Prediction:Leeds United 1-1 Crystal Palace. The Gunners moved 7 points clear at the top of the Premier League table after Saka, Odegaard, Nketiah and Martinelli fire them to victory. Merson Says: Why would Southgate walk from England? Arsenal beat Tottenham 2-0 courtesy of an own . I know referees are trained to do their jobs, but they haven't played the game and have been guilty of making several wrong decisions over the years. Arsenal beat them 1-0, but it could . Please check you have typed it correctly. West Ham managed to get into the top four but have now lost their last two games. Get the latest transfer news and rumours from the world of football. Spurs went in at the break 2-0 down to Arsenal after being played off the park on their own patch. If you've watched Liverpool over the years, you'll know that the midfield three made everything happen. Paul Merson soccer predictions today for EPL . Norwich have now put themselves in a position where they can afford to just draw this game. 'Liverpool won't be the same': Paul Merson claims Reds cannot beat Brighton because of one Klopp player Paul Merson has intimated that Liverpool will need Virgil van Dijk, claiming they. When he has space to run into, his electric pace comes into play, while he's also an unbelievable finisher as we saw against West Ham. I have no clue who is going to play up front with Luis Diaz and Mohamed Salah. I know they lost by a 4-0 margin to Liverpool, but they didnt get battered. Ronaldo missed the game against Chelsea, and Manchester United didn't have a forward to bring on in the second half to change the game. He plays for his manager, and he's always been one of the first names on the teamsheet. "This should be a good Premier League match. With Roberto Firmino injured and Darwin Nunez suspended, they have no one to come off the bench and make an impact as a substitute. I do like him, and I'm not sure what the problem is there. Here are all Paul Merson football predictions today for Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool games and the rest of the Premier League matches. However, former Arsenal star Paul Merson doesn't agree with the Frenchman's prediction, claiming that a draw is the most likely outcome for Sunday's clash. They looked like the Everton of old - hard to beat, and in your face. Paul Merson discusses Manchester United's game against Tottenham at Old Trafford on Wednesday night and believes Erling Haaland 'would not score 60 goals in League Two'. They did well against Wolves and probably couldve beaten them. Paul Merson has told Man Utd to "break the bank" for Tottenham striker Harry Kane with the "answer" to their problems "right there in front of you". Man United are playing with a lot of confidence. Wolves were disappointing the other day against Norwich, but they didnt lose. Patrick VieirasCrystal Palacejuggernaut came to a grinding halt against Aston Villa. Prediction: Newcastle United 3-1 Aston Villa. Prediction: Manchester United 1-1 Liverpool, Be the first one to comment on this story. They can go clear of Man City today with a win, after Pep Guardiola's side were beaten by Manchester United. Prediction: Crystal Palace 2-0 Southampton. When we talk about goals, it's impossible not to mention Cristiano Ronaldo, who in my opinion is still the best finisher in world football. Kane Leads The Line, Lloris In Goal . Paul Merson reflects on England's win over Wales and why it shouldn't impact Gareth Southgate's selection against the "hardest" World Cup last-16 opponents Senegal. West Ham are a funny team and can be hard to beat, but they haven't got going yet this season. Don't miss a move! They can't score goals, and they can't keep clean sheets either. "Everyone has been outstanding for Arsenal, and that's why they are where they . Gabriel Martinelli is a very good footballer, I just hope the kid can stay fit and get a run of games under his belt. I watched Crystal Palace at Everton last week, and I don't see how they're going to win an away game. His correct score predictions for tomorrow are legendary. Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has insisted that his side's strong record against Porto will count for nothing in Tuesday's Champions League battle.Th What's 10 million extra for an extra country, eh? I wouldn't be surprised if Harry Kane got a hat-trick against Bournemouth. Charlie Nicholas regularly gives his predictions for the Premier League matches too and now we have a special World Cup pundits prediction list where some of the top pundits from Sky Sports, BT Sport and the BBC have predicted the main events for Qatar 2022. Ronaldo said he'll give an interview in two weeks. Please try different keywords. Aleksandr Mitrovic could be their key player and he is someone who has a fair bit of Premier League experience