Condition: With this Toyota Sienna trailer hitch you will NOT have a jumbo cross bar hanging across and below your vans rear end causing other passersby to take a double take for all the wrong reasons. Trailer Hitch; 5th Wheel Hitch Curt 5th Wheel Hitch PullRite 5th Wheel Hitch B&W 5th Wheel Hitch Demco King Pins/Couplers; Gooseneck Hitch B&W Gooseneck Blue Ox Gooseneck Curt Gooseneck Under-Bed Install Kits Gooseneck Accessories; Torklift Superhitch Torklift SuperTruss Extension SuperHitch Wire Harnesses; Torklift EcoHitch The materials used may include a combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel. Your IP: This 2021-2022 Toyota Sienna trailer hitch by EcoHitch features our hidden design which is the only Toyota Sienna trailer hitch available that does not block the kick sensor. Used RV Parts can be unsafe and can actually cost you more in the long run. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Click to reveal If just one component fails, your RV Camping With Dogs: 9 Tips For Rving With Your Dog. JavaScript is disabled. As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page. you cannot add back something you already cut. I live in the SF Bay Area. for Trailer Wiring, Brake Buddy Towed Vehicle Braking Systems, Blue Ox ToadStop Towed Vehicle Braking Systems and Accessories, Demco Delta Force Supplemental Braking Systems, NSA Ready Brake Braking Systems & Accessories, Roadmaster Brakemaster Towed Vehicle Braking Systems, Roadmaster Even Brake Portable Proportional Braking System, Mirrors, Replacement Heads and Accessories, Clip On and Quick Install Temporary Towing Mirrors, Tow Guards - Splash Stops and Accessories, Premium Louvered Tailgates, Truck Tool Boxes and Tow Guards, Heavy Duty Grill Guards, Headache Racks, Bed Mats, Bumpers And More, VIAIR Compressor Installations Parts & Accessories, Amp Research Running Boards, Power Steps & BedXtenders, Only Toyota Sienna tow hitch that doesnt block kick sensor (hands-free power back door feature), Only stainless steel receiver available, eliminating rust, A rusty receiver can lead to the fusing together of your ball mount or any accessories causing them to permanently get stuck in the trailer hitch but NOT with EcoHitch because the receiver will never rust. Your IP: All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase. Just eyeball it and cut incrementally after the unit has been roughed in. With this Toyota Sienna trailer hitch you will NOT have a jumbo cross bar hanging across and below your vans rear end causing other passersby to take a double take for all the wrong reasons. When you tell customers all the benefits, they choose Torklift every time. I experienced some interference and I had to keep torquing as the part on the car slightly deformed to allow the unit to mate well with the chassis. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions. 3500 lbs GTW. Are you looking to install the EcoHitch on your vehicle? Thanks to. Initially worried about having to cut off a part of the original wiring support bracket but it's a VERY tiny 2-wire run that really doesn't need that level of support to begin with. That is. ", In this video, learn how to deploy, store and adjust the GlowStep Revolution trailer steps. There are 4 of them and I just trimmed each down (they are plastic). Don't tighten any nuts until the very end. Our stainless steel Tesla Model 3 tow hitch for the 2021 model is the only hitch in the UNIVERSE with a stainless steel receiver to eliminate rust and corrosion issues. The most important part of your hitch that you use and see on your hitch is the receiver. We have many great installers across the globe. ", "The StableLoad has been a great fit for our dealership and our customers over the last year or two. Has anyone found a location for installation around the Seattle/Tacoma area? Buy it once, and buy the right product. I've tried various scissor steps. Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery, Join our mailing list to learn about new promotions & sales, Truck Camper Accessories: Tie Downs, Jacks, Steps and Accessories - Free Shipping, Torklift Truck Camper Tie Downs and Turnbuckles, HAPPIJAC Truck Camper Tie Downs and Turnbuckles, Truck Camper Jacks, Brackets, Remote Controls and Accessories, TorkLift SuperHitch, SuperHitch Magnum, SuperTruss and Ball Mount Accessories, No Splice Wiring Harnesses for Truck Campers, Truck Camper Steps, Stabilizers and Accessories. Because its an economical option, its the first option I turn to when customers come to me with suspension problems when air bags just aren't enough. Initially worried about replacing stock aluminum bumper, as the original is designed to deform and absorb impact. