it also includes letters for personalization, and vinyl flap door to keep the elements out while giving the dog easy entry and exit. *Sale EndsDecember 19! Well worth the money to keep my dog warm in the winter, Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2022. Because the panels are firmly glued and screwed together it will require some adjustment/trimming to assemble correctly instead of attempting to break the glue joints and true it up. Lucky Dog 6 ft. H x 5 ft. W x 15 ft. L or 6 ft. H x 10 ft. W x 10 ft. L - 2 in 1 Galvanized Chain Link Dog Kennel PC Frame Box Kit. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. What temperature range is it rated for? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The hinged roof has two gas-springs so it stays open for cleaning, but wont slam shut on fingers or paws. Our EZ-Fit Dog Kennels are the right ones for you. she fit inside perfectly and had extra room. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Made with ecoflex , a durable and long-lasting wood plastic composite, Moisture resistant for superior odor control and easy cleaning, Insulated dog house that is both beautiful and durable, Up to 4" of real foam (styro/eps) insulation per panel for a comfortable temperature, Insulated outdoor dog house amenities include an easy pass-through self-closing door, raised floor, and cross-ventilation, The retriever dog house provides your pet with room and shelter from the elements. Volume Discounts. Easy to set up . Related Searches. Thank you for your price match request, we'll be in touch soon, Please complete all fields marked in red below. We will ship the new supply of inventory based on the timing of the order. The corrugated ecoflex material is very sturdy and this house is very simple to put together. Adopting and having dogs inside the home is a very big responsibility that every fur parent should always take into mind, heart, and action. Worry-free now, since kennels are created so your dogs have a place on his own and provide him the safety and comfort that he needs. (note: this product is only sold with insulation and door.) Free Shipping!Ships in 3-5 days! DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: HDPE formulation includes UV-resistant pigments and antioxidants that protect the plastic from degrading while ensuring long lasting performance. Lid Color: Gray Wall Color: Storm Dust Base Color: Black Specifications: Volume: 195 Gallons Interior Storage Capacity: 26.06 ft3 Interior Floor Space: 9.35 ft2 Interior Room Dimensions: 5.45 ft2 Interior Vestibule Dimensions: 3.71 ft2 Interior Dimensions: 2 ft. 7.6 in. This dog house was not easy to assemble though. However, everythink else I have researched and bought is junk. It took me about an hour and a half to put the dog house together. I opted to leave the partition out but only to give my boy the extra space. You can create an enclosed back room that better retains heat or remove the partition for larger interior space depending on your dogs growth and preferences. Poorly made . The stain/preservative used on all of the wood surface is so thin that pouring any water at all on the wood surface disappears as the wood instantly absorbs it. current price $74.48. It was easy to put together and does stay much warmer than the outside air. We are a Walmart Affiliate site where we search Walmart looking for the best deals and best savings on pet products. the roof fully opens for easy access and cleaning. SCORE. I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars so far overall but I haven't had a chance to weather test it outside against the heat, rains and winds that we will be experiencing during the tropical rainy season in South Florida. Great size for my Bull Terrier! Our beds won't flatten or pancake and are uniquely engineered to support the pressure curves of large dogs. It does take a couple hours with 2 people to assemble each one but not a big deal to us. The Rough Cut texture has the natural look and feel of wood without the maintenance of painting or staining so it can be an attractive addition to any yard or home. It took less than a day before they had their sleeping and hanging out arrangements figured out, plenty of room for both. Pet likes it, Craftsmanship . Great product! 4 walls, the top and 3 pieces that make up the floor. It was very easy to put together using all the require tools, the hinged top lid makes the inside easy to check and maintain, and the middle partition creates 2 rooms so they have temperature options. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. L x 3 ft. 11.1 in. This is exactly what I needed to safely keep my tortoises outside in my NW yard all year round! When my dog stepped into the dog house the first time 1 of the 3 pieces that make up the floor flipped up. The divider is great especially if you add a heater. heavy duty durable uv stabilized polypropylene plastic. research & development has shown that this unique and adaptable design gives owners peace of mind by providing flexibility around their dog's needs. Your beloved dogs will surely love this . I like it. So I got this dog house and put a heater in it and it does amazing. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2022. This dog house features exterior dimensions of 38.2" L x 47.1" W x 38.2" H and interior dimensions of 31.6" L x 42.6" W x 32.8" - 34.5" H. Lifetime Deluxe Dog House, Weather Protected with Adjustable Vents, Ideal Shelter for Medium to Large Dogs. Expert Service. The Lifetime Deluxe Large Dog House will surely home your dogs for years and it is also covered with a 5-Year Limited Warranty! The Lifetime Deluxe Dog House is constructed of durable High-density Polyethylene (HDPE) which is UV-protected and impact-resistant. Special offers and product promotions Save 3% each on Big Barker Products offered by Big Barker when you purchase 2 or more. the dog palace is sized for medium to large dogs (lab through small st. bernard). It is a pretty large dog house but I have a large dog so it is needed, it gives him room to turn around and lay down however he likes. Sold comparable range in price from a low of $65.99 to a high of $599.00. d x 32 in. Lifetime makes such great products that hold up season after season and I know this will be great just like our deck box. Thanks, Jim H. Is this doghouse insulated? The average cost is $221.23. The . We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. w x 38-1/2 in. One of the worst things I have ever had to put together in my life. Very disappointed. My primary reason for paying the extra money for the "EXTREME" model was the feature description that said: Its stainless steel hardware also adds to its sturdiness. Ease of setup . I'm actually afraid my dog would chew out of the house very quickly. Durable, High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction, Roof includes a double hand-latch release mechanism, Double Wall System provides strength, rigidity, and impact resistance, Removable partition wall to adjust sizing of the interior, Sturdy hinged roof for easy access and cleaning, Roof includes two gas springs for easy opening and prevents slamming shut, Two translucent, adjustable side vents for airflow and lighting, The Rough Cut Texture has the natural look and feel of wood without the maintenance of painting or staining, Heater mount bracket included (Heater Not Included), Recessed wall channel and floor port for heater power cord installation (Heater not included), Suitable for most medium to large dog breeds. Zooba dog house is made w/ water-resistant Deluxe 600D PVC w/ Textilene 2x1 bed & 1x1 window. FREE delivery. We have had some really cold weather so I was getting worried about her. Assembly Required. The divider is great especially if you add a heater. Won't flatten or pancake over time. Easy to set up . The main door includes a weighted vinyl flap to help prevent wind or rain from entering the interior and the adjustable side vents provide great airflow. I have a 160 lb Rottweiler. If you need help resetting your password please email buy@lifetime.com or call us at 1-800-424-3865 Opt. on the base, the special water drainage system with suitable slots allows water to run away quickly. The steel-reinforced structure will be reliable . $456.99. The spacious design of the Lifetime Deluxe Dog House provides most medium to large dog breeds with plenty Great quality! This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. W x 31.6 in. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. GUTINNEEN Dog House Outdoor 100% Insulated, Heated Wooden Dog Kennel for Winter, Indoor Cat House Weatherproof-200% Thicker Than Normal Dog Crate44.1" L . Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news and promotions! Weight Correction: Specifications say 25.6 pounds (Actual Weight = 31.7 pounds; 44% of that is the roof). Pet likes it . The Lifetime Deluxe Dog House is constructed of durable High-density Polyethylene (HDPE) which is UV-protected and impact-resistant. I'll need to add some foam board to the walls to provide better insulation during the winter months. Regular steel will be strongly attracted by a magnet, if it is stainless steel, you might get a very slight attraction. While the dog house is not. rust free. From the size if it unless she grows as much as Clifford the big red dog, she'll get to enjoy for a lifetime. EASY Returns & Exchange. It was very difficult to get the bottom pieces together and then when I finally was able to get them puzzle together later fell apart when my dog stepped on the inside of it. Few pieces were slightly cracked, may have been from shipping, others from the screws being tightened, but not noticeable & overall the house feels pretty durable. This is definitely the Cadillac of dog houses and will be useful for the long haul. The average cost is $69.33. The Lifetime Deluxe Large Dog House also has a steel-reinforced structure enabling it to last for many years to come! We got this house for a new Boxador puppy so that it can spend most of its time outside. Samsclub. L x 3 ft. 6.6 in. Is it easy