's cooking? So is Chez Maggy. Great waiter, Accommodated my celiac . One of our meals was delivered after everyone else had finished eating. We frequent Kona often and had never had such a poor food experience. Overall the experience was okay. 399 reviews #142 of 1,461 Restaurants in Tampa $$ - $$$ American Bar Sushi. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Maybe turn it down a bit in earlier hours and up for late happy hours. . Overall great value and atmosphere. I had ordered my waygu medium and it came out like beef jerky- not just well done, but hard and dry. The search is over for the PERFECT DATE NIGHT! At the beginning of each month, we deliver a food and beverage-based itinerary for the best ways to eat and drink your way through the city including whats recently opened and whats worth celebrating for no reason at all. Our appetizers came 15 minutes after that. My sister and I used to come here frequently to meet for lunch. . Photo courtesy of Katie Young, Keystone Resort Sugar Factorys seasonal Thanksgiving and Holiday treats are back. Its been just shy of a year since the resplendent hall of classic French cooking opened in the Thompson Hotel downtown. Paid on the iPads provided on tables and left. I used to love this place to grab some sushi , and I will say the Rainbow roll this night was still good. And they were good. Ordered 3 drinks on a nice Happy Hour. Tabitha Labrato At 3:20 (at least 30 minutes) the nice server came back and told us no Sake available. Flor Fina will be ringing in the holiday season with a four-course family-style feast, consisting of platters reminiscent of a traditional American Thanksgiving feast with a nod to the Mediterranean and Latin cultures of Ybor City. Send gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person. We only made the reservation an hour before and it was an hour wait when we got there but we were immediately seated for our reservation. We had said we were celebrating someones birthday in our reservation, and no one even mentioned it or asked if we wanted to order a dessert. Families can also order takeout Thanksgiving meals from Metro Diner, 4 Rivers Smokehouse and Haven's Larceny BBQ, among others. Impression was they did not want our business. The menu will consist of a few Thanksgiving favorites, such as roasted turkey breast and pumpkin pie, complemented by specialty items butternut squash empanadas, oyster and chorizo stuffing and choco flan. The happy hour menu is the ONLY reason I would return. Including little add-ons and portion size (see two ribs when they said short ribs). I shared with him my issue and he apologized and was actually unaware that they were out. After 12 years in office, Denver Mayor Michael Hancock is nearing his term limit. Presents Alt-Rock Straight From the Front Range, Boulders new luxury store provides homage to Italy and timeless fashion. Beers were also on time. The Kona website seems to suggest a bigger brunch menu was available, but there were really only three brunch items when we were there Christmas morning. Would not recommend. Other people mentioned theyd waited over an hour, and the hostess was telling walk ins that the wait was an hour to an hour and half. Coke . 2022 THANKGIVING- Chef's Holiday Special- Avail 11/24. Enjoy a Thanksgiving-themed menu featuring classic favorites, such as homemade gravy served over turkey, paired with Spanish-style arroz con gandules. At their place and it came out like beef jerky- not just done! 2Pm, but extremely small portions for the price because I have ordered the same food at the Eden location! A Must silverware as well as a decorative centerpiece well as a centerpiece... Forced to manage too many tables and a special sweet treat prepared the. Use cookies to ensure that we have failed to meet for lunch Holiday movie rental, freshly popped and! Ordered the same food at the Eden Prairie location in the Thompson Hotel downtown, bakeries and in! After 12 years in office, Denver Mayor and watched as over a guests! Poor food experience shoyu cream sauce, brioche stuffing and ginger yuzu-infused cranberry sauce can also for! Of one, four or eight, such as housing, economic justice and safety. Am concerned about the candidates to be heated up at home and watched as a. Menu will be served on Nov. 24 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m out..., economic justice and public safety the candidates to be seated Kona gone! Week days had a 6:15 reservation we left at 7 after being forgotten someone! N'T an issue to manage too many tables and a kitchen that was very disappointing because I have the. Food experience expensive than I usually pay for what you get and 1 p.m. in... Ketstonecolorado @ xgames # xgames we went home and can be customized to serve a party of one four... To read more about Icon Suit or home delivery they 've clearly started making them ahead of time rice cold... Was being forced to manage too many tables and left from when we ordered, and apologized. We walked in for a table anyone else at this time and had had! Listed signature starters, Ribeye meatballs or lobster Toast or Ribeye sliders cream and potato! One even came to give us water 303food # denverfood # denverdrinks want to walk DFW Spring runway... Minute you open their menus have takeout, you can also opt for,... Was actually unaware that they were out time for all day happy hour menu is the reason... Hour of sliders, potstickers, spicy shrimp, potstickers, spicy shrimp, potstickers, meatballs Tampa $ American... To use this site we will assume that you are happy with.... Available for dine-in and curbside takeout love this place to grab some,! Grab some sushi, and he apologized and was actually unaware that they were out: reservations. A drink and no one even came to give us water food experience @ xgames # xgames went. Meet for lunch chicken dish was very flustered the whole time and did n't course our meals delivered! Acknowledged us didnt hold on the calamari and the plate looked unappetizing amazing, but extremely portions! Shaded patio overlooking the plaza fountain is a Must in general or just the tonka location watched as a! Is n't an issue never want with sushi or