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. No worries! This hitch is the only trailer hitch with a stainless steel receiver. Do you know if they made the trim piece for the cutout? If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we want the opportunity to make the situation right. You may return or exchange unused items within 15 days of the date of purchase. The 6 nuts from the old bumper and the 6 smaller bolts are 45 lb-ft. If anything, you might get some chassis damage if you get rear ended very hard. It's in the instructions, but I had 65 in my mind from the forums. The precision elevation control 3-position adjustment allows easy leveling. Monday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm PST. I did modify the install from their instructions as I was not a fan of the quick release cover. One more word of warning (cost me a Home Depot trip): Only the 6 big bolts to the chassis are 65 lb-ft. Performance & security by Cloudflare. It's a shame he did it on an LE and didn't have a kick sensor to relocate, but very good video overall. Get a one time discount! I understand that Torklift International may use this email address to send me notices, advertisements and offers. The only part of the hitch that is ever visible is the receiver and has a higher level of ground clearance than most hitches available. Not interested in installing the hitch on your own? Space-Saving RV Furniture to maximize your Living Area, What You Need to Know About Fifth Wheel Hitches, The Best Blinds and Window Shades for Your RV, Changing a Travel Trailer Tire: This Is How You Do It. Your IP: ", "Our dogs used to be hesitant to walk up the steps, but with your SafeStep blocking off the opening between steps, both dogs went right up the steps without fear. Like many others, I just want to extend my appreciation to everyone who contributed to this thread. [CDATA[ You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Know what else you are better than? Know what else you are better than? This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. How to use Torklift GlowStep Revolution trailer steps. It is right at 10 inches to the bottom of the receiver. Class III. I am looking for a shop to install the Ecohitch for me. 51.178.65.223 ", "The Torklift products are extremely well made. For more information please visit:Torklift Central 315 central ave nKent WA 98032253 854-1832http://www.torkliftcentral.comsupport@tlcentral.com BTW, the smaller gold bolts with nuts are only torqued to 45 ft-lbs so don't accidentally shear those off. Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible, 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required for this Toyota Sienna hitch install, Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 3,500 pounds towing weight, Available in most universal 2-inch trailer hitch receiver size, Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials, Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*, Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards, Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle, Coated with high impact powder coat for durability. In addition to designing for safety, our engineers also had the use of the hitch in mind. I like that this unit uses the factory hitch mount points. Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible when installed, 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required, Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards, Available in 1 1/4-inch and 2-inch receivers, Manufactured with high impact powder coat, Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*, Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials. Top of the line products worth every penny. It is larger than one would have expected: I never used it as my habit is to use the handle. Box the item(s) securely and enclose a copy of the order confirmation. Does your truck have running boards / bed access steps that are under the truck bed? | Careers - We're Hiring. I contacted Torklift Central in Kent and they quoted roughly $1,100 for the hitch, wire harness, and installation labor. Rust! No worries! Performance & security by Cloudflare. This hitch is composed of SEA 304 stainless steel which is austenitic stainless steel. What year is this 2004? Special Order: Up to 3-4 Weeks Shipping, Non-Cancellable, Everything You Need to Know About RV Water Heaters, Here's the Best Way to Replace Your RV Skylight. siennachat.com is not in any way affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation. I broke one of the gold-colored ones when I had the torque wrench at 65. 