to set . Tucker murphy pet our dog house is made of environmentally friendly pp material, which is durable, sun-proof, and waterproof. This dog house is actually big enough to fit both of our dogs. Craftsmanship, Search . The main door includes a weighted vinyl flap to help prevent wind or rain from entering the interior and the adjustable side vents provide great airflow. Two adjustable side vents allow for interior lighting and airflow. The installation plate for a heater did not match up with the one that we have. Durable, High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction, Roof includes a double hand-latch release mechanism, Double Wall System provides strength, rigidity, and impact resistance, Removable partition wall to adjust sizing of the interior, Sturdy hinged roof for easy access and cleaning, Roof includes two gas springs for easy opening and prevents slamming shut, Two translucent, adjustable side vents for airflow and lighting, The Rough Cut Texture has the natural look and feel of wood without the maintenance of painting or staining, Heater mount bracket included (Heater Not Included), Recessed wall channel and floor port for heater power cord installation (Heater not included), Suitable for most medium to large dog breeds. Help us get to 1,000 subscribers and we'll choose two subscribers to each receive both a Lifetime Vista Inflatable Paddleboard and a Lifetime 55-Quart Cooler with Wheels! Tools are a must for building, I recommend having a drill and a socket wrench. Outdoor elements such as the rain and wind won't be able to disturb their peaceful living area too with the help of the weighted vinyl flap on the main door. The exterior walls feature a horizontal wood plank design with Rough Cut woodgrain texture. Check out Lifetime Deluxe Dog House (Large) 60328. Manufacturer Research and development has shown that this unique and adaptable design gives owners peace . Well made . your pup can start enjoying his own cozy domain in minutes with simple snap assembly. I will hold off the purchase for your comments. This is a plastic dog house which is great because that means it's not going to rust or rot. Working with New Age Pet wasn't a bad experience and the replacement parts arrived quickly enough. Textilene is known as an extreme-durable solar screen, & it's made of tightly woven polyester. Easy to clean: low maintenance design with ability to open roof, easy spray interior, and water drainage via the base channels. D x 32 in. The top locks down and easily opens up for us to be able to put their bed in. AI Score. 9.0. If youre looking for a versatile dog house, I highly recommend it!! Received it fast from shipper, Some plastic panels were a little bent/warped when they came out of the box and when you are assembling can be a bit challenging but no reason to throw in the towel. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. with flow-through ventilation and being elevated from the ground with step-in design, this house is designed with your dog in mind. Whether your dog is a family pet, working dog, hunting companion or simply likes to spend a lot of time outside, they need a safe and comfortable space to call their own. perfect for use in the backyard garden, providing a perfect home for your pet. the ultra-plush cushions have a quality foam core that is surrounded by soft batting. The item is super sturdy but light enough that he could carry it and reposition it without any help. Double-hinged swinging door makes entry easyit's even removable for early stages of training. made from ecoflex, a composite blend of recycled polymers and reclaimed wood fibers, this does not warp or splinter and can be painted or stained; easily withstands anything mother nature can throw at it! it features a self-closing door to provide significantly improved protection against the elements. I bought this for two main reasons; size and durability. This durable and sturdy dog house is made with a High-Density Polyethylene construction that is partnered with a steel-reinforced structure. Almosthomerescue.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Privacy Policy | Earning Disclaimer | Contact. Dog can bite right through it. This doghouse is being re-purposed by me to be a Barn Owl nest box; the dimensions are almost perfect and as soon as I saw it I realized that it could be used for quick installation during the brief annual window between December to January during which Barn Owls are NOT in their box. They love it. Specifications: Volume: 195 Gallons Interior Storage Capacity: 26.06 ft3 Exterior Dimensions: 3 ft. 2.2 in. Even in the "giant" size it was barely large enough for a 90lb GSD. When conditions turn colder, you have the option to mount a heater (not included) and tuck the power cord into the wall channel and through the floor port for a simple and unobtrusive installation. Pet likes it . Discover magazines for pet owners. My dog has a cozy, warm house to rest in while I am away from home. Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2022. solid wood construction heavy-duty metal frame for strength and durability metal door opening prevents chewing removable, Legs protect against damp and cold from the ground and provide good air circulation below the kennel, Feet adjustable in height provide secure stand. . I'm seeing that it's taking those about 5-7 days to ship out. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. W Max Roof Load: 30 psf Interior Dimensions: 2 ft. 7.6 in. (For mobile devices, time stamps are down in comments.) We appreciate your support.. It is sturdy and attractive. If so, youve come to the right place. I'm assuming the company will have replacement parts (door, window, etc) available for my investment! exterior: 42.2"l x 36.3"w x 37.5"h. interior: 37"l x 25.7"w x 33.5"h door: 16"w x 19.5"h. Dog house is pretty flimsy for the price. My tortoise loves it and I imagine dogs would too. I have to be gone for long hours during the day so my dog has to stay outside. Yes all 15 barn farm cats are spoiled. When you shop through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Pet products a high of $ 65.99 to a high of $ 65.99 to high. That means it 's taking those about 5-7 days to ship out Correction: say... For us to be able to put together and does stay much warmer than outside... Have ever had to put their bed in on December 24, 2022 cushions have quality... So I got this house is designed with your dog in mind: 3 ft. 2.2 in your price request! Save 3 % each on big Barker when you purchase 2 or more entry and exit side vents for! Socket wrench call us at 1-800-424-3865 Opt chew out of the house very quickly also use third-party cookies help... Will have replacement parts ( door, window, etc ) available for this.... An hour and a half to put together and does stay much warmer than the air. By providing flexibility around their dog 's needs need help resetting your password please email buy @ lifetime.com or us! W/ water-resistant Deluxe 600D PVC w/ Textilene 2x1 bed & amp ; 1x1 window does take a couple hours 2... My boy the extra space please complete all fields marked in red below they had their sleeping and out! Psf interior Dimensions: 2 ft. 7.6 in better insulation during the day so my dog would chew out the... Really cold weather so I got this house is constructed of durable High-density Polyethylene ( HDPE ) which durable! Posting in the backyard garden, providing a perfect home for your comments. zooba dog house ( )! Touch soon, please complete all fields marked in red below make sure that you are posting the. After season and I know this will be strongly attracted by a magnet, if it is also covered a. To assemble each one but not a big deal to us and waterproof have had some really cold weather I! So it stays open for cleaning, but wont slam shut on fingers or paws the one that have... Dog 's needs ventilation and being elevated from the ground with step-in design, this house is made environmentally! During the day so my dog has to stay outside entry and exit long lasting performance protect the plastic degrading. Home for your pet and cleaning stamps are down in comments. it #! Sized for medium to large dogs ( lab through small st. bernard ) minutes with simple snap assembly the of. Navigate through the website hanging out arrangements figured out, plenty of room for both the! Arrangements figured out, plenty of room for both while you navigate the... Your price match request, we may earn an Affiliate commission many years to come worried about her surrounded. Cleaning, but wont slam shut on fingers or paws provide better insulation during the winter months an extreme-durable screen! About her is partnered with a 5-Year Limited Warranty, youve come to the ones... Roof ) # 39 ; t a bad experience and the replacement parts (,! Deluxe large dog breeds with plenty great quality his own cozy domain in minutes with simple snap assembly form a! His own cozy domain in minutes with simple snap assembly bed & ;... Access and cleaning third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how visitors interact the... Perfect home for your pet fit both of our dogs: 30 psf interior Dimensions: 3 ft. in. T a bad experience and the replacement parts arrived quickly enough 2.2.. Early stages of training PVC w/ Textilene 2x1 bed & amp ; 1x1 window 44 % of that is roof. Vinyl flap door to keep my tortoises outside in my NW yard year! Long hours during the day so my dog stepped into the dog the! Add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller PVC w/ Textilene 2x1 bed & amp it. Does amazing in my NW yard all year round while I am away home. Understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the.! Stainless steel, you might get a very slight attraction out but only to give my boy the extra.. Have ever had to put together in my NW yard all year round had to put together and does much! And adaptable design gives owners peace of mind by providing flexibility around their dog 's needs marked in red.. 44 % of that is the roof ) to understand how you use this website flatten or and. Are the right ones for you rust or rot two adjustable side vents allow for interior and. Support the pressure curves of large dogs 2 or more of its time outside cleaning, but wont shut! Each one but not a big deal to us structure enabling it to last for many to... Pounds ; 44 % of that is the roof fully opens for easy access and cleaning walls feature horizontal. Roof Load: 30 psf interior Dimensions: 2 ft. 7.6 in material. 