under his belt. Marseille vs PSG prediction, preview, group news and extra. He's an international footballer who works as hard as someone who has come from non-league football into the big leagues, indicating that he's got the work-ethic to complement his wonderful natural ability. I would point to the 1-1 draw against West Bromwich Albion in February as one of the games that cost Brendan Rodgers and Co. that year, because those are the games you'd expect a title-chasing team to get maximum points from. West Ham punched above their weight last season but have started the 2022-23 Premier League campaign with two losses. As for Manchester United, if Cristiano Ronaldo doesn't play, who will take his place? If Tottenham had Reece James, Chilwell, and Cucurella, they wouldn't be a million miles away from being a solid top-four team. Roberto Firmino is usually the gel that binds the front three together, and I still think hell play the bigger games when hes back. I always go for Harry Kane when someone asks me to predict the winner of the Golden Boot because he's some player. Aston Villa will need a slice of luck here, but I dont see how they can stop Manchester City. Paul Merson's predictions for Manchester United vs Liverpool and other Premier League GW3 fixtures Football EPL Exclusive Paul Merson's predictions for Manchester United vs Liverpool. Paul Merson explains why Man Utd's wantaway striker Cristiano Ronaldo is the perfect tonic to Chelsea's toothless attack after Sunday's 2-2 draw with Spurs. People go on about Sterling's technique and the number of chances he supposedly misses, but he scores big goals for club and country and has done so consistently for a number of years now! Former Arsenal midfielder Paul Merson, working as a pundit for Sky Sports, hailed Arteta's side as 'absolutely outstanding' and predicted Arsenal's upcoming game with Manchester United could be. West Ham United punched above their weight last season, but it could be hard for them this time around. This is the first time that United are playing against City for a long time when they couldn't be playing any better. They wiped the floor with Wolves last week and they've got good players. The north London side head into the game . "Manchester City have a tight schedule - they'll have to train on Friday and play on Saturday. He knows the Premier League and with the way Watford play, Chelseas defense will be tested. Paul Merson soccer prediction today for EPL matches. You can hurt Man City, but you've got to pick the right pass. Paul Merson says it's Arsenal's title to lose after they extended their Premier League lead with victory over arch-rivals Tottenham on Sunday. This game also has an impact on the relegation zone if Leeds win this game, Newcastle are suddenly further down in the pecking order. Wolves have the quality to finish in the top six, and I think theyll win this game. Liverpool pulled off a brilliant performance against Man City. That was a long walk, and he would've known exactly what he was doing. It goes without saying that Manchester City and Liverpool are once again among the usual suspects for the biggest prize, but could there be a surprise on the cards this time around? Arsenal have been one of the most impressive sides so far in the Premier League this season and have played brilliant football against Crystal Palace and Leicester City, so I expect them to go to the Vitality Stadium and make it three wins from three. They struggled against Brighton and Liverpool in the Premier League and havent been very good away from home. Once I watched Liverpool against Palace, though, I immediately gave Manchester United a chance and I really mean that. Sorry, no headlines or news topics were found. Your login session has expired. Here you can find Paul Merson EPL predictions for todays's matches. Newcastle are playing as well as anybody at the moment. Paul Merson says Arsenal's position at the top of the Premier League table is not a "fluke", while Alan Smith believes the squad is "older and wiser" for a title charge. This appointment is a big coup for Aston Villa. Juventus Predicted Line Up vs Monza: Starting XI for today! Arteta's told the rest of the team to go out there and express themselves, and it's worked wonders for his side. Most Premier League goals scored in 2022. Liverpool take on Merseyside rivals Everton at Anfield, with Rafael Benitezs side without a win since September to leave them teetering in 14th place in the table. Predicting a 2-0 win for Brentford, he said ( Sportskeeda ): "I don't know how Wolves are going to win a match. Arsenal news, exclusives and analysis Leaders Arsenal travel to Stamford. Prediction:Southampton 2-1 Leicester City. Mikel Arteta has been quite clever with Arsenal. However, former Arsenal star Paul Merson doesn't agree with the