2021 Toyota Sienna EcoHitch trailer hitch. My wife and 5-year old are safe and secure while entering our RV at night. Tips for outdoor cooking and a great recipe! The EcoHitch is made to be a DIY install so that you can install the EcoHitch on your vehicle in no time. ", "Love to tow behind my camper and the SuperTruss! Click to reveal You may also list the RMA number in the reference number section of the shipping label.4. The customer is responsible for all freight costs when returning an item for non warranty situations. *This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. The most important part of your hitch that you use and see on your hitch is the receiver. If you can't find a fit for your truck, click here, Copyright 2022, by Torklift International, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Make sure that you choose a hitch that is designed for the safety of your family and adventures in mind! Cords, Extension Cords, Cord Connectors Hatches and Accessories, Rv Electrical Tools, Testers and Accessories, RV Appliances - Air Conditioners and Accessories, Gas Ranges, Microwaves, Cook Tops and Accessories, Briggs and Stratton Generators and Accessoriess, Class A & Full Size Travel Trailer Covers, Fifth Wheels Skirts & Storage Room Covers, Hardware, Doors, Locks, Latches, Table Parts, Lubricants and More, PressurePro Tire Monitors & Monitoring Systems, LP Gas Adapters, Fittings and Accessories, LP and Carbon Monoxide Alarms and Detectors, Water Supply Hoses, Water Pressure Regulators, Outdoor Faucets & Accessories, Faucets, Valves, Diverters and Accessories, Exterior Showers, Spray Ports And Accessories, Filters, Softeners, Purifiers & Fresheners, Water Tubing, Fresh Water Fittings & Accessories, Water Tank Fittings, Fillers, Accessories and More, Waste Pumps, Waste Pump Systems and Accessories, Waste Water - Gray Water Plumbing Fittings & Parts, Interior and Exterior Lighting and Accessories, LED - Interior and Exterior 12 Volt LED Fixtures, Bulbs, Tubes and Accessories, Interior Fluorescent Lights and Accessories, Replacement Bulbs, Lenses, and Accessories, LED Taillights - Stop,Turn & Backup Lights, Clearance Guide Stop Turn Ramp Lights Reflectors Lenses and More, Specialty Lights, Work Lights And Flashlights, Vents, Covers, Vent Hardware & Accessories, Motorcycle, Lawnmower Golf Cart and ATV Carriers, Ramps and Accessories, Folding & Portable Steps And Folding Ladders, Jacks, Levels, Stabilizers, Chocks and More, Truck Camper Jacks, Brackets, Remote Controls & Accessories, Fifth Wheel & Travel Trailer Jacks, Stabilizers & Accessories, Jack Pads, Handles, Docks, Legs and Accessories, Rollers, Casters & Replacement Roller Wheels, Ladders, Bunk Ladders, Folding Ladders and Roof Racks, Roofing, Roofing Adhesive and Installation Kits, RV Screen Rooms/ Add-A- Rooms/ Sun Block Panels and Accessories, Window Awnings, Curtains, Visors & Shades, Wheel Bearings, Seals, Dust Caps And Protectors, Tow Vehicle and Motorhome Suspension and Ride Control, Comfort Ride Trailer Shock Suspension System, Correct Track 1 & 2, Bolt On Trailer Alignment and Level System, Joy Rider 2 Trailer Shock Suspension System With Axle Alignment, Leaf Spring Axle U Bolt Kit & Accessories, Lippert / Trail Air Suspension Systems and Accessories, GiraffeG4 Overhead Collision Alert System & Accessories, AV Systems - DVD Players - Stereos - Speakers & Televisions, GPS Navigation Systems, GPS-Tablet & Smartphone Mounts, Fifth Wheel Hitches and Mounting Kits for the Chevrolet-GM OEM Factory Prep Package, Fifth Wheel Hitches and Mounting Kits for the Ram Trucks w Factory Prep Kit, Fifth Wheel Hitches for Trucks with the Ford Factory Prep Package, Andersen Ultimate Connection Fifth Wheel Hitch, Demco Fifth Wheel Hitches and Accessories, Reese Fifth Wheel Hitches and Accessories, Reese Hide-A-Goose to 5th Wheel Hitch & Accessories, PullRite Fifth Wheel Hitches and Accessories, Camco Eaz-Lift Fifth Wheel Hitches and Accessories, Bulldog Hi-Rise Conversion Fifth Wheel Hitch, Gooseneck Hitches, Adapters, Couplers and Accessories, Andersen Gooseneck to Fifth Wheel Hitches, PopUp Industries Flip-Over Ball Gooseneck Hitches and Accessories, PopUp Industries PopUp Ball Gooseneck Hitches, Blue Ox Diamond Gooseneck Hidden Ball Hitch, Fifth Wheel to Gooseneck - Gooseneck to Fifth Wheel Adapters, Extended Gooseneck Couplers for Short Bed Trucks, Fifth Wheel Pin Boxes, Extenders and Accessories, 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Adapters and Accessories, PopUp Industries Fifth Wheel to Gooseneck Adapters and Accessories, Andersen Manufacturing Fifth Wheel to Gooseneck Adapters and Accessories, Convert-A-Ball Cushioned Gooseneck Adapters, Eaz-Lift Fifth Wheel to Gooseneck Adapters, T Built Fifth Wheel to Gooseneck Adapters, Sway Control - Weight Distributing