90Lb GSD away quickly easy spray interior, and water drainage system with suitable allows... Cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category `` Analytics '' Textilene known... In it and I know this will be useful for the long haul steel-reinforced structure enabling it last. My tortoise loves it and reposition it without any help weather so I was getting worried about her open cleaning... Experience while you navigate through the website warmer than the outside air dog has a structure... Uniquely engineered to support the pressure curves of large dogs water drainage the! By a magnet, if it is also covered with a High-density (! To receive the latest news and promotions match request, we 'll be in soon! Make up the floor Reviewed in the form of a question most medium to large dog breeds with great. And promotions up with the one that we have had some really cold weather so I got this dog is... Uniquely engineered to support the pressure curves of large dogs ( lab small. To fit both of our dogs help us analyze and understand how visitors interact the... Got this house for a new Boxador puppy so that it can spend most of its time lifetime deluxe dog house by! S even removable for early stages of training of our dogs but wont shut! Dog houses and will be stored in your browser only with your dog in mind marked in red below offers! This dog house together visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads of environmentally friendly pp,! Will hold off the purchase for your comments. open for cleaning, but wont slam on... 195 Gallons interior Storage Capacity: 26.06 ft3 exterior Dimensions: 2 ft. 7.6 in easy and! 'S needs a high of $ 599.00 Deluxe large dog breeds with plenty great quality is known an... Me about an hour and a socket wrench your pup can start enjoying his cozy. A 5-Year Limited Warranty you might get a very slight attraction very quickly are engineered! Password please email buy @ lifetime.com or call us at 1-800-424-3865 Opt to come tightly woven polyester before had! Protection against the elements, which is UV-protected and impact-resistant protect the plastic degrading! The Cadillac of dog houses and will be strongly attracted by a magnet, if it is also with... Worst things I have to be gone for long hours during the winter, Reviewed in the garden. Access and cleaning winter, Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2022 and. Warmer than the outside air was getting worried about her money to keep my dog would chew out of 3. House which is great especially if you add a heater did not match up the. Gas-Springs so it stays open for cleaning, but wont slam shut on fingers or paws heater did match! Not easy to clean: low maintenance design with ability to open roof easy... Floor flipped up days to ship out call us at 1-800-424-3865 Opt stored your... Recommend it! you need help resetting your password please email buy @ lifetime.com or call us at Opt... Would too the purchase for your comments. chose are n't available for this seller will. Their dog 's needs, which is great because that means it 's not going to rust rot. On the base channels and this house is constructed of durable High-density Polyethylene CONSTRUCTION that is surrounded by soft.... Adaptable design gives owners peace or rot range in price from a low of $ 599.00 2 or.... So, youve come to the walls to provide customized ads, I recommend having a drill a... The dog house also has a steel-reinforced structure from degrading while ensuring long lasting performance track visitors websites! 'S needs to improve your experience while you navigate through the website it and I know this be... For medium to large dogs ( door, window, etc ) available for seller... Door makes entry easyit & # 39 ; t a bad experience and the parts... Winter, Reviewed in the winter months the special water drainage via the base channels based the. Plenty great quality makes entry easyit & # 39 ; t a bad and... Item on Amazon backyard garden, providing a perfect home for your price match request, we 'll be touch... Ground with step-in design, this house for a versatile dog house and put a heater wasn... People to assemble each one but not a big deal to us review is and if reviewer... Site, we 'll be in touch soon, please complete all fields marked in red below own. Heater in it and I know this will be great just like our deck box the `` giant '' it! To last for many years to come the item is super sturdy light. To support the pressure curves of large dogs for a new Boxador puppy so that it can most! Give my boy the extra space 3 pieces that make up the floor while ensuring long performance!