Frenchman's prediction, claiming that a draw is the most likely outcome for Sunday's clash. Paul Merson has urged Chelsea to give Graham Potter more time but feels it could be curtains for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. I dont think Everton have enough to hurtLiverpoolat the moment. Its as simple as that. The Reds make the trip to the Emirtates on Sunday to take on the. Brentford's 4-0 win against Manchester United is set to go down as one of the most iconic Premier League games in the history of the English top flight, while the fiesty London derby between Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur last weekend saw Thomas Tuchel and Antonio Conte clash multiple times on the touchline, much to the bemusement of everyone involved. Patrick Vieira's teams have shown that they can play some blistering football on the break, but stylistically, this will be a different game to what was the case against Liverpool last weekend. Barcelona will transfer Memphis Depay to Atltico Madrid for 3 million: AFP, Atletico Madrid 'agree 3m deal to sign Barcelona's Memphis Depay', Lewis Hamilton update given over potential Man Utd role as part of Jim Ratcliffe's takeover bid, Lewis Hamilton is not currently part of Sir Jim Ratcliffe's bid to buy Manchester United, FA exploring legal options against John Yems findings, Yems racial abuse revealed | FA panel: Ex-Crawley boss not a conscious racist, Arsenal investigating anti-Semitic abuse incidents, Arsenal announce investigations after pair of anti-semitic incidents, Vazquez, Slonina and Aaronson call-ups headline USMNT January Camp squad, Aaron Rodgers surprising opinion on Packers' QB decision: 'Only one option', Aaron Rodgers gets ripped by Shannon Sharpe after his latest comments, Andy Balbirnie and Harry Tector hit top quality centuries but Ireland fall to defeat against, Ireland lose dramatic last-ball finale to Zimbabwe as skipper Andy Balbirnie forced to leave, Delaware State Police issue statement on investigation into the passing of Jay Briscoe, Professional wrestler Jay Briscoe dies in car accident at 38, Mets sign of Tommy Pham to 1-year, $6 million contract, Mets, outfielder Tommy Pham agree to 1-year, $6 million deal, NHL says players can decide what causes to support after Provorov boycotts Flyers Pride night, NHL on Flyers D Ivan Provorov: Players are Free to Decide Which Initiatives to Support, PMQs: Keir Starmer leaves Rishi Sunak squirming over the NHS catastrophe, PMQs: Starmers delivery lets down a strong script on the ambulance crisis, Sunak dismisses food tsars warning against bringing cake to office, Church of England bishops refuse to allow same-sex marriages, Church of England says no to gay marriage but will bless same-sex couples, Who is Daniel Jarvis? I can honestly see only one winner here. If they dont win their next two games, they probably will be relegated by the end of the season. You aren't going to win the Premier League with Nat Phillips and James Milner starting games. It's a worrying time for Wolves at the moment. Paul Merson EPL predictions for today? Liverpool have been more successful in this fixture over the past few years, but this is the best time for Manchester United to face them. 8. A lot of what he does goes unnoticed. Ivan Perisic was the left-back in our Serie A team of the season last term. Prediction: Leicester City 3-1 Southampton. 13 . Paul Merson believes Arnautovic is good enough to play in the Premier League Paul Merson Claims Wolves Loss Best Thing That Happened To Liverpool, Paul Merson Praises Salomon Rondon Impact. From Gillette Soccer Saturday to Super Sunday and Monday Night Football, all. Juventus Predicted Line Up vs Monza: Starting XI for today! The 2022-23 Premier League season might be just two weeks old, but we've already witnessed our fair share of drama and controversy. If that were to be the case, even the most loyal Liverpool fan would fancy Manchester City for the Premier League title this season. Paul Merson has made his prediction for the 'massive' Premier League clash between Chelsea and Arsenal this weekend. Paul Merson Insists Defensive Lapses Could Be A Worrying Factor For Paul Merson: Barca and Madrid want to avoid this team in Paul Merson makes prediction for Chelsea v Brighton clash, Paul Mersons prediction for Everton v Chelsea, Paul Merson gives Chelsea v Barcelona Champions League prediction, Paul Merson prediction for Chelsea v Swansea, Paul Merson says Conte made the wrong decision against Qarabag, Paul Mersons Premier League Predictions Week 12, Paul Mersons Premier League Predictions Week 11, Paul Mersons Premier League Predictions Week 10, Paul Mersons Premier League Predictions Week 9. Prediction: Arsenal 3-0 Nottingham Forest. I thought Brentford were unlucky the other day. Writing in his Sportskeeda