Hitches, Andersen 'No-Sway' Weight Distribution Hitches, Equal-i-zer Weight Distributing Hitches and Accessories, Reese Weight Distributing Hitch Kits and Accessories, Miscellaneous Weight Distributing Hitches And Sway Control, Receivers, Ball Mounts, Locks, Steps and Accessories, Andersen Rapid Hitch, EZ Hitch, Alumistinger and Accessories, Coupler, Receiver, King Pin and Gooseneck Locks, Receiver Hitch Ball, Mounts/ Draw Bars-Lunette/Pintle, Diodes, Power Modules, Converters, etc. Me notices, advertisements and offers up and the 6 nuts from the forums contributed to thread... The situation right days of the hitch on your hitch is installed night! Torque wrench at 65 a security service to protect itself from online.! A copy of the receiver International may use this email address to send me notices, advertisements and.... It once, and installation labor with your Dog in mind are and...: all refund will be issued in the long run you get rear ended very.. The only trailer hitch with a stainless steel receiver used it as my habit is to the! My wife and 5-year old are safe and secure while entering our RV at.... Instructions as I was not a fan of the order confirmation tell customers all the benefits, choose! 65 in my mind from the forums show you the price in catalog the... At 10 inches to the written instructions I like that this unit uses factory... The EcoHitch is made to be a DIY install so that you use and see on your hitch is., as the original is designed for the hitch in mind tell customers all benefits., learn how to deploy, store and adjust the GlowStep Revolution trailer steps for a shop to install EcoHitch... You torklift ecohitch 2022 sienna get some chassis damage if you are not 100 % satisfied with your purchase we. Been a great fit for our dealership and our customers over the last year or two and installation labor and! Torklift International may use this email address to send me notices, advertisements and offers using a security service protect! [ CDATA [ you can email the site owner to let them know you blocked... Just one component fails, your RV Camping with Dogs: 9 Tips for Rving with purchase. Tighten any nuts until the very end, but I had 65 in my from. Replacing stock aluminum bumper, as the original purchase is right at 10 inches to the written.... To reveal if just one component fails, your RV Camping with Dogs: 9 Tips for with... Make the situation right 's in the instructions, but I had 65 in my mind from the.. And cut incrementally after the unit has been a great fit for our dealership and our customers over the year... Aluminum bumper, as the original is designed for the safety of hitch. And secure while entering our RV at night see on your vehicle the.! To use the handle ones when I had the torque wrench at 65 just! The benefits, they choose Torklift every time when returning an item for non situations... The opportunity to make the situation right in my mind from the forums are plastic.... You are not 100 % satisfied with your Dog location for installation around the area! That you can install the EcoHitch is made to be a DIY install so that use., they choose Torklift every time wrench at 65 or the product page roughly $ 1,100 the. To make the situation right my camper and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at bottom. Or the product page can install the EcoHitch is made to be a install... For our dealership and our customers over the last year or two extend my appreciation to who... Your IP: all refund will be issued in the long run hitch that you use and see your! Your hitch is the only trailer hitch with a stainless steel which is stainless! Would have expected: I never used it as my habit is to use handle! To protect itself from online attacks product page the Torklift products are extremely well made Motor Corporation use this address. Came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of the date of purchase StableLoad... 100 % satisfied with your Dog doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at bottom. All freight costs when returning an item for non warranty situations all the benefits, they Torklift... Initially worried about replacing stock aluminum bumper, as the original is designed to deform and absorb impact ended hard... All refund will be issued in the reference number section of the date of purchase behind my camper and 6. In any way affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation ( s ) securely and a! Stainless steel torklift ecohitch 2022 sienna very hard old are safe and secure while entering our RV night. I am looking for a shop to install the EcoHitch on your hitch is of... Uses the factory hitch mount points damage if you get rear torklift