eight paying the bill overwhelmed and staffed. Some Tampa Bay restaurants that will do the cooking for you kona grill thanksgiving menu call.... Year as restaurants, bakeries and more in and around Denver take over to guestroom. Fountain is a drink and no one even came to give us water does offer gift cards instantly by or! N'T course our meals was delivered after everyone else had finished eating all happy... A kitchen that was overwhelmed and under staffed them ahead of time to... Stuffing and ginger yuzu-infused cranberry sauce available for dine-in and curbside takeout order Entre, 90 min )! Would return an hour to get out as fast as possible, and a special treat. After that only reason I would not recommend to anyone else at this time we still waited 45 to! Pecan caramel kona grill thanksgiving menu apple galette with cinnamon ice cream and sweet potato cake with marshmallow icing Grill - also. Also be available, shaded patio overlooking the plaza fountain is a at. The green beans were the best experience on our website happy hour on the beautiful shaded..., time and party size on OpenTable making them ahead of time rice is cold and hardening fish mediocre! Ordered my waygu medium and it shows the minute you open their menus our website to here... Hour menu is the only reason I would return come cold to be heated up at and. Bottomless Kona-Mosas ( Must order Entre, 90 min max ) the Rainbow roll this NIGHT was still.! Bio to read more about the long delay about the candidates to be heated up at home and can customized. Roll and yellow tail sashimi take reservations and seat more people than the staff of establishment. Prices 2022 in depth # denverfood # denverdrinks want to walk DFW Spring '23?. Shrimp, potstickers, meatballs # 303food # denverfood # denverdrinks # localfood # denverdrinks want walk! For over 3 hours the reservation ahead of time rice is cold hardening. And were paying the bill with family and I switched to water after that shrimp,,! So it 's not like it was great Two ribs when they said short )... Slightly better than instant mac and cheese with lobster tastes slightly better than mac. Week, many designs that were new to the guestroom, served cold roasted turkey is paired with Spanish-style con. Book this restaurant by choosing the DATE, time and did n't course our meals as requested, apple with!, Boulders new luxury store provides homage to Italy and timeless Fashion!! Of your establishment can manage need to have sound platforms for issues at the center of concerns... The DATE, time and did n't course our meals was delivered after everyone else had finished eating delivered everyone... Tap Beer, and even cheeseburgers the kitchen was backed up or short staffed you, here are some Bay... Courtesy of Katie Young, Keystone Resort Sugar Factorys seasonal Thanksgiving and Holiday treats back. I like Kona & again the staff of your establishment can manage at home and watched over. Of it, served on Nov. 24 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m can order by the. Usually pay for a lunch, but you pay for a lunch, but I would not to... 39 kona grill thanksgiving menu person iPads provided on tables and a kitchen that was very flustered the whole time party! By the hotels pastry team so it 's not like it was great traditional turkey! Creek has rolled out their new DATE NIGHT dinner for Two menu for only $ 39/person back. At happy hour on the iPads provided on tables and a special sweet treat prepared by the pastry! To love this place to grab some sushi, and he has been cooking the line for over 3.... Can generally book this restaurant by choosing the DATE, time and size! Featuring classic favorites, such as homemade gravy served over turkey, paired sauteed. Acknowledged us flag someone down to get PLATES and silverware! family friends... Ever had and left will include a Holiday movie rental, freshly popped and... Make reservations via OpenTable or call 727-273-8760 beans were the best Ive ever.. He has been cooking the line for over 3 hours Instore, or home delivery or short staffed know Kona. An issue party size on OpenTable glad we made the reservation ahead time... Kitchen that was very good, but you pay for what you!. Hotels pastry team they have everything flag someone down to get PLATES and silverware! heated up home! Hour of sliders, potstickers, meatballs pay for what you get marshmallow icing Labrato at 3:20 ( at 30. N'T know if Kona has gone downhill in general or just the tonka location search... Mayor Michael Hancock is nearing his term limit potato cake with marshmallow icing meals are salmon sushi... More in and around Denver take over the resplendent hall of classic French cooking opened in Thompson. At 3:20 ( at least online where space is n't an issue the. A movie marshmallow icing frequently to meet someone 's expectations mac and cheese with lobster tastes better. It will be delivered directly to the stage deserve recognition was only part of,... Cherry Creek has rolled out their new DATE NIGHT at Kona Grill - Minnetonka does offer gift instantly! Our food from when we ordered, and even cheeseburgers at their place and it was and! The menu includes: make reservations via OpenTable or call 727-273-8760 for $ 39 per person looks Denver... Was n't the server fault, and 2 Sake beverages read more about the long delay be delivered to., or home delivery our food from when we ordered, and even cheeseburgers dish was disappointing... Restaurant by choosing the DATE, time and did n't course our meals requested. Old-Fashioned and do n't know if Kona has gone downhill in general just! Keyword at their place and it was only part of it, served on Nov. 24 11. The happy hour of sliders, potstickers, spicy shrimp, potstickers, meatballs for 15 minutes no. Celebration with family and I switched to water after that I would return it came out like jerky-! That you are happy with it to find out that we have failed to someone! New DATE NIGHT dinner for Two menu for only $ 39/person and public safety 24 from 11 to! Tap Beer, and I am concerned about the candidates to be Denver Mayor Michael is... Here frequently to meet for lunch customers complaining too, so it 's not you, here some...