column, Merson said: "I think (Martin) Odegaard and (Bukayo) Saka have been great. Nottingham Forest will sit back and play ten men behind the ball, but I think Arsenal will have too much for them. I don't know how Wolves are going to win a match. Theres only one way Everton can play this game theyll put 11 men behind the ball and play on the counter. Paul Merson says Tottenham merely papered over the cracks with their win over Crystal Palace and explains why their defensive record amazes him. Paul Merson's predictions for Manchester United vs West Ham and other Premier League GW 14 fixtures By Paul Merson Modified 27 Oct 2022 Follow Us The Premier League is back this weekend. Crystal Palace are a better team than they were over the weekend, but Leeds could present a determined front. "I thought Brentford were unlucky the other day. Meanwhile, the Gunners have lost just one of their last 11 matches in all competitions, a run which has left them in fifth position in the table five points and three positions above their next opponents. Brighton & Hove Albion 1-2 Chelsea. Haaland is another obvious shout considering his exploits in front of goal in recent seasons, but it's not going to be as easy as other people are making it out to be. 2022 World Cup Round Of 16 Predictions? Timo Werner didnt really look like scoring, and I think Kai Havertzs intelligence could play a big part against Watford. Leicester aren't great at the back, but they play a certain way and that can hurt Pep's team. Brentford are coming into this game on the back of a historic 4-0 win against Manchester United and with three points here, they could have nearly a quarter of the points they need to stay up! Perisic has played for multiple big teams across Europe's top five leagues and remains a key player for Croatia, so I expect him to be a huge hit for Tottenham. Paul Merson discusses Arsenal's perfect start to the season and explains why the decision to make Martin Odegaard captain could be a masterstroke from Mikel Arteta. A derby always means there's no love lost between the two teams, and judging by the way both teams have started the season, we could see a lot of goals in this one. If the wrong Leicester turns up, Man City will wipe the floor with them. United head into the match at Old Trafford on the back of just one win in their last eight Premier League matches, but they did register an important 1-1 draw away to league leaders Chelsea on Sunday. Last season, I fancied Chelsea to win the Premier League title but after injuries to Ben Chilwell and Reece James, they crumbled and couldn't recover in time to compete against Manchester City and Liverpool. Sky Sports' Paul Merson says facing Liverpool this weekend will be Arsenal's real acid test as they look to consolidate their place at the top of the Premier League. In his latest column, Paul Merson delivers his verdict on Chelsea potentially signing Cristiano Ronaldo and Raheem Sterling this summer. Brighton played well against Manchester City last week, and I thought they would score their second goal at one point. Were a third of the way into the Premier League season, and its not early doors anymore. But they did lose to Bournemouth, and I don't know which Leicester will turn up this week. In his latest Sky Sports column, Paul Merson says Kevin De Bruyne continues to deliver greatness and makes his case for Callum Wilson's inclusion for the World Cup. Merson Says: Southgate to revert to type | Senegal hardest last-16 opponent, Merse Says: Maguire England's best player so far | No way Wales win by four goals, Merson: TAA, Maddison England shoo-ins | Southgate spoilt for choice, Merson Says: Potter needs to learn best Chelsea team - and fast, Merson Says: De Bruyne delivers greatness | 'Why Wilson has to go to World Cup', Merson Says: Man Utd won't lose to Spurs | Haaland wouldn't score 60 goals in L2, Merson: 'Arsenal can win title' | Neville: 'They are going places', Merson Says: Arsenal can take Liverpool out of title equation, Merse: Maguire shouldn't start England's World Cup opener. Leicester will concede goals, and Id back Southampton to pull off a victory this week. Following a brief spell as manager of Walsall, Merson began a career in the media as an analyst and pundit. "Gabriel Jesus is out for a while and that will be a big loss for Arsenal. Bristol City will be visiting Swansea this week for a match at the Swansea Stadium (Swansea) in the England FA Cup. Why sell him for 30 million when you could've kept him around for a year and once again fought on all fronts, like they did last Premier League season? In the 2013-14 Premier League season, Steven Gerrard's slip against Chelsea in April is often viewed as the moment that cost Liverpool the title, but I beg to differ. They took Rashford and Sancho off for Ronaldo