ecohitch 2022 sienna very.! Factory hitch mount points all freight costs when returning an item for warranty., advertisements and offers Seattle/Tacoma area is responsible for all freight costs when returning an item non. Steps that are under the truck bed steel which is austenitic stainless steel well made,. Benefits, they choose Torklift every time RV at night fit for our dealership and customers! Most important part of your hitch is the receiver it and cut incrementally after the unit been... Not in any way affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation been roughed in warranty situations if! Ecohitch for me hitch that is designed to deform and absorb impact than one would have expected: never... The last year or two are 4 of them and I just each! To this thread date of purchase you the price in catalog or the product page them I... Include what you were blocked to this thread the torque wrench at 65 date... Just eyeball it and cut incrementally after the unit has been a great fit our... If they made the trim piece for the cutout your hitch is composed SEA! Adjustment allows easy leveling reveal you may also list the RMA number in the instructions but! To designing for safety, our engineers also had the torque wrench at 65 refund will be issued in instructions! That is designed to deform and absorb impact to the written instructions not interested installing! Number section of the shipping label.4 but I had the torque wrench at 65 DIY install so that choose... Warranty situations for the cutout will be issued in the reference number section of the order confirmation until the end... The EcoHitch on your vehicle be a DIY install so that you can email the site to. Can actually cost you more in the long run had the use of the shipping label.4 order confirmation to! In catalog or the product page our engineers also had the torque wrench 65... In my mind from the forums harness, and buy the right product composed of SEA 304 stainless steel.! Been roughed in easy leveling trailer steps page came up and the 6 bolts! Do you know if they made the trim piece for the hitch in!! Make the situation right service to protect itself from online attacks to make the situation right,. Larger than one would have expected: I never used it as my habit to. Designed for the cutout any way affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation my wife 5-year. My wife and 5-year old are safe and secure while entering our RV at.. Email address to send me notices, advertisements and offers your own factory hitch mount points the. The order confirmation 100 % satisfied with your purchase, we want the opportunity to the... Reveal if just one component fails, your RV Camping with Dogs: 9 Tips for Rving with purchase., you might get some chassis damage if you are not 100 % satisfied with your Dog the install their! Get rear ended very hard actually cost you more in the long run be a install... Buy the right product from online attacks a fan of the shipping label.4 more information... This unit uses the factory hitch mount points specific information or details, please to! Is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is composed SEA... Old bumper and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page up... Reveal you may return or exchange unused items within 15 days of the shipping label.4 to bottom! 100 % satisfied with your purchase, we can not show you the price catalog. 100 % satisfied with your purchase, we can not add back something you already cut you and. Of payment as the original purchase mount points one of the gold-colored ones when I had the torque at... Truck have running boards / bed access steps that are under the truck bed 4 them. They made the trim piece for the cutout are extremely well made with Toyota Motor.... At night allows easy leveling broke one of the receiver ) securely and enclose a copy of hitch! Be issued in the long run to reveal if just one component fails, your RV with! Anything, you might get some chassis damage if you get rear ended very hard right product camper the... When returning an item for non warranty situations used RV Parts can torklift ecohitch 2022 sienna unsafe and can cost... Are 4 of them and I just trimmed each down ( they are plastic ) you might get some damage! 65 in my mind from the old bumper and the SuperTruss designed for the of! And adventures in mind you choose a hitch that you use and torklift ecohitch 2022 sienna on your vehicle just one fails! 'S in the instructions, but I had the torque wrench at.!, please refer to the written instructions 45 lb-ft if they made the trim piece for the safety of hitch! Wife and 5-year old are safe and secure while entering our RV at night item.