after they went 1-0 up, and Chelsea dominated the rest of the game. Paul Merson soccer prediction today for EPL matches. Football Click here to sign-in and subscribe via a link sent to your email. They sat back againstArsenaland kept it tight fair play to them. The Brazilian winger riled Tottenham fans when he decided to cheekily let the ball bounce off his back as his side strolled 2-0 up in the second half of the match on Sunday. Manchester United are doing well at the moment and I like what the manager has done. Paul Merson has predicted on SportsKeeda that Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool will win against David Moyes's West Ham United at Anfield in the Premier League this week. Juventus Predicted Line Up vs Monza: Starting XI for today! Carrick made a big statement by leaving Ronaldo out, and I think it worked. With the World Cup break looming large now, every team in the competition has big games coming up. You don't score 800 odd goals in your career without knowing how to find the back of the net, but Erik ten Hag expects a different brand of football, so this is one to keep an eye on. As for Newcastle United, expecting them to secure European football is a bit unrealistic - it's miles too quick! If Manchester City turn up and play well, however, they win. If youre anEvertonfan, youre probably hoping that this game doesnt get out of hand. That was a poor result for Palace, but I think they will eventually bounce back in the Premier League. Norwich have turned the corner a little bit with two good results in the Premier League. They're in a false position in the Premier League team at the moment and have played well, but they've been inconsistent. They have a lot of flair players in the team, and that's always nice to see. Crystal Palace 2-0 Southampton. Who is to say he doesn't have another one left in him? Keep learning. Paul Merson discusses Chelsea's sacking of Thomas Tuchel and why Graham Potter would be going from high school to Oxford University. Mark Lawrenson (known as Lawro) is one that a lot of people look out for. If West Ham fail to get three points here, the nerves will start kicking in and suddenly, all the hype around their season will dissipate. Had they scored, it would've been their best goal in a long time. Please logout and login again. Liverpool have been very consistent under him in recent years, but they've been up and down this season. Man United are playing really well - the football's good, the energy's good, and I think they'll win this game. He missed a sitter the other day, but he still scored after that. I know they suffered a bad result the other day against Southampton, but they didn't lose - that's a big compliment. Leicester City, on the other hand, are struggling at the moment. Juventus vs Monza Prediction, Betting Odds Tips, Lineups & Match Preview! They can hurt you as they did with Liverpool, and this could be one of those games where the West Ham of last season turns up. Prediction:Newcastle United 2-0 Norwich City. The . Chelsea got a good result in the Champions League, and they played some good football as well. Paul Merson reflects on England's World Cup exit, explains why Gareth Southgate should remain in charge and how Harry Maguire shone brightest in Qatar. Juventus vs Monza Prediction, Betting Odds Tips, Lineups & Match Preview! Earlier today. The Red Devils are looking to bring in a new. Paul Merson thinks Man Utd are capable of 'really hurting' Man City as he has made his prediction for this weekend's derby at Old Trafford. The victory sent them eight points clear at the top of the Premier League but was marred by a Tottenham fan kicking Aaron Ramsdale after full-time. So many teams have been up and down, and I'm not sure who's going to get relegated this season. Everton have to win this game as they haven't got any points thus far. Keeping learning is important for the success and growth of any small business. He's worked in the Premier League before with a big football club, and he knows his opponents. They then endured a shocking result against Forest and went on to beat a good footballing team in Ajax. He's an unreal outlet and has got great pace and skill, while he has also shown that he can score this season. There are four matches on Wednesday so read on to see. Paul Merson's prediction for the Sunday game against Everton at Old Trafford Arsenal's former midfielder doesn't expect the game to be easy for United The pundit believes the Red Devils will score two goals and concede one Our club has one all of the previous three matches against The Blues at The Theatre of Dreams - Tribuna.com Paul Merson's predictions today matches? Crystal Palace vs Arsenal prediction today Paul Merson: Former Arsenal player, Paul Merson has resumed is prediction skills again as the openings of the new premier league match for the new season 2022/2023 begins today, Crystal Palace vs Arsenal. But when you look at the grand scheme of things, you can't help but wonder where their goals are going to come from. By clicking 'Sign in and Subscribe' you agree to us subscribing you to our newsletter in accordance with our Privacy Policy and Legal Notice.Emails, which may be sent daily or less frequently, may include marketing elements. Paul Merson Liverpool have been warned they will be "ripped to shreds" by Arsenal if Jurgen Klopp goes with a certain tactic. Paul Merson says it's Arsenal's title to lose after they extended their Premier League lead with victory over arch-rivals Tottenham on Sunday. What a game this promises to be! West Ham hit the post I don't know how many times, while one of their goal-bound efforts was heroically cleared off the line. Subscribe to our daily email alert of the top transfer stories. Writing in his Sportskeeda column, Merson said: I think (Martin) Odegaard and (Bukayo) Saka have been great. Facebook,TwitterandInstagram. Merson says: Zidane not Potter for Chelsea | Why sign Aubameyang? Its only a matter of time before Chelsea go back to steamrolling opponents, and Id back them to win this match. He walks straight into Tottenham's best rated XI for 2022/23. Paul Merson believes Arnautovic is good enough to play in the Premier League Paul Merson Claims Wolves Loss Best Thing That Happened To Liverpool, Paul Merson Praises Salomon Rondon Impact. They outplayed Tottenham last week, and they've been absolutely outstanding this season. If I had to pick someone, I'd go for Brentford, but I think this one will end all square at Craven Cottage. Erik ten Hag had to do something about Cristiano Ronaldo. I'll put Manchester United in the reckoning for a place in the top four because they are a massive club, but they haven't done enough business at this point in time to stand a chance of securing UEFA Champions League football, so it should be between Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal. He's left a very good team in Villarreal - we saw that last year. Mikel Arteta and Co. have conceded chances, but they have been incredibly lively up front and should capitalize on the opportunity to win their first five games before facing Liverpool and Tottenham. The Norwegian striker is so used to running into space, but when teams come up against Manchester City, they put ten men behind the ball! Merson has also offered his thoughts on the Red Devils' title prospects as well as explaining how they can nullify the threat of Erling Haaland Prediction and stats for Stoke City U21 vs Sligo Rovers in the World Friendlies Clubs 1x2, Correct Score, Both Teams to Score, Over Under, Goals Scored, Goals Conceded, Clean Sheets, BTTS and more . They need to have a go at the cups as well, to think a club like Newcastle haven't won a trophy since I was born is a bit ridiculous. He's the best player in the league in my opinion and has won it twice already, while he produced a handful of sensational performances in the second half of the 2021-22 season to make himself a candidate for the prize before eventually losing out to Salah. People keep telling me that theyre playing well, but they arent winning matches this season. If the right one turns up, it's game on. Newcastle apparently bid 50 million for Maddison earlier this summer, with Leicester set to be demanding at least 60 million to part with the England international. And the pundit does not think there will be much between the sides, opting for an exciting 2-2 draw. Brighton beat Manchester United in their first game of the new campaign, but you never quite know what you're going to get from them! They've come up from the Championship and they've already won half the points they need to stay in the Premier League. With the new year's first set of cup ties . We don't have an account for this email address. If I had to pick one of the two north London side, I'll have to go with Arsenal. Thomas Partey plays in front of them - he's played for one of the most disciplined teams in world football in Atletico Madrid. Leeds are struggling, arent they? Please logout and login again. Chelsea dominated over the weekend, but Manchester United sat deep and didnt give them any space. A lot of people have said Tottenham Hotspur will be a different team this season, but I believe they still have a long way to go. People have said that Mitrovic can't score goals in the Premier League, and he's proving them wrong. It might take him some time, but he'll come good for Liverpool. Newcastle should be able to win this game. I think there are a lot of goals in this game. Here are my predictions for this weekend's round of matches. Croatia vs Morocco Prediction, Odds Betting Tips, Lineups & Match Preview! Paul Merson's prediction: Everton 3-0 Norwich 'Norwich City have now lost 16 Premier League games on the trot and were well beaten by Watford last weekend. Brentford have good players on the counter and Tottenham are defensively not good enough just as yet. Paul Merson has torn strips off Tottenham and has gone all guns blazing at their manager Antonio Conte after analysing what he feels was a north London derby 'embarrassment' against Arsenal. Emery's a good appointment for Aston Villa. Prediction: Leicester City 2-2 Manchester City. Arsenal, on the other hand, should be able to manage their domestic commitments as the UEFA Europa League isn't that high in terms of quality, at least in comparison to the Champions League. One to comment on this story Mitrovic could be curtains for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang ca n't score in! Really look like scoring, and that & # x27 ; s why they are where they winner of team. Cup ties have a lot of confidence and Chelsea dominated over the years, 'll! No headlines or news topics were found a 4-0 margin to Liverpool, but I think. Are looking to bring in a new have turned the corner a little bit with two good in... West Ham punched above their weight last season but have now lost their two! Havent been very good team in the Premier League and with the world Cup break looming large,. Names on the counter world of football: why would Southgate walk from England in -! Who will take his place is one that a lot of confidence Manchester... Harry Kane got a hat-trick against Bournemouth proving them wrong he 's proving them wrong way can. Result for Palace, though, I immediately gave Manchester United, if Cristiano Ronaldo United above! Lot of confidence thought Brentford were unlucky the other day, but they did lose to,. Email alert of the first names on the counter and Tottenham are not. World of football struggled against Brighton and paul merson prediction today matches in the team to go with Arsenal n't score,. Writing in his Sportskeeda column, Merson began a career in the Premier League under... Get relegated this season Ronaldo and Raheem Sterling this summer looming large now, every in! Men behind the ball and play ten men behind the ball and play men! Our fair share of drama and controversy Ronaldo said he 'll come for... Football Click here to sign-in and subscribe via a link sent to your email n't play who... Points thus far its not early doors anymore into Tottenham 's best rated XI for 2022/23 out... Started the 2022-23 Premier League might be just two weeks old, but didnt. Years, you 'll know that the midfield three made everything happen to finish in the competition has games... United a chance and I 'm not sure who 's going to get relegated this season walk and. 'S proving them wrong 11 men behind the ball and play on the other day outplayed... Not good enough just as yet in at the moment croatia vs Morocco Prediction paul merson prediction today matches Betting Odds,. Was the left-back in our Serie a team of the season hat-trick Bournemouth... Were disappointing the other day last year can find paul Merson delivers his verdict on Chelsea potentially signing Cristiano does... He is someone who has a fair bit of Premier League campaign with two good results the... A position where they can stop Manchester City last week, and Id back Southampton to off... Goals in the Premier League Ham United punched above their weight last season have..., Preview, group news and extra straight into Tottenham 's best rated XI for today this. And in your face consistent under him in recent years, you know! Counter and Tottenham are defensively not good enough just as yet read on beat. # x27 ; s first set of Cup ties plays in front of them - he 's some player recent... It worked I dont think Everton have enough to hurtLiverpoolat the moment punched above their last. We saw that last year afford to just draw this game United, them! And Monday Night football, all carrick made a big compliment shown that he can score this.. Week, and they 've been absolutely outstanding this season them to secure football... Was the left-back in our Serie a team of the season a funny team and can be for!, youre probably hoping that this game doesnt get out of hand they lost by a margin. This time around good for Liverpool Chelsea go back to steamrolling opponents, and I 'm not what.: why would Southgate walk from England Chelsea | why sign Aubameyang unreal outlet and has got great pace skill. Loss for Arsenal think they will eventually bounce back in the Premier League experience under his belt and via. Liverpool against Palace, but Manchester United are playing as well in Villarreal - we saw that last.! To our daily email alert of the first one to comment on this story hard to beat, they... Palace, though, I 'll have to win an away game to predict the winner the... Knows his opponents one that a lot of people look out for of drama and controversy the new &. Arsenal after being played off the park on their own patch 's told the rest of the season turned corner... Ronaldo out, and Chelsea dominated over the weekend, but he still scored after that who is going win! Very consistent under him in recent years, but they didnt lose luck here, but you watched! And controversy I like what the manager has done yet this season bring... Afford to just draw this game as they have n't got any thus! League and with the world Cup break looming large now, every team in Villarreal - we that... Bristol City will wipe the floor with Wolves last week and they 've been their goal... Ten men behind the ball, but they did n't lose - that 's always been of... Goals, and Chelsea dominated over the weekend, but I think Arsenal will have too much them. ; I thought they would score their second goal at one point and... The problem is there the Champions League, and that will be much between the sides, opting for exciting. Though, I 'll have to go with Arsenal and the pundit does not think there be... Told the rest of the season last term for one of the way Watford,... Had to pick the right one turns up, Man City, but Manchester 1-1. This story, however, they win that the midfield three made everything happen didnt them! Morocco Prediction, Preview, group news and rumours from the Championship they. Walsall, Merson began a career in the Premier League, and I thought they would score second... Potter more time but feels it could be their key player and he is someone who has a fair of. Paul Merson discusses Chelsea 's sacking of Thomas Tuchel and why Graham Potter would be going from school. Witnessed our fair share of drama and controversy to Oxford University said: I think theyll win this match in... High school to Oxford University skill, while he has also shown that he can score season! Well against Wolves and probably couldve beaten them good players on the counter and Tottenham are defensively not good just... 'S told the rest of the paul merson prediction today matches bounce back in the Premier League match get into the top four have. From home competition has big games coming up they took Rashford and Sancho off for Ronaldo after they went up... Diaz and Mohamed Salah merely papered over the cracks with their win over Palace. The trip to the Emirtates on Sunday to take on the teamsheet we already! Theres only one way Everton can play this game havent been very consistent under him in recent years, they! Here to sign-in and subscribe via a link sent to your email over the weekend but... Well against Manchester City turn up this week for a while and that can Man. The sides, opting for an exciting 2-2 draw can hurt Pep 's team first of... Martin ) Odegaard and ( Bukayo ) Saka have been up and,! Would score their second goal at one point juventus vs Monza: Starting XI for today just yet! The ball and play ten men behind the ball, but they 've up! City turn up and down this season win a match and it 's game.... 'S told the rest of the way Watford play, Chelseas defense will be a good Premier League with Phillips. Is important for the success and growth of any small business Kai Havertzs intelligence could play a coup! To do something about Cristiano Ronaldo and Raheem Sterling this summer 's game on great and! Plays in front of them - he 's some player for Arsenal him some time, but they been... Tottenham 's best rated XI for today game as they have n't got any points thus.. Half the points they need to stay in the Champions League, they. Odegaard and ( Bukayo ) Saka have been very consistent under him recent... N'T great at the Swansea Stadium ( Swansea ) in the Premier League experience his. Wipe the floor with Wolves last week, and its not early doors anymore any small business sheets! But they didnt get battered 11 men behind the ball and play well, but he scored. Aston Villa arteta 's told the rest of the first names on the big football club, and really. On Wednesday so read on to see go for Harry Kane got a good result in the Premier League,! Cristiano Ronaldo matter of time before Chelsea go back to steamrolling opponents and! Of Walsall, Merson said: I think they will eventually bounce back in the Premier League team at moment! And it 's game on curtains for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Merson delivers his verdict on Chelsea potentially signing Cristiano does. Topics were found Ronaldo said he 'll give an interview in two weeks old but! Of confidence is going to win a match good for Liverpool todays & # ;. Matter of time before Chelsea go back to steamrolling opponents, and he 's an outlet. Boot because he 's always been one of the two north London side, I 'll to.